Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya Vs Cia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 am

Freyas moves

Passive: Deadly Grace
When fighting human foes, the lithe nature of Freya's fighting style has a chance to effect them. When fighting a human, if they miss an attack, Freya's chance to hit is increased by 10% for that turn, as her opponent stands mesmerised by her graceful dodge.

Basic attacks(1 damage)

Thrust: Freya closes the distance between her and her opponent and makes a stabbing attack with her rapier

Slash:Freya slashes at her foe with the bladed edge of her rapier

Punch: Freya throws a straightforward punch at her opponent

Kick:Freya kicks her opponent

Special moves

Pinning stab: Freya lunges at her opponent with her rapier, pinning it through their equipment (deals 2 damage and binds)

Spring heel throw:Freya throws her opponent over her shoulder, deals 2 damage with a 50% chance to stun. If used succesfilly from a bind it will always stun

Overwhelming assault:Freya attacks relentlessly, dealing 3 damage on a successful hit. On a failure of below 50, her opponent gets a bonus action

Seductive moves

Basic attack:a basic willpower attack that comes as a kiss, a touch, a wink etc. Damages willpower to humans and Midara, Midara are caught off guard by this (left up to the RPer)

Sweet counter: Freya prepares to counter an opponent's attack. Upon her opponent missing, she completes the counter by blowing them a cute kiss in the form of a heart. The heart stuns the opponent if she's a Midara or if the heart hits a human, stuns and charms them

Thirsting kiss: Freya gives her opponent a deep kiss, dealing 1 damage and healing her for one damage/willpower through a magic Freya doesn't quite understand. If the opponent is charmed, it deals 2 damage and heals for 3 as they willingly return the the kiss

That's just crazy!(from Harley encounter)
Channeling the reckless lust she learnt from Harley, Freya allows her opponent to attack first, before giving them a passionate kiss. Deals 2 damage, however if the opponents attack, stamina or willpower hits, Harleys spark of madness is ignited within Freya and her kiss deals 3 damage instead as she smooches her foe with renewed passion

Freya found herself in a surprisingly desolate landscape, supposedly this valley held a portal that was far better off being sealed than left to transport even more monsters into the realm. Upon reaching her destination she found the portal was already seemingly inactive, with no hordes of monsters in sight. Instead Freya noticed another female figure in front of her inspecting the portal, dressed in what seemed to be a rather revealing take on the robes of a sorcereress. They didn't seem to have noticed Freya so she called out

"Hello? I think it's probably safer you step away from that portal, those things can be dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:06 am

"Oh?" The woman turned around and looked at the newcomer "Do you know about these portals by any chance?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:33 am

Freya now saw the woman's full form, she was most certainly gorgeous, though a rather sinister mask hid most of her face. That was enough to send up a red flag, but still she chose to proceed cautiously rather than get aggressive straight away.
"Enough to know they're probably best left inactive" she replied politely, "I assume you must have some knowledge on them?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:37 am

"Oh, I do know something about them, the thing is I need them reactivated so I can return to my world, maybe you would want to help me..." Cia replied with a sinister grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:39 am

"Your world?" Freya asked suspiciously, "your rather confident in telling someone who knows about these that you intend to use them... Let alone to insinuate that I might want to aid you in such a matter, these things can be used to do a lot of bad..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:50 am

"Ooh, but I'm just a poor lost woman..." She started "Who only wants to return to her world..." She continued while removing her mask, revealing her dazzling eyes

Lost in my eyes: 80 - Success

Freya couldn't avoid looking into Cia's eyes, they were too beautiful to resists them "Oh? Something wrong? You seem a bit lost right now..." She purred as she started to get closer to Freya, pulling her into an embrace "You can look into my eyes all you want my dear..."

Freya: 40 + Fascinated
Cia: 40

(In this scenario Fascinated forces the hero to struggle and if he/she doesn't get free, the second part of the attack happens, btw is 40 okay or do you prefer 30 for the willpower/stamina?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:16 am

(40 works perfect, am I rolling for Freya's actions or are you gming for both characters?)

Freya felt an incredible urge to stay in this beauty's embrace but something in the back of her mind began to struggle against the compulsion

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:18 am

(Whatever you like the most)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:07 am

(if it's cool with you having one GM tends to lend itself to more interesting interactions)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 am

(So each one character then?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 am

(works for me)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:39 am

(Alright, want to roll the struggle or should I do it?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:43 am

(I'll roll)

(37)

Freya,try as she might can't bring herself to leave Cias embrace, a little longer couldn't hurt could it?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:50 am

"That's it my dear, keep staring, get lost in my gaze, lost in me..." She purred before pulling Freya's head for a kiss "Mmm... Maybe I could keep you as my minion, I need new slaves to serve me in this world." She added after breaking the kiss with a loud MUAH and releasing Freya who fells to her knee.

Freya: 38 + Charmed
Cia: 40
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 7:30 am

(overwhelming assault:4
Her offer sounded despicably tempting after that kiss,but Freya was used to this kind of magic by now and shook it off and ran at her opponent, stabbing again and again and sending Cia staggering backward!

Freya:38+charmed
Cia:27
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 7:37 am

Whip Entanglement: 56

"Oh, so you got a sword? But there is no need to be so violent my dear, now..." A scepter appeared in Cia's hand, but it was a weird one, almost like it was a whip? Before Freya could react she found herself trapped by the whip, Cia approaching her once more with hungry eyes "You think you can escape? I'll make you mine, darling..." She purred before starting to make out with the trapped girl.

Freya: 35 + Charmed + Binded
Cia: 37
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 am

(struggle:30)
Freya somehow managed to slip her restraints before Cia could reach her "We'll see about that" she quipped, darting away from her opponent
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:14 am

"Good, I like when my prey struggles..." She teased, licking her lips before starting to strike several poses while beconing Freya to get closer and offering her a kiss...

Dark Temptations: Autohit due to charm.

No matter how Freya tries to resist she finds Cia too irresistible and starts to walk towards her accepting the sorceress kiss, trapping her in her embrace while her tongue explores every inch of Freya's mouth before letting her go, craving for more.

Freya: 31 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am

(resist charm:45)
Freya knows she needs to shed the feelings Cia's imbued her with... But after that kiss she just can't quite shake off the infatuation

"You.... Haven't beaten me yet" she just about manages to say, though her heart isn't behind the words

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:26 am

"Oh? Haven't I? Your mouth says one thing... Your body on the other hand..." She purred

Gate of Souls:79

Cia turned around trying to reactivate the portal behind her, but was unable to make it work "Mmm, maybe I need to pour more magic on it to work..." She turned back to Freya "But don't worry dear, soon I'll show you the benefits of being my servant."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am

(pinning stab: 39)

Freya did her best to ignore the taunt and tried to cut Cia off by charging her with her rapier mid sentence! But the sorceress managed to sidestep her attack leaving Freya more than a little annoyed

"Who even are you anyway!" She demands
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:46 am

"Me? I am Cia, the black sorceress, and soon I'll be your Mistress." She turned once more towards the portal

Gate of Souls: 28

This time the portal activated, but to Freya's surprise, instead of monsters, what came out of the portal were different Cias from different timelines "Now, let's see if you can resist this dear..."

The Cias rushed Freya, pinning her down on the ground, while kissing, licking and grinding their bodies against her while the original Cia stood looking at her with a predator look on her face, after a while the other Cias returned to the portal the original pulled up Freya giving her a breath-taking kiss before letting her go to fall back to the ground "See? Is not that bad being my servant right? Being able to taste this pleasure eeeveryday, for the rest of your life." She purred.

Freya: 25 + Charmed + Stun
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 am

"I... Oh my god..." Freya struggled for words as she lay helpless under the barrage of pleasure Cia and her clones, unable to even think straight let alone fight!

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:08 am

Allure of the Darkness: 23

Seeing her oponent's will starting to weaken, Cia uses her dark magic to make her body more alluring "Why resist? It would be so much better to just give in..." She says while starts to strike suggestive poses trying to seduce her even more.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 am

(Overwhelming assault:94)
After Freya finally pulled herself together she sprinted at Cia, attacking wildly with her rapier once again, each blow found true as Freya spat her response
"I'd never give in so easily to the likes of you!"

Freya:25+charmed
Cia:31

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freya Vs Cia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs Cia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next