Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:01 am

Glen take the opportunity seeing the lightning guard is stunned and go for another attack crossing hi daggers and make a slice with them forming a "X" in his stomach focusing only that guard taking in mind he is the more dangerous

Cross daggers

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:31 am

Robin let out a small chuckle at Liselle's actions, before looking at the Guards. More specifically, the lead guard. It wouldn't be much help, but he did have a spell that could help weaken the enhanced opponent. He pointed his hand at the guard. And uttered but one word.

"Nosferatu."

His tome gave off an eerie glow, tendrils of darkness erupting from it and flying towards the guard, seeking to drain his vitality and strength.

(Nosferatu. Durability 3/4.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:01 am

Ferro was surprised by it to and recoiled at being painted on. "When'd you....when...why do you have a paint brush?" he asked, rubbing it off.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 am

(Vulcan - Pass Turn from Stun)
(Sierra - Retrieve Weapon - 85)
The shot from the grappling hook was slightly mistimed as Liselle, unexpectedly, darted to the side to intercept the guards attempting to leave.

(Glen - Cross Daggers - 6)
Glen dashes forward, taking a large chunk of pain from the slashes.

(Robin - Nosferatu - 10)
The dark tendrils shoot out from Robin's book, landing square on the guard, and sap his energy, leaving him weaker, and Robin stronger.

(Liselle - Free Action)
(L. Guard - Basic Attack - 88, 42 on Stun attempt (fail, but still stunned due to crit))
The guard with the lightning sword swings at Glen, who is continually taking chunks out of him.
"Enough!" He yelled, as he bats Glen off his feet with a large swing of his blade, the effect slightly diminished by the weakness that had overcome him due to Robin's spell.

(Guard 1 & 2 - Defend - 75 & 80)
Liselle's interception took the pair off guard, slightly.
"Ju-just... let us go..." called the first guard, holding up his sword, hands visibly shaking. The second guard held his stance, but was clearly no less afraid of the slime girl, or her companions.

Sierra - 30 + Disarmed
Spring Rose - Disabled for 1 turns
L. Guard - 22
Guard 1 - 30
Guard 2 - 30 + Defending
Vulcan - 28
Glen - 25 + Stunned
Liselle - 30
Robin - 30 (Can't be 31 Razz) + 1 extra damage on next attack
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

(We are reaching the 40 pages again, will it reproduce itself again? xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:03 pm

(It did it when we hit around page 50, I think. So we'll soon see!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 pm

(Btw been thinking, if the thread keeps splitting maybe you should change the name to Mysteries of Daraku I, II, III, etc)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Yumi
"In the case that we ended somewhere where we would end up being lost, or if I encountered someone that is grumpy." She simply states able to keep a straight face even when she was painting his face before and and while she is explaining that last part.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

She looks at the two whom she is blocking before smiling, trying to be non-threatening...well for a non-human anyways. "I don't want to hurt either of you here. But kind of need your retinue to stand down. I know that someone on our side started it but I want to stop it. I'll even ensure your safety as well.

-Negotiation-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm

"Why so serious?" she said while starting to tickle Yumi by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:23 pm

7/10 Energy
6/8 Ammo (Still with Liselle)

Sierra tsks as her grappling hook is barely off the mark. Her aim had been true but that last second moment caused the hook to just miss her launcher. While she waits for the reel to pull back the hook back in she noticed what Liselle was doing and had to suppress a giggle at how silly it look for someone t just pull a stop sign on armed foes and tell them to stop, topped with a police hat. The ludicrous action does reminder her of Professor Durkin.

An idea formed in her head before she activated her shadow cloak once more to double up into an adjacent room which is actually the custodian room trying to look for a specific equipment in the room. Hoping no one saw her silhouette as she passes in. But even if they did and follow her in, she knows the area better than the intruders and can shoot the lights if they try to turn it on.

-Free Action. Going into Custodian Room-

5/10 Energy (Shadow Cloak active)
6/8 Ammo (Still with Liselle)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

"damm you, lightning bastar,you will pay for this the same with your stupid daraku boss,you are a stupid idiot bastard and a piece of thrash in this world" glen just stay there trying to take his breath from that blows "when i.recover my breath, i swear i'll enjoy stabbing that stupid toy in your stomach"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Robin felt his strength grow thanks to the power of Nosferatu. Gripping his tome, he had to come up with a plan...But what...?

"Ah...Excuse me, but I was hoping to maybe meet the members of this 'Darkaku.' or however it's spelled. I was under the impression that this group was here to meet them as well."

Maybe negotiation would work?
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Yumi

She just smile playfully at Dixi before respond with a fairly effective counter just by words alone. "Don't make me kiss you till you forget your own name."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

She looks over from her own position at the source of excessive threatening and before calling out to Glen. "Glen, get a hold of yourself. Lose yourself and you lose the fight!" And sabotage the effort to end this peacefully.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:49 pm

"Got it, but..guh..it hurt..,stupid guard and his stupid lightning toy" he said while trying to recover his energy from the attack and get up as he wait for a weak spot

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:53 pm

((You know Glen probably should hate Sierra for making that into a lighting toy in the first place ::trollface:: ))
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:59 pm

(Robin's just gonna try scouting out the opposition if his bluff gets through....I doubt it'll end well for him tbh.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:02 pm

((So it is up to the slime girl to rescue the evil dragon's vessel from the princess of the castle. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 pm

(Glen: Why you did that!?, only for that i'm getting swinging and swinging in every part of me, don't you know how much that hurts!? *said an angry glen with his fist in the air* )

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 pm

(Yeah...Pretty much. Doubt you'd get a kiss at the end, though. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm

((Of course I knew ::trollface:: ))
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:31 pm

((Of course not, it's not like Robin didn't get a mouthful of Liselle last spar. oh wait...XD ))
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

(Robin: *waves spoon around threateningly*)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:52 pm

"Y-You know that, if you keep using that tactic on me I'll develope resistance to it... R-Right?" She says blushing "Worst part is that you could do that perfectly and you would always get me..." She whispered to herself.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Rachel grabbed her mask and slipped it back on, hoping that at least the guards didn't pay attention to her. Getting up to fight again, feeling a slight breeze and turning her head, looking towards an open door. "Did she...?"
-Free Action-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:39 am

(No combat actions taken)

The guard narrowed his eyes at Robin.
"You just want to meet? Well, you have a funny way of showing it. Chasing and attacking a girl, for seemingly no reason, then attacking us for no other reason than we stood to defend her." The guard frowned. He turned his head to face Vulcan, just as her mask was put back on. "And you call us the villians."

Despite his words, however, he ceased his assault. The other two guards looked uncertain, but lowered their weapons too. He turned to face Liselle.
"Talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next