Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mantis Vs. Prowd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Wonderful. I’m glad you’re beginning to see things my way.”
Mantis coldly affirmed, smiling at Prowd as she gently moved her hand onto his thigh, subtly hovering in closer to him, with a reassuring smile.
It’s so much easier when we don’t fight, don’t you think? Sometimes, I wonder why people even fight to begin with. It’s illogical.”
She stopped moving for a moment, speaking aloud, but seemingly not talking to Prowd, merely commenting before snapping back into focus.
“..поцелуй меня~..
Cold Embrace: 36
Suddenly shooting forward, Mantis wrapped her arms around the back of Prowd’s head, her mechanical extensions coiling around his back, holding him in place as Mantis’ lips hovered in front of his momentarily, gently moving against his in a returning cold sensation as they conjoined.

Prowd’s Willpower: 20

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Prowd was surprised for the sudden action but then jsut relaxed a bit hugging mantis as he get closer to her thinking about what to say, he didn't think clearly what he is doing, as he suddenly let his head drop between her breasts and then look at her blushing, " ye-yeah it's illogical, why fight?".

Mantis Vs. Prowd
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3