Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:37 pm

"Nice to met you Vulcan. I'm Liselle, a slimegirl. Yeah that is all I have on my intro, hehe" She waves to Vulcan before she thinks for a moment. "Robin is closer to the soldiers than most tactician. He is someone you are defiinite someone to leave your life to when it comes down to it. And Robin, it is Thol's work that helps with your spells though. I am just the middlewoman."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi just simply leans in and kiss Dixi's cheek. "Yet from that loss comes a place where something new can be made. A power from a new source."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:44 pm

"Ah, but you are the one who brought me there, and taught me about how things work around here. So I'm etenrally grateful for that."

"Yes..And when you do, I'll be glad to...put you through your paces." Barachiel's just got an evil grin now. Thank god nobody can see it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:29 pm

"A new source huh..." She gave it a thought.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Ferro grinned and asked, "Already got some ideas? Pretty quick!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 pm

"Not really..." She chuckled while scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Sierra Fall sighs.  The project was going at a slower pace than she would like especially since that Kathrynne,  for some reason, stop making her usual visitation on direction and guidance on the project.  It is probably an official and important business and she did inform her that she was going to meet some people.  She didn't argue though, Daraku business takes precedence over her and she was grateful for the time that she had given her.  Slipping her scanner glasses back on, she looks over what appears to be device that has a few different wires in a circuit with a blue container that houses several different colors of energy attached to a panel reporting several different outputs and information.  Taking the clipboard she placed nearby, she wrote down the numbers that are displayed.

It was then that she heard voices through the wall on the opposite side of her.  Odd, usually people aren't within this hallway at this hour aside from Kathrynne and her retinue; that voice doesn't sound like any of them.  She places the clipboard down on the panel and presses a few buttons to shut down the device for safety reasons before she steps outside of her testing facility and into the hallway to see what exactly is going on.  After a bit, what she sees is a rather odd entourage of people that looks more like they are suppose to be in a cosplay convention rather than workers in this place.  She wasn't really sure what to make of it as they do not look like Daraku staff members but she herself did not know too much of what is going on to really give accurate judgment on what to do.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:12 pm

"Well keep that noggin going, you'll think of something. Same goes for you too, Xana, Ix," he replied. "Well, I mean, if you're still awake..."
///
Vulcan kept an eye out, as the one watching their rear when in the distance... "VILLAIN!" she shouted, shooting a finger at Sierra.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:17 pm

That yell took Robin by surprise, but he managed to recover in time to grab his tome, opening it up and getting ready to cast a spell at the....random bystander? "Uh..Are you...sure?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:19 pm

"W-Well, she's in this castle all on her own, and nothing seems to be wrong with her! She's either stupid or a member of Daraku!" Vulcan replied, trying to defend her blind assumption.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:21 pm

"Ah, but could it be possible that she's an unwilling member? That, or she could be trying to stop them as well." He looked over at the lady, waving at her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Yumi

"There may be a possibility to be able to utilize techniques that have Ix and Xana channel some energy for a temporary combination assault, or at least one of them." She recalls that moment when Dixi had momentarily used Ix's sword. "Hopefully that should help draw some inspiration." A palm strokes Dixi's face lovingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

Liselle instantly went alert when Vulcan suddenly yelled out villian on her end before she turned around to see who they are squaring against. What she sees though...well she was expecting a overly gorgeous trying to turn their mind to mush. And while the one there was fairly cute, it was far more subtle that she had expected. Still... "Well we are in Daraku territory so be careful." She slides herself towards the front before addressing the girl. "And who may you be?" She smiles to her, though internally she is also alert for any trickery.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:24 pm

"Well that was mostly a suicidal tactic, I can touch the sword but the pain is almost unbearable..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:27 pm

(Dixi's new ult: Mega Sword Thrust!!!
Deals 30 stamina damage. To self. Just for attempting the attack.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Sierra nearly jumped herself at the sudden yelling before she calmed down and watches the exchange between the different members.  After listening to everyone's word, it is apparent that these people are not Daraku workers and seem to be intruders!  Her body starts to be wreathed in some dark blue energy around her ((which I think is different from the color of what Daraku uses to corrupt?)) and then she seemingly disappears.  More accurately, she wreathed herself in shadow energy to hide herself in plain sight before she starts to take off at the opposite direction away from the group while her shadow silhouette is very hard to track.  

She wasn't sure what to do in this situation.  The first thing she think is to try to get help since she herself cannot deal with them especially since as much as she has trained, combat wasn't her forte.  Regardless, as soon as she passes near the testing room she was in before, she reaches out towards her hand and suddenly the doll that was near the panel comes to life and grabs what looks like an customized crossbow before float quickly out of the room and near Sierra whom takes the crossbow within her hand before the doll follows along, also beginning to become engulfed in the same shadow energy that is around Sierra.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:39 pm

"Where'd she go?!" Vulcan shouted.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:42 pm

"..." Welp. Robin was wrong. Sighing, he reached into his pouch and pulled out a few gold coins, holding them out to Vulcan. "Alright, you were right. Here."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:47 pm

"Hmm? Oh, but we didn't make any bets," Vulcan responded, having been handed some gold.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Yumi

"Is it the sword itself or any form of techniques that Ix uses? I think there may be some potential for a unison technique. And off topic, would the sword harm me as well?" A cautionary question so that she can avoid accidentally harming herself in certain situations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

She was prepared to evade when the girl started to project blue energy...except she was fading out of sight. Fortunately she (and all slimes) had a mean to detect stealth'ed opponent. A pseudo pod started to scan around them for life-vibration before she picked up where she is but she isn't quite near them, in fact... "She's running away through the halls." She called out before she slides forward towards her direction while being a mobile radar. ((Insert beeping noise Neku hates! <.< ))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm

"We... could try... but... I don't want you to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Yumi

"I was mostly thinking if Ix can channel energy to you to combine with yours or is that not feasible. The sword is mostly an afterthought on its reaction since I myself never have seen it."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:11 pm

"That's a good idea. Also, I can be the guinea pig," Ferro said. "It'll be less...emotionally taxing if I test if the sword can hurt others."
///
Vulcan followed Liselle. "Not a very brave villain, this one!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Robin gave chase, flipping through the pages of his Tome. "Yeah! Miss Liselle, I must say, you continue to impress!" Damn..He couldn't get a bead on the enemy. If he could just target them...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:28 pm

"Definitely not! I don't want any of you getting hurt... You two are family to me..." She said blushing slightly "B-But that gave me an idea... Maybe I can copy Alter's last attack..."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:48 pm

His heart swelled from those words. "You too, Dixi. All of you. And, that sounds pretty good, but can you manage it?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:53 pm

"I mean I lost my control over rage... But that attack was darkness, plain and simple... I still control that kind of power... My teacher would kill me if he heard I can't control something like that, 'You were trained to be a paladin and to be a dark knight, don't tell me you can't do such a simple thing' he would say something like that." She said chuckling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next