Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Jane took umbrage towards Ferro's shove, as well as his remark.
"You are one to talk, 'Alan'." She responded, doing air quotes with her hands. "Or would you prefer I call you Ferro?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:01 pm

"I just don't want people coming after me after the fact," he argued lightly. "I'm not going to just give my name willy nilly to a secret group of brainwashers."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 pm

"Well, then you are rather fortunate that it was Kathrynne who showed up for this meeting." Jane commented, flipping her notebook again. "And even more fortunate that I decided not to report your name to the group on the whole."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 pm

"Yeah thanks," he sighed. "Anyways, what will you do after today? I doubt Kathrynne here will stop here. Just whatever you've been doing or what?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 pm

"Very well, I'll start, don't worry I'll be gentle..." Xana approached Yumi and put her arms around her, soon after she started kissing and draining her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 pm

"So you aware of the events of the inn." Yumi commented without looking towards Jane's way. She recalled how Jane reference the good cop,bad cop and then knowing Ferro's name.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:19 pm

"That depends on what you plan to do, and how successful you are." Jane responded. "If you plan to take down Daraku, and are successful, we will disappear, and have peaceful lives. At least, until Kathrynne drags me into some new endeavour. If you fail, we go back to working for Daraku, most probably. And if you do nothing, we probably lay low for a time, then re-emerge some time later to rejoin Daraku."

Jane slightly cracked a smile at Yumi's comment.
"Quite the observant one, aren't you?" Jane responded. "I see why she likes you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:23 pm

He gave a calm laugh, and remarked, "Adaptable, aren't you? Well, I guess we'll be working our butts off then."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:28 pm

(OK this is where I will respond to the kiss since I wanted to make that comment before Xana got started <.<)

Yumi nods to Xana, being compliant to Xana's embrace before Xana kisses her. She felt a bit of desire for Xana welling up in her from the kiss as well as feeling rather flushed from arousal, the tint of red evident due to how pale she normally is. It was then that she also felt a certain relaxing numbness start to take a hold as her life starts seeping into Xana while her senses start to slip into a pleasant oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Xana kept Yumi on her embrace for a few minutes until she started noticing the corruption starting to move inside her, after not too long the corruption started pouring from Yumi's back, that's when Xana broke the kiss and inmediatly put Dixi in charge, "C'mon do your job, it's your girlfriend after all."

After the brief surprise, Dixi called her gauntlets and grabbed the corruption that took the form of a orb and started absorbing it while still holding Yumi on her arms, exhausted after being drained, "You'll recover don't worry, I'll stay with you until then."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Yumi doesn't response as she is still out cold, still within Dixi's arm and in a very weakened state, head resting against Dixi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Jane watched patiently, with a dispassionate look on her face. She took careful note of the gauntlets as they absorbed the dark energy, tilting her head a little, as if trying to get a better angle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:13 pm

"Nghh... Grrr... Agh!" Dixi finishes absorbing the corruption and started panting.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm

"Dixi, are you okay? And Yumi, is she okay?" Ferro asked, moving to them both to ensure that they were good.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 pm

"I'm... fine, and she... I'll return her energy to her... Xana you know what to do." A warming white light start to emanate from Dixi, "Feels weird being the one healing instead of Ix." She then kissed Yumi, sending the energy back to her body.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Ferro awaited for Yumi to make her recovery and regain conscious. In the meantime, he decided to ask Jane, "What should be done with Kathrynne?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Slowly Yumi starts to come to, opening her eyes...and finds that she is still being kissed, though this time it wasn't the pleasant enervation that she slipped off into but a more revitalized state. She does look a bit confused though.

(All 3 Ixanas should kiss Yumi to make it fair <.<)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 pm

It'll be the strangest foursome ever))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:08 pm

(want Ix to kiss her too? xD)

Once the light faded Dixi broke the kiss and looked at Yumi, "Hey welcome to the land of the living, never imagined the first kiss I'd give you would be on these circumstances." She said joking.

(Is it a foursome if it's the same person.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 pm

(They're all different personalities, so maybe?))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Jane watched the whole exchange, taking particular interest in the exchange of energies.
"I suppose it makes sense to deal with her next, given that it could dictate how cooperative I am feeling. Well, what do you think should be done about Kathrynne? I've forbidden her from being harmed, but if you feel something else must be done, that's your prerogative." Jane responded. "Though, I will take my right to refuse suggestions, if I feel it is required."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:18 pm

(They are individual enough that they are different people now I guess. See Liselle double forming Dixi and Xana to hug Ix. ^.^ )

Slowly what is going on dawns to her from her near-death awakened state before she murmurs softly. "I fear that I was unconscious for part of it. I may need a repeat what it was like, later on."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Ferro smiled upon his comrades as Yumi had awoken safe and sound. "For now, I can't imagine that floor is very comfortable," he stated, strolling over to the unconscious women. Ferro crouched down and slipped his hands under her. "Upsy-daisy!" With a quick pull, he managed to lift her off the floor. "Heavier than she looks," he snipped casually.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 pm

"And really brave." She said while getting up smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:28 pm

She gave Ferro an amused look. "It is because you are carrying me and a good number of fans. I myself do not weight that much." With his help she gets back on her feet before once more donning her mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next