Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:43 pm

((I do not recommend having the RP resolution revolve around me thanks to the fact that I have to work > < . Going to write up a post but may take a while since both Liselle and Yumi are going to do two separate things.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:45 pm

(It's not only around Yumi, Ferro can help too, he's her friend too after all.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:47 pm

(Should Barchiel head after the First Seat, then? I feel like he'd just be in the way tbh.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 pm

I kinda forgot for a sec that Yumi and Liselle came from the same user, so maybe Liselle can be bounced.))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 pm

(For plot's sake you can try, but Ixana isn't going to let him)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:49 pm

(Equally, y'all could just try and beat her up xD But actions have consequences Wink )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:49 pm

(So the party is: Ferro, Prowd, Yumi & Barachiel?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:52 pm

It happened so fast. One second they had been fighting, and the next, a brawl began to brew. With a roar, Barchiel tried to run past Ixana. "You all take care of her! I'll deal with the Seats!" They had messed with an ally....And now all he saw was red. The only question would be if he could get past...or if he'd have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

"Where do you think you are going?" With a gesture of her hand, a wave of fire blocked the stairs leading to the next room and making Barachiel stop.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Ferro was baffled, yet unsurprised. The situation they were in occurred because Ixana was foolish enough to tackle the seats on her own. As Barchiel was stopped, he readied himself, waiting for tbe final Ally to step forward to help.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:55 pm

"......" Welp. It couldn't have been that easy. Fine. Slowly, he turned to face the woman. "You do not want to do this. I'm giving you one chance to back out of this."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:58 pm

"Loud barks from the one who is almost willing to give in to Gwynevere..." Something was bothering her, why her flames didn't impact him? She could swear she aimed at him, those black flames would have turned him into ashes no matter his armor.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 pm

He has taken notice as well. It appeared she hasn't been completely broken. "New plan, everyone! Focus your efforts on beating THIS Ixana!" He put a strange emphasis on it, hoping that they too had taken notice of her missed attack.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:05 pm

He looked over at Ferro, an eyebrow raising behind the helmet. "Understood. I can't allow such a being to insinuate that I'd give in to any creature. I fight..FOR THE EMPEROR OF ALL MANKIND!"

Drawing his blade, he pointed it at her. "Come, fiend! We'll have that fight, yet!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:06 pm

((Sorry if this is ultra dramatic ._. ))

Yumi was most distraught of Dixi's corruption as her heart sank. However she forced herself to calm down. Dixi's life is on the line and the feeling of fear and despair would not only make it more difficult for her to save Dixi but also leave her more emotionally vulnerable, something Daraku may be able to capitalize on if they get to her. Taking out a paper from her kimono and pen, the same one that Jane uses to communicate and hands it to Liselle.

"Liselle, try to contact to Jane. Tell her that Dixi has been corrupted, we need Kathrynne to try to contact Ix to see if she is still within or not. She may be able to help try to break Daraku's hold from Dixi. I will try to do what I can on my end." With that she rushes forward to in a position to put herself between her group and Dixi which incidentally blocking both side from attacking each other before slowly walks towards her, bokken nowhere in sight. "Dixi...I do not know what happened 3 days ago that had you do this but if it is what I have done. I am sorry..."

Liselle holds out her hand when Yumi rushes forward "Wait, our roles should be rev-" She didn't finish her words before the dancer had rushed forward right between both sides. Oh Goop! It could work to stop Dixi but could also go badly if the hold is too strong. Liselle herelf also have emotional ties as well that can help bring Dixi back but she could take hits much better. Frowning she decided to go with Yumi's plan as she uses the pen to write down the urgent message to Jane before things can potentially escalate. Geez what a troublesome mess!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm

while they talks prowd was studying the place taking notes abouts every spot on the place, in silent he just look around chaning the spots he are looking continually "...understood!" prowd finishes the mental note about the places and take his sword again keeping the objective in mind

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Ferro watched Yumi try to get through to her girlfriend, and decided to focus this moment on prepping for a fight.
-Enchant: Stone Skin-

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Prowd take this moment for preparing his defenses making a shadow shield in his arm and paying attention to ixana in case she attack

Shadow shield: Protective mode

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm

(And the fight is ON! I liked it Mizu, really deep and emotional, I'll wait until you all pick your action, btw Mizu, is Yumi's a free action?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:17 pm

((Yeah, Yumi does not have Talk no Jutsu as a standard move. Alternative you can count it as a turn pass? Duno.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

(I'll take it as a free action then btw I have a special wheel for cases like this that will make Ixana have some kind of debuff for the round, from disadvantage to even stun.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 pm

(Btw been talking it with Simply, do you guys prefer a 1 room 1 boss + lackeys thing or a all-out fight vs all the seats + lackeys?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:28 pm

((I would go with...whatever make sense RP wise. <.< ))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm

(Same. Ultimately, its up to the group of Daraku, but I do feel that fighting Jessica alone is less jarring than fighting Gwenivere's mind tricks while Jessica is pummeling you at the same time))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 pm

(Agreed. Also, Ixana was slightly right, but don't let her know that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next