Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya vs Bayonetta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

Bayonetta was trying to keep up with Freya but the girl was in a total lust frenzy, the witch could only lie there enjoying the girl's affections "My, my dear, where have you learn to be this good~?" She purred in delight.

Freya: 98

Freya: 10 + Bound
Bayonetta: 7 + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 am

"You could say I've had...experience, with a lot of different Midara in my travels" Freya explained, momentarily stopping to catch her breath momentarily
(Turn pass)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:17 am

Bayonetta was trying to catch her breath as well "I see... So that's where you adquire such amount of different magic essences..." She managed to say, keeping Freya in a tight embrace "I have so much to teach you then."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:19 am

"I can't wait," Freya responded, gazing lustfully at the witch "but I think we have something to finish up here don't we?" She asked before pulling bayonetta back into another deep kiss, using her leg to caress her pussy through her bodysuit
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

The girl was really eager, Bayonetta started to return the kiss moaning on her lips as the girl rubbed her leg against her pussy, Freya could feel Bayonetta's warmth against her bare skin while the witch placed her own leg against Freya's crotch, rubbing on the same fashion, sending shivers through her body the same way Freya was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:36 am

Mind spinning from bayonettas affections, Freya realised something
"Wait... If you truly mean me no harm then, can I... Make a request?" Freya blushed heavily as she gazed up at the vision of perfection before her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 am

"I'm all ears darling." The witch replied, looking into the warrior's eyes.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 am

Freya gazed at the witch, blushing even deeper, but the confidence and dominance she'd displayed during the fight had left her desperate for one thing
"Could you...dominate me?" She asked sheepishly, looking away as she made such a perverse request.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Bayonetta smiled at her request "Oh? And why didn't you asked before darling?" With a push, she was now on top of the girl as her hair was binding her arms and legs, the witch placed her crotch on the girl's face, while her hand runned down to Freya's own crotch "I'm happy to comply~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:42 am

As Bayonetta started to queen her, Freya couldn't control herself and began practically worshipping the umbra witch from below. Her hips twitching at Bayonettas slightest touch
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:48 am

With masterful strokes, the witch started to drive Freya mad with pleasure, painfully slow strokes and yet so addictives trapping the girl between her thighs as she started to grind her crotch against Freya's face "Oh dear, so eager to taste sweet release but that's a no no, we are going to take our time with this~" She purred.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:58 am

Freya tried her best to obey, she slowed her movements down, but the witch would still be able to notice her desperately moving her hips, aching for more
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 am

Seeing Freya's desperate moves, Bayonetta backed up a bit and slapped her face "Naughty, naught, what did I just said about taking out time with this~?" She cooed "If you don't obey, you don't get rewarded~" Another slap, Freya's cheeks were red by the combination of her own blush and the witch's slaps, suddenly, Freya noticed something in the witch's hand, her hair was forming what seemed to be a thorny dildo "Naughty girls like you don't get rewarded instead..." She started while shoving the dildo into Freya's wet womanhood "They get punished~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:31 am

Freya has to stop herself from screaming as Bayonetta began to punish her, forcing herself not to writhe in both pleasure and pain. She stays still as instructed and whimpers
"Please... I'll be good"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 am

"Good, good..." The played with the dildo inside Freya for a bit before pulling it out and putting it on Freya's face "Lick it." She ordered as her free hand resumed playing with the warrior's clit, her hair forming a second dildo but Freya was to entranced by Bayonetta's command to notice.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:41 am

Obeying without thought, Freya licked the dildo, desperate to please Bayonetta
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 am

After seeing Freya, obeying without resistance, Bayonetta pulled the hair binding her arms and legs forcing her to stand up "Good girl, but I saw it in your eyes..." She taunted showing her the second dildo "You loved the feeling of these inside you~" With that pur, the witch shoved one into Freya's ass and one into her pussy before forcing her to go all four and she lied down, wrapping her thighs around Freya's head "Continue then~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:53 am

Freya was overwhelmed, the sensation was so much! It felt so good and yet so wrong. Unable to even fathom resisting the witch that she was letting so willfully violate her. She went down on the witch, eager to please her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:00 am

With a pleased hum, Bayonetta allowed the girl to workship her, using the dildos to build the climax on Freya's body, the sensations of both dildos inside her quickly sending Freya into a bliss state of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:10 am

Freya collapsed, the pleasure Bayonetta brought on was too much to handle, leaving her to lying there, vaguely hoping Bayonetta would stick to her promise
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:16 am

Just as the girl colapsed, Bayonetta hold her in her arms, releasing her arms and legs and dismantling the dildos, her hair went back to form her dress "Have some rest, Freya, once you wake up, I'll teach you all I know." She cooed gently while giving the exhausted girl a kiss on the forehead.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya vs Bayonetta   Freya vs Bayonetta - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya vs Bayonetta
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3