Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Ix could feel the embarrased tone on Kathrynne's voice and giggled "Whatever you say Kat... Thank you for cheering me up..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 pm

(Returning the DM back to you Simply!)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Liselle looks at Prowd and Barchiel whom looks quite winded from the fight. "What you could do is rest so you will be fresh for the 2nd next fight. Pretty much rotation." She smiles at Xana. "Yeah thanks for the help, Xana. Things went smoothly with your help." She pauses for a moment as she looks around who is ready. Herself, Vulcan, Ferro, Yumi. ((Problem though is that those 4 character belong to 2 players x.x ))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:52 pm

An infectious laugh began to flood into the room, coming from the door Zara had left through.

Kathrynne instinctively wanted to object to being called 'Kat' but, for reasons beyond her comprehension, she didn't seem to mind it coming from Ix.
"Any time, Ix. Next time we see each other, I'm sure I can REALLY cheer you up." Kathrynne responded, trying to put on her most seductive tone, but ended up just revealing that she was a little flustered.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:53 pm

"No need to thank me Lis... Damn it..." She fell to her knees "I'm on my limit..."She said before vanishing and returning the control to Dixi, who inmediatly fell to the ground.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Ferro drew his attention to the doorway, readying himself for the next fight.
(That's to be expected. The other players brought one fighter each, while you and I brought two)

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Liselle hears the laugh, quirks a brow, and exteeeeeeeeeends her neck to see if she can listen to what exactly is so funny...while at the same time checking to see if there are any cameras or any type of grape vine on the castle structure near them.

Yumi was quick to catch Dixi before laying her gently on the ground, still cradling the unconscious fighter.

((So are we going to send both of our characters in this one?))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:57 pm

(I mean I could force Ix to fight but their body isn't fully recovered yet)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

(No, Ixana needs rest more than anyone else. Yes, Mizu, I would imagine we will.)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

(Alright! Then Ix will aid vs Gwynevere and Dixi vs Zara, so go and kick Jessica's ass)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 pm

(Like I said, I could always bring Robin in, assuming there's a way to contact him..And if it's alright.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm

I could say that Adri knows Robin personally and calls on him to assist))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

(That's true. Then again, Liselle's met him. So there *is* that. xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:05 pm

"Congratulations seem to be in order. Twice you have faced the fourth seat of Daraku, and twice you have emerged victorious." Zara's voice seemed to be coming from the door. Not behind the door, but emitted from the door itself. "And you did so whilst saving your friend. Because of your valiant effort, I have decided to grant you one final opportunity to leave." Zara laughed. "Though, I am relatively sure I can predict your answer. Nevertheless, any who wish to leave are welcome to do so now. If you wish to proceed, walk through the door, and we can discuss... your future."

There do not appear to be cameras or vines but, on closer inspection, some of the walls contain runes on them that may, theoretically, allow for remote viewing.

"Of course, once you enter, you will find escape to be most difficult. I have ensured that we will not be... interrupted "

(IIRC, Liselle knows him)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm

(So how are we doing the fights? All-out or boss per room, we didn't really finished to discuss this)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Boss per room, I would think. As a trade-off, as with Alter, damage and corruption stacks (Probably not that because Dixi) will be carried over unless the characters that fought rest)
"You think we're leaving after what you did to Ixana!" Ferro asked confidently. That's cute!" He readied his staff as he felt something within himself react to the runes.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:12 pm

(Discussion was concluded with 'whatever makes the most sense in RP'. So, I throw in one of my favourite acronyms. FOIP: Find Out In Play Wink

Assuming room by room, corruption stacks are permanent, damage is carried over unless resting.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

(Okay, that sounds good)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:17 pm

(Shame I won't get to fight Jennifer's right hand. Eh, maybe Gwen will make for a worthy foe Have fun everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:17 pm

(If Yumi, Ferro or Liselle gets corrupted Dixi is going berserk when she wakes up xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Oh boy! That'll be a treat! XD))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Dixi started to recover consciousness "H-Hey... Leave a piece of... That bitch Zara for me... I owe her twice now..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:21 pm

OH! I just came up with the perfect Bad End to this!))
"You got it, Dixi!" Ferro told her. "Just rest up and leave the next seat to us!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:22 pm

(Oh god surprise me)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

((Liselle has a massive load of disables and Yumi synergizes it with her Nature Return style proc'ing on anyone's disables or debuffs. Plus her Nature return style inflicts nasty debuffs.

Also I am curious if Liselle is crazy enough to snark and babbles at her own corruption until it flees in utter terror <.<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next