Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:19 pm

(Mmm seeing as her rage got kicked the shit out of her maybe I should change Dixi's ultimate, you know roar, oh chaotic rage doesn't sound like she got rid of her rage xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:21 pm

((I think Yumi can inspire her to create a new one.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:30 pm

(R.I.P Dixi's ultimate it left as it came, without being used allow me to post this as a sign of respect for her ultimate
Spoiler:

Yes that's what it's based on xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:41 pm

((I was hoping she would do something with that flag <.< ))
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:46 pm

"Actually I would like to remain behind with Dixi if that is alright." She is still cradling Dixi's form while rubbing her gently.

((I need to step out for a bit to do something but will be back soon))
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:51 pm

"i'm Ready for everything, let's beat darakus together and stop his o her corrupted plans" Glen said placing a fist in the palm of her other hand before prepare his daggers and his other weapons waiting for the sign to continue

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm

(So who's brave enough to open THE DOOR?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:11 pm

(I'd open it but Dixi is almost KO)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Without any more words, Vulcan stepped forward and walked through the door. "Let us wait no longer!!"
(Vulcan, noooo!
Vulcan: Vulcan YES!))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 pm

(Dixi: that girl has too much energy for her own good)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:39 pm

As the door opened, light seemed to flood the area around the door, causing many of the runes around the wall to light up. A strange energy seemed to come from the runes before a loud cranking noise could be heard behind the group. The drawbridge had risen, sealing off the exit. The lights on the runes continued to glow, but the light from the door seemed to dissipate, revealing a long corridor with several doors on either side, most closed, but the odd one or two open, and a set of double doors at the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:45 pm

"Oh! I think I know this setup!" Vulcan stated, getting a bit excited and losing her hero act for a moment. "Classic boss rush!"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 pm

"Except we aren't in a game." Liselle had to remind her. She looks behind her and wonder if they now have means to prevent escape by every other means. She was able to bypass them the first time but that was possibly because she was a single stealth entity. "I'll take the front so I can sense if anything is up ahead and, to a lesser degree, behind. Someone takes second and rear. Robin does need heat off of him so he can cast." She kept in mind his style when they first sparred and knows his spells are more potent than his swords.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:12 pm

I'll take the rear! My powers are well-honed and instant!" Vulcan stated.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Liselle nods to Vulcan as she takes the back guard while she herself is the vanguard, leaving Glen and Robin at the middle with Glen at front in the case that she needs to scout away from the group. She does occasionally glance over the open doors though while allowing a pseudopod pointing forward to sense any life vibration up ahead.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Glen silently take his daggers from his back in any case of suprise attack or an ambush , he look his surrounding searching for whatever make a move while paying attention to the sounds ,without removing his attention to robin for not let him exposed

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:57 pm

(The Duty Finder has been Updated with a new Alliance Raid!

-Daraku Inner Sanctum-)

Robin gripped his weapons tightly. A tome in one hand, a sword in the other. "I wish I had brought some more things from back home. Herbs or..something." As it was, he decided to simply focus on planning ahead.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:23 pm

"It must be inconvenient to have to incant or rely on spell tomes to cast spells," Vulcan said to Robin with a curious edge.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:27 pm

"It is. Not only that, my spells have a limited amount of charges. Once they run dry, I have to wait for them to recharge. Thanks to miss Liselle, though, the charges don't run out if I get distracted or if I mess up."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:31 pm

"You're Liselle, yeah? Black Vulcan, nice to meet ya! The superhero with a blazing heart and a fiery passion! I guess I should've introduced myself earlier..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 pm

"Ah! I should introduce myself, too. My name's Robin. I'm..." He paused. The whole 'from a different world' thing might get some strange looks. "....A Tactician."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:49 pm

"Shouldn't tacticians stay back and dish out orders?" Vulcan asked, her masked face leaning in as her curiosity grew.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:50 pm

"...Sometimes, that isn't an option. And besides, how can I expect to make plans for people if I don't know firsthand what they can do? Wouldn't it be better to play to your strengths?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:55 pm

As she see the rest leaving, Dixi let out a groan "Ugh I wish I could fight... But between the wounds and the power I just lost by expelling the rage inside me... It's so frustrating!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:13 pm

"You'll recover, Dixi. And you'll adapt too," Ferro stated. "If you really want to keep fighting, you'll find a way to make up for what you lost."
//
"True. Well, you'll see what we can do soon!" Vulcan followed the rest closely.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next