Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 am

Zara gave a devilish laugh in response.
"I do very much enjoy... discussing things." She responded in a tone that clearly showed her definition of discussing was very different to the one Ferro had implied. Then her face turned into a perfect imitation of innocence. "But I'm afraid that I am unaware of one of yours being in my castle. After all, generally speaking, it is Daraku personnel only. We've made an... exception for your group." Her smile peaked. "But perhaps she will turn up. I do not know all that goes on within my walls, after all. Perhaps one of the other three seats knows of her. Would you all be so kind as to join me in the courtyard?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:13 am

Yumi, having her mask on shortly after she is transported to the castle, said nothing but observe the how her demeanor switches on a dime, and her words are sending red flags through her head.

Liselle's first thought within her mind is. "Sheesh. Did she just looked at me as if I'm a jello shot?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 am

Ferro wanted to smack her with his staff right then and there, but felt it wasn't time...yet. "Very well, lead the way."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:35 am

The smile Zara shot back in response was anything but innocent, and seemed to be personally and intimately directed to each person in the group, as if there were no others around them. She then turned away from the group, clearly not fearful of showing her back to the 'enemy', an intimidating act in and of itself.

"I heard about your dealings with Lasciel and, I must say, I was rather impressed. Gwenivere was not best pleased with how you dealt with her." Zara commented, making 'casual' conversation on the way.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:04 am

Ferro narrowed his eyes at her. "Just doing the right thing and fighting pure evil."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:10 am

Prowd just stare at her studying every part of her body for make Tactics in case of combat while hearing the dialogue

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:15 am

"Oh, honey, you still believe in good and evil? That's adorable!" Zara held a tempting laugh in her voice. "But, if it will put your mind at ease, we have no malevolent intent. We are, after all, here to save the world." Zara held a dismissive tone, as if saving the world was only a side-effect of her plans, as they arrived in the courtyard. "You should speak with our fourth seat. I'm sure she's in a better position to give you the 'sales pitch'. Though it appears she may be running late." Zara commented. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?" She asked, a knowing expression on her face, as if this whole chat was just a game to her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 am

"Yes, she seems to have become a bit uncaring for this particular group," Ferro said with a bit of fake giddyness. "And right they are! But I assume you already know what things are leading to?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 am

"Gwenivere? Sounds like a...nice person. I would not mind meeting her." Barchiel was..not the best at socializing. He much preferred getting into a fight. "Though if this seat you speak of is not here, how about you explain it to us? Though I fail to see how a chair can speak."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 am

Zara's smile grew to shark-like proportions, clearly precisely the response that she had been fishing for.
"Well, perhaps we had best ask her personally." Zara suggested. She snapped her fingers and a small servant appeared, as if from nowhere, at her side. Zara looked down at them. "Be a dear and fetch the fourth seat for me. She shouldn't be too difficult to find, I'm sure." She commanded, before turning to the space marine. The servent vanished, leaving no trace. "Well, I'm sure you will be provided with... ample opportunity to meet dear Gwenivere in the future. And you may sit on our fourth seat, if you wish, but I do not believe she will be willing to allow you that opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 am

Soon after the servant vanished a familiar figure appears walking down the stair "You called mistress Zara?" It was a white haired Ixana.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:21 am

"I'd like that. I hear rumors she has interest in men with muscles. I don't mean to brag, but I have that in spades." It  was one of many augmentations he  had gotten,  on the road to becoming a Space Marine, but still.

The mention of a Fourth Seat confused the marine, however. Was Katherine not back at ba-Oh....It was Ixana. Somehow..he wasn't surprised. And yet he couldn't stop his hand from gravitating back to his Bolter. "That Sales Pitch must have been amazing."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:33 am

"What the hell did you do to her?!" his focused look turn into a now angry and concerned look while looking at ixana "What the hell did she do to you? ixana?" he asked her worried then he look at zara "you...you will pay for this soon" he repressed his wishes for hit zara with his sword and just wait for ferro reaction

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:37 am

"What are you talking about? I don't even know any of you, and show some respect when you talk to mistress Zara, you mongrel!" She jumped down the rest of the stairs landing next to Zara.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 am

Barchiel looked over at Zara, pointing at Ixana. "So..The hell did you do to her? I've seen her once before, and I doubt she's got naturally white hair. Is she gonna start shooting us with double pistols, eating pizza and making really crappy jokes? Is she gonna get a red trenchcoat out of nowhere?"

(Gonna be heading to work for about 7 hours. Just thought I'd let ya know.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:50 am

Zara's eyes glittered, but she held up a hand to Ixana, as if to hold her back, at least for now.
"Ixana here is the perfect representation of what Daraku means to do. The poor girl was at war with herself when she came to me, each part of her having to fight for dominance." Zara explained. "What I did it give her stronger nature a little push. I made her be what she was always meant to be."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:05 am

Prowd swallow his words and his wishes to slice her mouth and give a her a 'beautifull look' , "you really will pay for this, i swear" he said with a intimidating face while he sound his knuckles just by moving his fingers , " in other words, you will get a LITTLE push" he said emphasizing the word push while pointing at the sheath of his sword in his back

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:58 am

Ixana stepped in front of Zara, "These mongrels needs to learn some manners, should I punish them?" she asked while summoning her gauntlets with a look of anger on her face.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am

"and you, you aren't ixana, Ixana would never let corruption overcome her, although I've only known her for a day, i can sense the soul of each i knew before, and i know, you aren't the ixana i knew in that battle against lasciel, Trust me, i will bring you back to the right side ixana, this is my word, this is a word of warrior" he said placing his fist in his chest with a serious look while looking at her "'ll reverse whatever you done to her!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 am

"I'm running out of patience with you, you say you know me but I have never saw any of you!" She gave a look to everyone, "As I said none of your fa..." She stopped at Yumi and Ferro, "I... I..." She shaked her head "I don't know ANY of you! Mistress Zara please let me teach them some manners!"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:00 pm

"this will be hard to deal with, ferro. any idea ?" he asked ferro while make a defensive stance in case of emergency, he place his hand hoverig the sheath of his sword while waiting the asnwer

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Ferro tightened his grip on his staff until his knuckles whitened. "Yumi, sorry, but we're gonna have to beat up your girlfriend!" He stepped forward and pointed the end of his staff at Ixana. "Doubt you remember it, but think of this as our rematch!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Ixana simply laughed "Rematch? Rematch you say? This, is going to be a slaughter." She replied as she gave them a cruel smile and a look with her cold eyes filled with bloodthirst.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Zara put her hand on Ixana's shoulder. She noticed her slight hesitation.
"It is fine for them to insult me. As much as it pains me, I understand their lack of trust." Zara responded, turning Ixana around to face her. "But it seems that they want to break you, my precious. And that is something I cannot allow." She leaned in close to Ixana. "Are you sure you are up to this?" She asked, her voice almost a purr, as she leaned the rest of the distance and lightly kissing her on the lips, her eyes watching the party with a glee as she did.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Ferro growled under his breath for every second Zara had contact with Ixana. "I can't believe how much of an idiot you are, Ixana! Let me guess, going out without telling us was Dixi's idea. I'll bet ya anything that Xana was against that the entire time. They call you the mature one, but I guess your Midara side just has more common SENSE!" he called out aggressively, in both an attempt to provoke Ixana and in genuine anger. In that moment, his eyes turned a deeper shade, but returned to their natural hue.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next