Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Ixana had been saved...And yet her corruption, her Chaos, had taken shape. The Blood Angel stood up, seething before he turned to the creature. "Seriously? We shall suffer? Please. You talk a big game, but you're nothing compared to us. We've stood against countless trials and tribulations. You? You're nothing but a speck of dust compared to us."

Slowly, Barachiel walked towards the imposter, his hand sparking and crackling, glowing with an awesome power. "Take this...My anger. My hope! MY DESIRE TO SEE JUSTICE DONE! ASSUME THE POSITION, YOU SPAWN OF CHAOS!" With a roar, he swung his fist at the creature.

(Power Fist. Gonna be slightly salty if after that totally not G-Gundam Reference, I miss. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:46 pm

(Adri's mom is showing)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Power Claws: 91=Failure!

Prowd charged forwards trying to slash Ixana Alter with his claw but she blocked his attack with her own claw, "Is this all you got?" while blocking Prowd's attack she sees the bomb Liselle throwed at her...

Smoke bomb: 10=Success!

But can't get out of the way on time and gets hit by it leaving her slightly dissoriented, meanwhile Ferro tries to increase his power...

Enchant: Reinforcement: 80=Success!

He enchants his staff increasing his attack power, and finally the marine charging forward...

Power Fist: 1=Critical Failure! (Damn and the target is... Prowd)

But this time she reacts in time pushing Prowd between her and the marine making him receive the full impact of the punch, "Pathetic."

Ixana Alter - 62 stamina (0 RS)
Ferro - 30 stamina (Double Staff DMG 3 turns left)
Prowd - 26 stamina
Liselle - 30 Stamina
Barachiel - 28 stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:52 pm

(It makes me chuckle every time I read Barchiel shouting "Assume the position!"))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:53 pm

(Psst... Ixana Alter forgot to attack Wink )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Ferro tried to estimate Alter's placement in the smoke from where she tossed Prowd and moved in, swinging his staff straight at her head.
-Helm Splitter-

AzureTyrant

(AND THE SALT BEGINS TO F L O W.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:41 pm

(here we go Azure xD,sorry guys in class again but i'm ready this time)

"Hey,my sticky friend liselle,would you like to see a familiar trick?" Said prowd taking a slime trap from his pockets and Throw it toward ixana alter trying to make her fall to the ground with the slime puddle spreading from the slime ball in the ground

Slime trap (cause Prone if success)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:50 pm

((Did Azure punch Jesus and Ghandi in a previous life? O.o))

Liselle blink at Prowd as he pelts the ground at Alter's feet. "Huh you still have those?" Not complaining, she decides to follow that up trying to engulf in a way that she would still restrain Ragexana but expose her enough for the others to take pot shots.

-Engulf- (Automatic succeeds if enemy is prone. Otherwise needs a disadvantaged roll. Normally Liselle would need to initiate slippery when wet but Prowd has a single use item that does that Razz.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:20 am

While still weak Dixi managed to open her eyes and say something that was almost a whisper "S-She's going to counterattack, w-watch out..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:39 am

Yumi's eyes widen at what Dixi warned before she yells out to the ones engaged. "She's going to counter!"

Liselle, upon hearing the warning, yells "Oh goop!" tries to stop trying to eat Alter and slip away to the background to avoid getting smashed.

-Attempt to abort Engulf and go for Liquid Snake instead.- (only if it is possible)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:56 am

(Sounds like a roll to abort Wink )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:59 am

(Yup I'll make two rolls, who hasn't picked up yet btw?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:05 am

I have))

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am

( i think Azure )

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:49 pm

(I was at my grandma's, dangit. xD)

Barachiel hadn't heard the comment. He was too annoyed with the fact that his attack had missed. Hopping back to get some distance, he pulled out his Bolter, taking aim and preparing to fire at the doppleganger.

(Bolter)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

(Alright since the next move from Alter is a counter I'll roll that first if that is okay with you guys)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

(Sure)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 pm

(sure ~)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:03 pm

(FFS I just wrote down part of the post, and forgot to save it somewhere before sending a mp xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:33 pm

(Gah... I've been there. Happened twice in my running of Lasciel...)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Cruel Counter: 56=Success!

Alter pulled out a sinister smile as she created some kind of orb around her and waited for her opponents attacks, first who came rushing was Ferro...

Helm Splitter: Countered! (This is going to hurt a lot, I'll roll the targets at the post end.)

Ferro jumped with the intention of dealing severe damage to Alter but he found his attempt frustated as all the strength of his attack was absorbed by the orb "Is that all you have?", then she looked at Prowd who tossed something at her...

Slime trap: 19=Failure! (Geez dude, your luck is E-Rank)

But it was such an obvious trap and she just needed to step aside to avoid it, "Hahaha, did you really thought I was going to fall for such an obvious trap?" then came the slimegirl...

Roll to abort: 2=Success! / Liquid Snake: 98=Critical Success! (On the other hand this fellow here seems to be absorbing all the luck xD)

Thanks to Dixi's warning, Liselle aborted her attempt and just became transparent blending in with her surroundings, "There is no point in hidding..." (Damn I pulled a Wesker there, I wonder, maybe I should make her scream FERROOOOO! or something like that xD)

And finally Barachiel firing his bolter...

Bolter: Countered!

That is absorbed as well by the orb, "Are you all done? Then here have all your attacks BACK!" with a cruel laugh she made the orb explode releasing several blasts of energy towards her opponents...

Ferro's attack -> Barachiel
Barachiel's attack -> Ferro (Lol they just exchanged attacks xD)

Ixana Alter - 62 stamina (0 RS)
Ferro - 28 stamina (Double Staff DMG 2 turns left)
Prowd - 26 stamina
Liselle - 30 Stamina
Barachiel - 18 stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:36 pm

(Have to say I'm starting to feel really bad about these rolls, feeling really sorry for Prowd and specially for Barachiel u.u)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Ferro got knocked back, but he needed to ignore the pain to win. After a moment of recovery, Ferro reared back and thrust his staff at her.
-Double Thrust-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Again in a really low voice more like a whisper Dixi talked to Yumi "T-Taunt her... She's rage... taunt her will make her grow careless..."

(This is my way to help Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next