Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 am

Sierra jumped as the guard pointed his weapon at her.  "Wait, don't attack!  I am part of Daraku!"  She unveils herself to to let them identify her and Spring Rose (her floating doll).  She takes a look behind her and counted...only two pursuer...She looks towards the corridor where she was heading before she encountered the guards.  Where are the other two?  The slime and the cosplayer.  Not having the luxury of time to wonder, she pointed behind her.  Two of them are coming this way, I can't find where the other two are.  They can apparently chase me even when I am hidden."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:19 am

The guard looked a little relieved as Sierra revealed herself, he lowered his weapon.
"Alright. Get behind me, and keep your eyes peeled for the other two. I'll handle these two." He responded, moving from his position slightly to allow Sierra to pass. "Do you know anything about them? Why are they chasing you?"

"Halt! Intruders! State your business!" The guard yelled out to Robin and Glen. "I... I don't want to... have to hurt you!" He added, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:00 am

"I do not know but one in some costume called me a villian. She is one of the missing one along with a slime girl." Sierra concentrates briefly before the tiny doll that is floating beside her starts to grow until it becomes human size, her clothes growing along with it. The doll then turned around and looks towards the other corridor that Robin and Glen are not.

Meanwhile Sierra looks at the guard's weapon, it's weapon type and if it is Enchanted already. She whispers to the guard as he confronts the intruders. "I can try to give that an electric enchantment temporarily." Aside from being a skilled Crafter, she also has a specific specialization in imbuing object with energy properties.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:07 am

The guard nodded.
"I think I'll need every advantage I can get." He commented, holding his weapon out to Sierra, his eyes remaining fixed on the approaching Glen and Robin.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 am

Glen keep silence placing his hands slowly in his daggers behind his back taking notes of the places, and searching blind spots por make a susprise attack if is necesary,he look at Robin and asked, "any idea about how to deal with the guards?". he whispered while keeping his guard up

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:25 am

Sierra nods before she reaches out and touch the weapon held out to her. Her body briefly crackers with electrical energy before it starts to flow into the weapon and circulates briefly through it before the energy becomes dormant. Thr guard himself remains insulated from thr enchantment. "There. That should last about an hour." (I guess his weapon does +1 damage and small chance to stun. That ok Simply?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:27 am

(Sounds good to me.)
The guard nodded, facing his weapon forwards again.
"Thanks." He added, as he began to focus on his breathing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:32 am

"No way, Dixi, you still need more rest. Here, let me try a few things," he stated. "My magic's been feeling a bit...bigger lately." He started to think about what to do, maybe he could experiment and try doing something that didn't involve earthy elements.
////
Vulcan charged and took a flying leap, kneeing a guard in the face. "Down, villains!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:38 am

((Sorry if I am being a royal pain in the ass but Sierra doesn't have have much reason to trust the 4 member team at the moment... ))

((Also I need to whip up a new batch of moves for Sierra since her move pool listing needs updating. I was planning to do it for a 2nd round of Boss fight Lasciel though...))
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:49 am

"that guard is dangerous with that electric enchant, and i leave my slime trap behind,soo..." he decide to charge first and jump upward toward the guard and then dive downward him with his daggers in his chest and one foot poiting at him "Ninja meteor kick!" he shout trying to kick the chest of the guard and make him lose his weapon with the impact

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 am

(I'm gonna assume Vulcan's attacking one of the guards who left out the back, right? Currently on a crowded train, will add response when I can)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 am

((Spring Rose is probably going to intercept Vulcan. Are we going to do a normal battle system for this?))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 am

(That's the plan.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:37 am

Special Property
Sierra starts with 4/10 energy meter.
Sierra starts with 8/8 ammo for her launcher.

Projectile moveset
Iron Straight Shot.  Deal 1 damage.  Only move with base accuracy of 100%.  Uses 1 ammo.
Iron Called Shot.  Deal 1 damage.  Uses 1 ammo.  Random hits head, arm, arm, leg, leg, body, body , body.  Head makes the next attack on them critical, arm makes them attack with disadvantage for next 2 attack.  Leg makes next attack on them automatically get hit.  Body has no special effect.
Iron Grape Shot.  Deal 1 damage to 4 random targets.  Uses 4 ammo.
Reload.  Restores Ammo to 8.  She will throw the empty or partially empty cartridge at an enemy for 1 damage.

Energy moveset
Flux (passive)- Sierra gains 1 energy per.  In addition, she can reduce the duration or counter of debuffs on herself by 1 per turn gaining 2 energy.
Energy Imbue.  For any shot based attack, she can spend energy to give them property.   Requires 2 energy per shot.  Effects do not stack.
Heat- Deals 2 damage over 2 rounds.
Electric- 25% chance to stun.
Magnetic- 75% chance to hit opponent with metal items.
Accelerated- Forces enemy outside of combat for 1 turn.  Sierra can still attack this enemy with Straight Shot.  
???- Deal 2 willpower damage but cannot go below 25% willpower. (note Sierra generally attacks stamina).
Shadow cloak (toggle)- Enemies attacking Sierra while under stealth attacks with disadvantage.  Sierra now expends 1 energy per turn and the effect is switched off at 0 energy.

Spring Rose
Doll Body (propery)- Spring Rose makes separate action from Sierra.  Is immune to willpower attack but a stamina attack will disable her for 3 turns if it hits.  Any energy type move that Spring Rose is hit grants Sierra with 2 energy.
Headlight Flash- Flashes a bright light into someone's eyes causing a 25% chance of making target to lose their turn.
Peek-a-boo- Cover their eyes.  25% chance of causing target to attack another target, including their allies (or miss if no allies) for 1 turn..
Trip- A fly-by collision into their legs.  25% chance causes the target to take a critical hit, if struck for 1 turn.
Intercept-- Any attack that targets Sierra.  Spring Rose can have a 25% chance to be the target instead.

((I am considering toning some of her skills down since she is not suppose to be very strong at all.))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 am

Yes))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Liselle was just turning the corner when she heard the exclamation of the guard as well as Glen and Vulcan already engaging so quickly. Geez, those two are really overzealous! However, his word does make her wonder if these people are just simply workers that are not aware what is inspiring in where they are working. Taking the more patient action, she decided to blend into the background to be able to assess the situation better and take the best action so they can end this fast with least amount of injuries on their side and hopefully the other side too.

(Liquid Snake)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 1:27 pm

(A doll that fights independently of it's owner? Sounds like some Carl Clover/Relius Clover/Celica A. Mercury type stuff!)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 1:38 pm

((Part of Sierra's inspiration is actually drawn from Alice Margatroid of Touhou Project, whom uses dolls as a basis of her fight style, unless she opens the tome and goes EX boss. Don't play Blazblue here, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 pm

(...Seriously questioning if I made the right choice joining the RP since I keep missing stuff thanks to work. xD)

Robin just blinked. There had been a guard, and before he could even come p with a plan, it had erupted into chaos. A sigh escaped the male as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Guess there's no point in trying to make a plan." Gripping his tome, he focused, trying to charge his magic..

(Charge)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 pm

((To be fair, I drafted you XD ))
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 pm

(that references of blazblue make me want to make a hero inspired in jin )

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 pm

(Oh god...)
Vulcan grimaced as a strange doll moved between her and the guard. "Out of my way!"
-Red Hot Right-

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:39 pm

4/10 Energy
8/8 Ammo

"Why are you doing this?" Sierra was not looking forward to fight and she really prefers to just get away from the war zone but apparently these persistent people keep chasing after her.  Steeling herself, she focuses her attention towards the yelling cosplayer whom is attacking Spring Rose.  The doll has already started to respond by opening her eyes before a large flood of light flashes at Vulcan as she is attacking while trying to fly in an angle to catch her eyes.

-Headlight Flash-

This is also followed up by Sierra taking careful aim at Vulcan as she is leaping into the air, tracking her trajectory as she flies into the air before firing a single high velocity blunt shot from her launcher to where she will be at. It is a tricky shot but she is
strike a body part briefly incapacitate the woman. She knew they aren't going to win this fight with just the 3 of them ((Spring Rose counts!)) but she might be able to buy enough time for reinforcements. A cursory glance is given to the guard protecting her to check how he is doing, and then to the direction of the 2 guards assigned to call for help.

-Iron Called Shot-

5/10 Energy
7/8 Ammo
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:47 pm

(Spring Rose - Headlight Flash - 57)
(Vulcan - Red Hot Right - 42)
The doll begins to light up, aiming to hit Vulcan straight in the eyes with a blinding light, but before it can, Vulcan's fist swings into the doll, causing the doll to collapse into a heap on the ground. The guard wimpers as the strangely dressed fighter get right up close to him, almost taking him out with the punch as well, were it not for the intervening doll.  He starts to back away, drawing his sword.

"St-stay away!" He yelled.

(Guard 1 - Defense - 89)
The guard takes up a fighting stance, but his surprise and fear leave him open to attacks.

(Guard 2 - Defense - 30)
The other guard, on the other hand, manages to draw his sword, and calmly focus his stance, protecting himself from all sides. He begins to slowly make his way in the direction he had previously been heading, to gather reinforcements.

(Liselle - Liquid Snake - 26)
Liselle uses the confusion as an opportunity to turn invisible, blending into her surroundings.

(Glen - Ninja Meteor Kick - 91)
Glen does a flying kick at the guard wielding the, now powered up, blade, but the guard sees it coming, and manages to parry the blow.

(L. Guard - Basic Attack - 66, 45 on stun attempt (needs 76+))
As he parries, she slashes out at Glen with the blade, causing a small cut, along with a burst of lightning emitted from the blade. The guard looks a little surprised at this.
"Look, we don't need to fight! I'm not letting you take her!" He responded back, a little more confidence in his tone, having landed an attack against them.

(Robin - Charge - 26)
Robin focuses on his magical tome as power begins to surge into him, improving his capabilities.

(Sierra - Iron Called Shot - 52)
Sierra's shot hits Vulcan square in the head, causing her to stagger, momentarily more vulnerable to attacks.

Sierra - 30
Spring Rose - Disabled for 3 turns
L. Guard - 30
Guard 1 - 30
Guard 2 - 30 + Defending (50+ roll to hit)
Vulcan - 29 + Next Attack Against Crits
Glen - 27
Liselle - 30
Robin - 30

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Robin felt the surge of power within his Tome. Good. He'd be able to use Elthunder now. And at this rate, it might be a good idea. It was four....five enemies against the four of them. And one of them spoke.

"Trust me. I'd rather not fight. However, if you stand in our way, we will have no other choice." Another attempt at charging. Something told him it wouldn't be so simple to talk them down.

(Charge)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next