Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya vs Bayonetta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:51 am

Freya had been wandering around the town when she noticed a certain bar, something caught her attention, there was something about this bar... Something... Magical... Curious about that feeling, the brave adventurer decided to enter.

The bar called "The Gates of Hell" sure was empty, as Freya looked around, she only was able to find the barman, a tall black man wearing shades.

"Well, it's not common to see more people around here." A voiced said behind the woman "Rodin don't really announces this place that much, what brings a cutie like you to a place like this, I wonder?" As Freya turned around, she identified the origin of the voice, a tall woman dressed in black, short hair, glasses and really tempting lips covered in red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:42 am

Taken aback momentarily by the imposing beauty of the woman who addressed her, Freya eventually spoke
"I was just... Looking to get a drink" she answered, unsure if it was wise to reveal the true reason for her visit.
"Same as you I presume?" She asks, trying to deflect somewhat
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:46 am

The witch looked at Freya up and down "Among other things, yes, but darling, this isn't really a place for humans." She then gazed at the barman as she walked to the bar "Are you getting old, Rodin?"

The barman laughs serving a drink to the woman "Nothing to do with that, Cherry, our friend here must have a touch in magic."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 am

This woman had such a confidence about her that told Freya it was probably pointless to lie to her now she'd been called on it

"I've had experiences with magic in the past," she answers, leaving out the part about the magic flowing through her she didn't understand. "I felt a similar Aura from here so I thought I'd have a look" this part was honest at least
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 am

"You might want to check the girl out Cherry." Rodin said looking at the woman.

"Maybe, she could present some amusement and after beating those angels, I could do with some relax time." The woman replied while drinking.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am

"Ch-check me out?" Freya asked wearily, the woman exuded such a confidently sexy aura that Freya was almost certain she knew what that would entail
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:25 am

The woman left the glass on the bar and started to walk towards Freya dripping sensuality "Yes, dear, check you up~"

When Freya realized, they were somewhere completely different, they weren't in the bar anymore but in some kind of void, standing in a giant rock.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:27 am

"what just happened..." Freya spoke, forcing herself not to panic
"Suppose it doesn't matter, looks like this is found down one way regardless" she says, drawing her rapier
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:31 am

Bayonetta raised a brow as the girl drawed her rapier "A feisty one, I see?" She then struck a pose, showing off her beautiful curves "I guess you will be amusing~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:33 am

"you aren't giving me much of a choice" Freya replied, ignoring the pose and dashing in, thrusting her rapier at the witch!
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:40 am

(Is 30 stamina/wp okay for this fight?)

Freya lunged forwards with her rapier but the witch was expecting that and stepped out of the way, before Freya could even turn around, she found herself paralyzed and unable to move, as she looked down, she saw something black binding her up "Such violence, I had a long day, so you and I are going to have some fun~" As soon as the woman stood in front of Freya, the warrior noticed that her black dress was more... Skimpy? Her trail of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by the woman, tempting lips devouring hers.

(Basic Attack: 91 - Failure!)
(I got you~: 4 - Success! Freya is now Bound)

Freya: 28 + Bound
Bayonetta: 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:42 am

(whichever suits you)

Freya was interrupted by her opponents expertly lustful kiss, after taking a moment to gather her thoughts all she could do was try to push free!

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:47 am

Struggling, Freya managed to get free, as she saw the woman's dress going back to it's original form she noticed the black thing that was binding her returning to her dress "Oh, so you noticed my hair, hun? You won't get away so easily next time~"

Struggle: 54

Freya: 28
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:48 am

"now that... Isn't something I've seen before" Freya admits, "but honey, if it's fun you want, allow me to indulge" feeling oddly confident, Freya attempted to pull the taller woman in for a deep, draining kiss!

(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:57 am

Freya tried to pull the witch into a kiss but she placed a finger in the warrior's lips, stopping her in place "Shush darling, I'll allow you to indulge but don't go challenging me with magic kisses, specially when I can turn them against you~" As Bayonetta took her finger off Freya's lips, she pulled the warrior into a kiss, suddenly the warrior felt a familiar feeling but... It was draining her instead of the witch!

Thirsting kiss: 77
Thirsting kiss (Bayonetta): 20

Freya: 27
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 am

As Freya pulled away from the witch she realised that when it came to seduction she was outmatched. She figured it was probably best to stick to her normal approach and swung her blade viciously at her opponent in a hail of strikes
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:30 am

Freya slashed at Bayonetta with all her strength, the witch wasn't expecting such response, specially after overwhelming her with her own trick "My, my, not bad, seems like this kitty has claws~"

Overwhelming Assault: 88

Bayonetta: 27 + Stunned

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:35 am

"This Kitty's more than you can handle" Freya retorts, staring to get annoyed by her opponents confidence, hoping to keep up momentum she tries to use her rapier to pin the witch to the ground!

(Pinning stab)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:19 am

Still impressed by Freya's reaction, Bayonetta didn't try to avoid the girl's attack, as she pinned the witch on the ground "My, so eager, come at take it if you can then~" She teased.

Bayonetta: 25 + Bound

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:55 am

With the witch now at her mercy she couldn't resist trying to drain her once more
"What was that about turning my magic against me? She asked, pulling her bound target into a kiss!

(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:07 am

Bayonetta grinned as she accepted Freya's kiss, she felt her energy being drained by the girl "Not bad and I guess you are self taugh." She praised her.

Thirsting kiss: 42

Bayonetta: 24 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:11 am

"it's just kinda a thing I can do" Freya responded, this sudden reminder of her unknown nature throwing her off guard, lost in uncertainty momentarily Freya wasted an opportunity to act!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am

Bayonetta grinned and changed places with the girl "You know, I could teach you a couple of things." She offered "But first, we can have some fun~" she added as her hand ran across Freya's body.

Struggle: 88

Bayonetta: 24
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:24 am

"Oh one of us will be having fun don't worry" Freya responded, moving to massage the witches chest. Hoping that if she kept the fight erotic, the witch would maybe stay true to her promise of teaching her
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 am

Bayonetta moaned in delight "Oh but dear, we both will be having fun~" She leaned in, pulling the warrior into a kiss and slipping her tongue inside Freya's mouth, making it dance with her own.

Basic attack: 10
French Kiss: 50

Freya: 26
Bayonetta: 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freya vs Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya vs Bayonetta
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next