Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Vulcan is a girl)
Vulcan landed on her feet and glared at Sierra. "You're all working under Daraku, you all do the devil's work!" she shouted at them. After that statement, she stopped and then got into a possibility that implied consideration. "That sounded more like what a religious but would say. Stupid, stupid...Maybe..."Evil writes your checks?"" She was considering epic one-liners!!
-Free Action-

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Liselle assess the situation. 2 of the guard looks like they are heading towards that exit probably trying to gather help. The other guard, the girl, and her doll seem to be covering for them. The last one seems to be reliant on that weapon though while guards still have weapons, guards in generally know how to fight. A pseudopod shoots out at Sierra, specifically towards her weapon, the end stick onto it before she reels it back.

YOINK!- Automatically successful from Liquid Snake.

As soon as her position is reveal, she decided to give a bit of direction. "Vulcan, don't let those two guards go through the door. I'll try to cover for you. Robin, Thoron one when you can. Glen, keep that one you are engaged busy." Even under the chaos, she tries to coordinate the team the best she can.

She turns towards Sierra. "I do not want this no more than you do bu your superiors are performing very morally questionable acts."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:55 pm

"The only problem with that attack... it's that drains a lot of my stamina... maybe I could tweat it a little if I only I had a swo... That's it! I got!" She claimed all of the sudden "I know how to prevent the stamina drain and yet being able to use."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:59 pm

"Well, don't leave us hanging, ya tease!" Ferro said. "What's the secret?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:16 pm

"Let's give it a try Ix!" As soon as she called her sister she went for the sword but unlike the other times no reaction came from it "Surprised? Like this I can hold the sword and now if I do this... Blood Cain!" Now her sword was mixing light and dark power "Now stay still it won't hurt... you at least the wall from behind weeell that might be other story." With that she fired the energy as soon as it touched Ferro he felt his wound being healed and then he heard a crashing sound behind him and when he looked back he saw a big hole on the wall, "Well? What do you think? And if Xana was available I could hit with a lot more of power, but she needs to rest." (Don't have a name for that shit yet xD)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 pm

"Dammit, this time you will not have the same luck guy" he take his daggers and ready for a fast and dangerous slit in his stomach at full speed jumping wall to wall until the last jump let him near the guard and then redirecctioned his jump toward him with one dagger pointing at his chest "meet my dagger!"

insivible slit (is not a autohit attack, is just the name )

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 pm

"That's amazing!" he shouted in awe. "You're real clever when you want to be!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 pm

"Hey what do you mean when I want to be!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 pm

He grinned and moved in, poking her forehead, replying, "Well, it's not often a total bonehead comes up with something so convenient!" He was teasing her, for the sake of keeping the mood light, in spite of where they were.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

"Oh? Maybe I should test Xana's version... Stay still!" She said faking the attack.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:43 pm

"Oh god," he shouted melodramatically, acting scared.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 pm

"Now being serious... Any idea for the name? I'm out of ideas..." She asked them.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:08 pm

"Finger of God?" he suggested, holding up his middle finger as emphasis.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:08 pm

5/10 Energy
7/8 Ammo

Sierra winces as Spring Rose gets knocked out of the fight. The doll shrinks down to her tiny size before it flies over and returns to her, looking like she is asleep on her shoulder. She carefully places her within her shirt pocket, making sure she is safe before she returns her attention to the battle. At the same time, she felt a small surge of energy from the doll as there was ambient thermo energy.

She sighs as Vulcan starts spewing religious witch-hunting lines. What is wrong with her? She takes a moment to just simply ask. "Just why are you stalking me and accusing me of being a villain, anyways? What have I specifically done to you?" Actually it might be better if she sends the costumed one away for a moment. Several letters appear on her scanner glasses before she points her launcher towards Vulcan, at the same time, a targeting reticule appears on her side of the glasses where she is aiming, before imbuing her next shot with alacrity before firing a high precision shot right at Vulcan to bean her out of the fight for a while. She was unaware that she caught the attention of another one on the opposing side though.

-Iron Straight Shot. Acceleration imbued. -
+2 energy from Spring Rose. -2 energy from acceleration imbue.

6/10 Energy
6/8 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Yumi

"Aegis of Life and Death." She suggested. "If it is too much of a mouthful, then I can perhaps think of a more fitting name. At least maybe it is a starting point."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:15 pm

"Mmm that could work for now, sure beats Finger of God..." She says teasing Ferro "I'm kidding don't give me that look Ferro..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 pm

"What look?" he asked Dixi, pulling a comedically over the top rage face.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 am

(Sierra - Straight Shot + Accelerated - Autohit CRIT)
Before Vulcan has a chance to come up with a one liner that she's happy with, she takes a body shot, knocking her out of the fight for a small time, and stunning her.

(Robin - Charge - 73)
Robin was slightly distracted by trying to figure out exactly how many enemies he was facing, and how to deal with them as efficiently as possible. He was unable to draw additional power from his tome.

(Glen - Invisible Slit - 86 CRIT, 37 Additional Effect (stuns anyway, just wanted to see if double stun))
Glen manages to take a slice out of the guard with the lightning sword, pushing him back, and forcing him to regain his bearings.

(L. Guard - Pass Turn Due to Crit)
(Guard 1 - Defend - 36)
(Guard 2 - Defend - 94 CRIT)
The other guards defend themselves, uncertain as to whether they should attack or not, looking towards each other, and the enemies.

(Liselle - YOINK! - Autohit)
Then, seemingly from no-where, Liselle appears, quickly nabbing the weapon from Sierra's hand before she gets the opportunity to fire off another shot.

Sierra - 30 + Disarmed
Spring Rose - Disabled for 2 turns
L. Guard - 27 + Stunned
Guard 1 - 30 + Defending (50+ roll to hit)
Guard 2 - 30 + Critical Defending (Crit to hit)
Vulcan - 28 + Stunned + Out of Combat
Glen - 27
Liselle - 30
Robin - 30

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 am

"F*CK!!" Vulcan was knocked flat on her ass and hit her head on the way down. She had a hard time moving, her vision was blurry, but next to her, she could've sworn that she could see her welding mask, the very thing that hid her face. "Shit..." Under that mask was a surprisingly pretty girl with hip-length wavy black hair, round emerald green eyes, and a cute button nose. Though beyond such beauty was a face of extreme discontent as she tried to get her bearings.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:48 am

6/10 Energy
6/8 Ammo
Sierra did catch a glimpse of the face though had little to no reaction to it. Seeing her pelted out of the fight for now, she turned towards the rest of the fight where the guard she had assisted with is having trouble against the wielder of darkness. She was ready to imbue her next shot when her launcher was suddenly pulled from her hands with a surprised yelp. She quickly turned towards the source to see the slime girl whom is also speaking to her. At least she isn't calling her a villain and is trying to be reasonable. Unfortunately thing already kind of escalated into conflict when the personnel were preemptively attacked.

"I would like this to stop myself but I was put in a bad situation." She glance towards the one she just beaned out of the area. "And no offense but I don't really have much basis to put faith in your words given where we are and the current situation, plus my supervisor is out right now." She did try to be polite speaking, but she still needs to act on behalf of her situation. With that she pulls out another device from her belt before firing a grappling hook towards her launcher to try to retrieve it from the slime.

-Retrieve Weapon-

7/10 Energy
6/8 Ammo (launcher out of reach)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:00 am

"Oh no, he's angry! Protect me Yumi..." She said while getting behind Yumi clearly joking while trying to keep the good mood up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:48 am

Liselle

"Who is your supervisor? It's not one of the 4 seats is it? Ops excuse me." She jumps over to the passageway where those two guard are heading towards to block the way while taking Sierra's weapon with her (although she might be able to grab it with the grappling hook) before holding up a large slime STOP sign out and wearing a police cap before them. "Sorry, gentlemen, this is a no-go zone!~♪"

-Free action- STOP sign.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yumi

She just simply takes a tiny paint brush (don't ask why she has that with her!) and paints a smiley face on Ferro's "frowny" face.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 am

(Dammit Liselle xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 am

(Lol this Liselle xD)

Dixi was actually surprise of her reaction but decided to not ask why she kept that tiny paint brush with her as well as trying to hold back a laugh from the smiley face paint in Ferro's face.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am

( liselle jokes attacks again xD)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next