Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 pm

(Oh she knows don't worry and so does the rng as you will see when you pick your move, unless you stun her with it xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 pm

(Ah. It's my turn. Hrmm.)

He knew what they were doing. He could tell. But right now, he was too angry to care. So he began moving towards her, hand still on his blade. He'd at least wait to see how things played out...Worst case scenario, he'd have to fight her.

(Pass.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:00 pm

(Alright I'll explain how this goes, whenever Yumi or Ferro take a free action to talk to Ixana I'll spin a wheel, the wheel has debuffs as I said but it also has a blank, which means it didn't work, with the debuffs come Awakening Points, the stronger the debuff tge more Awakening Points, reaching 30 Awakening Points will trigger something, as for the target selection I'll spin another wheel, and now to the fight!)

Stone Skin: 40 - Success!
Ferro cast his stone skin spell, getting ready for whatever Ixana throws at him, meanwhile Prowd doesn't lose anytime and gets ready with his shadow shield...

Shadow Shield: 60 - Success !
Prowd creates a shadow shield waiting for an opening

Free Action: Spin result=Lowered Damage

"Y-You... Who are... Agh!" The sight of Yumi in front of her makes her head hurt, like if something was trying to get back but she shakes her head and sees Barachiel pointing her with his sword, "You mongrel... You dare point me with your blade!?" Once she manages to recover she launches herself against Barachiel...

Cruel Crusher: 78 - Success! (Stun disable due to lowered damage)

And her spinning elbow lands with such strenght that almost sends the marine flying away, almost since Ixana grabbed him from his leg and smashed him against the floor, "A mongrel such as you, who already holds wishes of defeat against the second chair could never stand a chance against me!"

Ixana Alter - 95 stamina (0 RS / 2 AS)
Ferro - 30 stamina (1/2 dmg received / X2 dmg unarmed)
Prowd - 30 stamina (Shadow Shield)
Yumi - 30 stamina
Barachiel - 28 stamina

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:08 pm

"Aye. I do! And I am no Mongrel! I am a proud Spa-" Any other words Barchiel had were cut off as she slammed into him, knocking him flat on his ass. As if that wasn't enough, she mentioned him wanting to lose to the second chair?!

"That's it, you filthy spawn of Slaanesh. I'll make you regret challenging me! I'll snap you out of this if I have to beat the sense into you BIT BY BIT!" With a roar, he shot up, swinging his blade in her general direction.

(Chainsword.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Ferro witnessed the hesitance and stepped forward to take his own shot, having given himself stone skin to protect himself from her strikes. "Ixana!" he shouted to draw her attention. He moved in for an improvised move, a bear hug.
-Free Action-...kinda (I mean, I was planning to turn this into an unarmed binding move.)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm

"Everyone don't provoke her!" She had to get out of the way as an angry space marine and a stony Ferro barreled though. "Dixi, you need to snap out of it. For my sake and for Ix and Xana's sake." She wanted to get the guys out of the way but shewould probably be tossed aside by Barchiel or end up collateral damage from Dixi's retailiation.

((Talk No jutsu))

((Btw, probbaly need an RP reason for Liselle to not RP since she isn't going to be long before she finish writing to Jane))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:27 pm

(Oh btw, for obvious reasons Yumi generates the double of AS that Ferro does.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Well, obviously! Maybe Liselle can stay on the sidelines as a support character, trying to help talk Ixana down, but never fighting.))

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:32 pm

((There is 2 problems with that, 1. That would be like character 5 joining in and 2. Liselle's Talk No Jutsu is roleplay wise too OP Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 pm

(How about this, with a 3 turns cooldown if the free action fails, lands on blank, you have the choice of giving Liselle a free action.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:35 pm

(That sounds like a good compromise)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:36 pm

((So if Yumi hits a blank, then Liselle can act on next turn independing from Yumi? Just trying to make sure I got it right.))
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:37 pm

(I just feel bad since everyone's trying to snap her out of it, and all Barchiel can do is..well, fight.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 pm

(Pat, Pat)
(Orianna: Barchiel, you need to learn to be gentle)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 pm

(Hey she's taunting him afterall so no hard feeling pal, and yes Mizu if Yumi hit a blank she can get Lis a free action.)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 pm

(Btw you just gave Prowd a free attack so choose wisely Forest.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:41 pm

(GENTLENESS DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS PART OF IDLENESS. IDLENESS BRINGS UPON HERESY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:41 pm

(Orianna: -Hypnos him- Just be quiet and drink your tea)

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:42 pm

(Yes milady. *sips tea. And by that we mean pours it onto his helmet*)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:43 pm

(Brb, going on a pokewalk)

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm

(well this will be a hard choice )

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Back))

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:31 pm

( welcome back reploid~ , i'm still trying to think what to do with my free attack xD)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:41 am

The page in Liselle's hand began to fill with text under Liselle's message.
"I've asked Kathrynne to try and get in contact with Ix. What's happened? Is everyone alright? Does anyone require medical assistance?" The message read.

Meanwhile, Kathrynne tried using her stone to get in contact with Ix.
"Hello? Ix? Can you hear me? Please say you can hear me."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 2:06 am

Liselle pauses for as she notices the page within her hand has text begin to appear. Oh good, the others are helping on their end, hopefully that should help with getting through to Dixi. Looking at what is happening, she observes the battle is just starting and she notices the effect Yumi's presence was having though it seems like it will take quite a while. Then she begins to write. This is Liselle speaking. Looks like Daraku made Dixi an angry loyal Daraku fourth seat. Yumi seems to have an effect as if someone is trying to resurface. We've just engaged so no one is majorly hurt yet. If anyone is heavily wounded, what do you want them to do?

It was then that Liselle looks over to the others. "Yumi, try to focus on memories you both have. Ferro, try to assist Yumi in reaching out to Dixi, the restaurant is a good spot. Prowd, see if you can try to immobilize Dixi. Barchiel (I'll assume they went over briefly and introduction I guess ^.^; ), make sure Ferro and Yumi doesn't get too battered. If anyone gets too hurt, retreat to my position."

((Sorry, I tried to stop Liselle but she won't stay idle x.x. She is determined to get as many advantage as possible even when not directly involved o.o
Liselle: -raspberries!- XP ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next