Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Unfortunately she didn't explore much of area that she is permitted to as much as she would like and this ended causing her to more or less try to wander the castle halls without a particular aim.  She isn't quite lost persay as she can backtrack.  However, with the pursuers behind her, that isn't an option.  That and she doesn't know where what is where, especially where security is.  She doesn't think that a particular security area is enough for these intruders but they can call for back-up.

Wait, those voice behind her, they can still find her?!  This is the first time that she has ever been tracked even under shadow stealth.  And there are no enchantments on her such as faerie fire that would allow it.  For now all she can do is stall and perhaps find an area where there are more Daraku that can call for help.  

((Cue Scooby Doo wacky chase scene or Benny Hill Yakety Sax music, whichever you prefer!))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:05 pm

"Your training sounds pretty strict," he said. "Wonder if I've ever met him before." He laughed, trying to joke and bring the mood up.
///
Vulcan gave chase with Liselle as her guide. "Evil doesn't pay, villain!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Dixi let out a sigh "Well if you think I'm strong... He's fricking crazy, like insanely crazy, I never managed to lay a finger on him when we trained, I tried calling him but he didn't answered... With him here... Well pretty sure he could take on Daraku on his own... Darkness itself is scared of him, the strongest dark knight..." The respect Dixi had for her teacher was pretty obvious.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Yumi

Yumi responded a bit differently. Rather with words, she steals kiss from Dixi's lips before parting. "Are you referring to that attack that Barchiel was intending to block?" She glances over the space marine who was recuperating from the fight with Alter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

The slime girl was continually tracking the stealthed girl with the other party members behind her. She was a bit confused though where she is going. Her sense of direction is telling her that she has been going around in figure 8, circles, and bowties. It would make sense if there were traps she was leading them into but here she seems to be trying to simply throw them off. However, Liselle recognize this particular location from her solo scouting mission before she turn towards the others before speaking in a hushed voice. "There are two exits in this hallway. Robin, Glen, keep pursuing her in that direction." She points to the current hallway. "Vulcan and I will cut her off, ahead." She gestures to another direction relatively near. "Let's go!" She moves to another corridor separate from Glen and Robin while Vulcan will follow her.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm

"understood, let's surround her" Said glen nodding and start to runing toward the mysterious girl without removing his eyes from her for not let her scape, he hide a slime trap behind them in case she try to run in the direcions he came "if she try to run in this direction, maybe the slime trap will make her fall" said glen for himself while continue pursuing the girl

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm

"I I I I... Ah... I... What was I doing?" Again lovestruck Dixi couldn't think on anything else than Yumi.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:28 pm

(Geez Dixi is weak to 2 of my character XD . Yumi by just kissing her, and Liselle by tickles.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:29 pm

(Yeah good thing she didn't knew that on the tournament xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:30 pm

(if liselle tickles her while yumi fill her with kisses ? xD)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:32 pm

((Dixi hasn't fallen for her during the tournament yet. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 pm

(In fact... She felt cupid's arrow a few times during the fight... But she's kinda of a knucklehead so... XD)

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:36 pm

((Was the first arrow when she first saw Yumi's face? Razz ))
((Also I am very curious of how things would have been different if you ended up landing on the summoner or swapper instead of dancer. ))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:38 pm

(First one was the exotic look, second when she helped her up and the final one was when she saw her face, as for the other cases who knows)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Ferro chuckled, staying silent as the two had their moment. "Sounds great. Love to meet him."
///
Vulcan chased after Liselle, summoning her flames to threaten the invisible girl with.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:47 pm

(Yumi used surprise kiss, it's super effective! Dixi has fainted... XD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Ferro used Family Prank!
Dixi woke up!
Dixi is confused!))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:52 am

Dixi shaked her head (But she was still a bit lovestruck) and cleared her throat with a slightly blush "W-Well as I was saying... Yes that attack."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:02 am

"It could be worth a try!" Ferro stated. "You'll have to try it out sometime."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:08 am

"I think I recovered part of my strenght..." She stood up, "I'll try... let's see what happens..." With that she starts to gather energy on her hands and manages to create a sword of pure darkness just like Alter did "A-Alright... here we go!" Once she finishes creating the blade, this one is bigger and emanates more power than Alter's, then she fires it towards the entrance creating a pretty big hole on the bridge "Oh maybe I could had aimed a bit lower."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 am

Sierra managed to find her way to one of the guard break rooms, where she is greeted by the confused and scared expressions of a group of three guards, all staring in her general direction. Clearly they couldn't pinpoint her location, with her stealth field up, but they seemed to be aware of the presence of her, or perhaps her persuers. One of the guards drew a weapon, looking uncertain, but prepared to fight, whereas the other two glanced at each other, then at the back door.
"They weren't meant to come this way..." One of the pair whispered to the other. "We can't handle those... monsters."

"Go get one of the Seats." Commanded the one holding their weapon towards the vague outline of Sierra. "I... I'll hold them... off." He added, trying for bravado, but nerves getting to him. "Sh-show yourself!" The guard yelled at Sierra.

After firing the energy at the bridge, the reserves may have noticed a shimmering light coming through the hole, as if the shrapnel of the bridge had hit some sort of invisible barrier, vaporizing the hardened wood that had impacted it.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:51 am

((That order was given to Sierra or 1-2 guards?))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 am

(The 2 guards. Sierra is still invisible, right?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 am

"Tsk, they set up a barrier behind the bridge maybe if I gather more power... ugh..." Her wound was already healed but she was exhausted and so she feel to her knee.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 am

((Mostly, you can barely see her shadow silhouette if you squint (or if you are Liselle, maphack) ))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 am

(Okay, fixed for clarity :p )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next