Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya Vs KDA Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:34 am

Freya

Abilities:

Passive: Deadly Grace
When fighting human foes, the lithe nature of Freya's fighting style has a chance to effect them. When fighting a human, if they miss an attack, Freya's chance to hit is increased by 10% for that turn, as her opponent stands mesmerised by her graceful dodge.

Basic attacks(1 damage)

Thrust: Freya closes the distance between her and her opponent and makes a stabbing attack with her rapier

Slash:Freya slashes at her foe with the bladed edge of her rapier

Punch: Freya throws a straightforward punch at her opponent

Kick:Freya kicks her opponent

Special moves

Pinning stab: Freya lunges at her opponent with her rapier, pinning it through their equipment (deals 2 damage and binds)

Spring heel throw:Freya throws her opponent over her shoulder, deals 2 damage with a 50% chance to stun. If used succesfilly from a bind it will always stun

Overwhelming assault:Freya attacks relentlessly, dealing 3 damage on a successful hit. On a failure of below 50, her opponent gets a bonus action

Seductive moves

Basic attack:a basic willpower attack that comes as a kiss, a touch, a wink etc. Damages willpower to humans and Midara, Midara are caught off guard by this (left up to the RPer)

Sweet counter: Freya prepares to counter an opponent's attack. Upon her opponent missing, she completes the counter by blowing them a cute kiss in the form of a heart. The heart stuns the opponent if she's a Midara or if the heart hits a human, stuns and charms them

Thirsting kiss: Freya gives her opponent a deep kiss, dealing 1 damage and healing her for one damage/willpower through a magic Freya doesn't quite understand. If the opponent is charmed, it deals 2 damage and heals for 3 as they willingly return the the kiss

That's just crazy!(from Harley encounter)
Channeling the reckless lust she learnt from Harley, Freya allows her opponent to attack first, before giving them a passionate kiss. Deals 2 damage, however if the opponents attack, stamina or willpower hits, Harleys spark of madness is ignited within Freya and her kiss deals 3 damage instead as she smooches her foe with renewed passion

Blissful Dreams (learned from Morrigan)

Freya uses the power of transformation felt when afflicted with Morrigans bliss, to transform herself into an even more beautiful figure (varies depending on opponents preferences)
For the next 4 turns, Freya's willpower moves all deal 1 more willpower and have a chance (40%) to charm

Healing potion

Dark magician girl taught Freya how to conjure a health potuon. Upon drinking this, Freya heals 1d4+1 stamina or willpower

Irresistible allure:learnt during fight with gullwings.
Freya whispers into her opponents ear seductively. If used in a fight with more than 1 opponent, the affected opponent takes 2 willpower damage and joins Freya's side for 1d3 turns. If used in a 1 on one battle, the opponent will follow a Faust from Freya, be it to heal her, kiss her or even touch themselves, dealing 2 to 4 damage(depending on the request) and skipping their turn

Lost in my eyes (learnt from Cia)
Freya's eyes flash hypnotically, causing her opponent to approach her while under her spell, wanting nothing more than hi be in her arms, this attack is always rolled at advantage. On a success, Freya embraces them and gives then a sweet kiss, dealing 3 damage and binding

Breast pillow (learned from Marissa)
Freya gives her opponent a soft, enchanted kiss, before taking her opponents head and sweetly cradling them against her breasts. Overwhelmed by then enchantment and comfort, her opponents become incredibly tired (inflicts 2 wp damage and drowsy for 3 turns, drowsy causes opponents to roll at a disadvantage)

Freya was hiding behind a clothes rack in a surprisingly lavish dressing room. KDA had just finished performing and Freya was waiting for Akali to meet with Miss Fortune so that she could spring her trap. The idea was for the bounty hunter approach Akali and explain that she had Freya ready for her. MF would then leave to "go get her" and Freya would approach, entirely unseduced.
. After what seemed like forever, the door to the dressing room started to open
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:41 am

The loud sounds of the live concert started to die down, as Akali entered her dress room she noticed Miss Fortune already waiting for her "Oh Sarah, did you brought what we talked about~" the idol asked seating in front of the mirror to start removing the makeup "Of course, I always get my target, honey, show me the goods and I'll go pick her up, she's all wrapped up and ready for deliver." The redhead replied. With a gesture, Akali pointed at a briefcase on the couch, MF checked it to count her reward "Very well, wait here. I'll bring your present~" She winked before going out.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am

As Sarah left the room, Freya slipped out from her hiding place.
"Heard you wanted to meet me" she spoke confidently, hoping to surprise Akali.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:49 am

Akali was a but surprised, she knew of the girl's seductive abilities but she wasn't expecting that she would be able to seduce Sarah, slowly turned around, she wasn't wearing her face paint, so Freya was able to see Akali's beatiful features.

"Well, well, well..." She started "Who would have thought that you'd manage to beat Sarah, I guess that makes you an even more desirable prize~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 am

"and who would've thought a celebrity would want to meet someone like me," Freya responded, "surely I can't be worth risking your career over"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 am

"Risking my career?" Akali let out a laugh "Oh darling, so naive, regarding my career you would be just another brainwashed fan in the eyes of the world~" The idol confessed with an air of security "The other members never find out because, we are idols, it's normal to have people oogling for us~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:17 am

"That's not what I meant, surely it'll be bad for your reputation when you're suddenly fawning over me" Freya retorted with a cocky grin
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:07 am

"Fawning over you? Oh honey, seems like your victory over Sarah has gave you the wrong idea~" She started walking towards her "I knew she was going to lose." Before Freya could react, Akali pulled the woman into a deep kiss at the same time she dropped a little ball that exploded into a cloud of smoke, the mixture of the smoke and Akali's lips against hers made Freya's head spin.

(Smoking Kiss: 56)

Akali: 40
Freya: 37 + Dazed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:18 am

...surely she was bluffing, Freya thought as she wiped her mouth after Akali released her, either way she'd have to fight. Trying to ignore the smokes influence, Freya drew her rapier and rushed the popstar, swinging wildly
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 am

As Freya tried to attack Akali, the popstar went back into the smoke avoiding the attack, giggles could be heard from everywhere as Freya looked around trying to locate Akali inside the smoke "So eager to bring out your cute toothpick~" She wasn't expecting a sudden grope from behind "Fight as much as you want but it's useless, soon you'll be mine. Like many others before you~" She whispered sensually, enjoying Freya's moans.

(Overwhelming Assault: 41, 67)
(Surprise Attack: 76)

Freya: 34 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 am

Freya gasped as she was grabbed from behind.
"We'll... See about that" she muttered as she attempted to swing around and wrench herself free of the popstars grip!
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:38 am

A giggle was all that Freya heard before managing to get free, the smoke starting to dissipate "Soo, is that all you got? Because I was hoping more from you~" She teased looking at Freya with predatory eyes.

Struggle: 66

Freya: 34
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:40 am

Wanting nothing more than to take her opponent down a peg, Freya's eyes flashed hypnotically
"Darling, if you want to know what I can do, why don't you come see for yourself?" She asked with a smirk, moving to draw Akali into an embrace
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:48 am

Akali saw this coming, she knew about Freya's eye trick so when the warrior tried to pull that trick, the idol put her sunglasses on "Oh sorry darling, but that trick won't work as easily as it did with Sarah, you'll see... I have made my research about you~ Now... Catch!" She then threw something at her, before Freya could react she noticed a kunai stab her chest but no pain came from it instead a pulse of pleasure ran washed all over her body.

Lost in my Eyes: 91
Love Kunai: 12

Freya: 32 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:17 am

This wasn't going well, Freya found herself instantly flushed with arousal as Akalis knife took effect.
"I'm impressed hon'" Freya responded with a grin, "then you must also know how easy it is to sit back and enjoy my kisses" with that the warrior stepped in and attempted to pull the Idol into a draining kiss!
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 am

"I know." She replied before jumping backwards, avoiding the warrior's kiss "But I also know what effect they have~ I can't have you using that on me, don't worry, we'll enjoy looong private sessions once you are a sheepish fan, like the rest~" She winked and struck a pose at the warrior.

(Thirsting kiss: 73)
(Charming Presence: 59)

Freya: 32 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:41 am

"hate to break it to you but that's not likely" Freya responded, taking a moment to try and rid her head of her attraction to he Idol

(Resist charm)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 am

Freya tried to get rid of Akali's images in her mind but it was useless, the sensual and provocative images of Akali were swarming her mind making her blush slightly "Oh, you sure about that? Your body seems to disagree~" She purred pointing at her blush.

"Well, time to step up and show you my moves~" As she purred, Akali started to dance sensually, catching Freya's attention who couldn't help but to stare at her, her firm breasts, her round ass, her long and sensual legs. Freya was completely enthralled by her.

Resist Charm: 79
Eyes on me: 76

Freya: 29 + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:57 am

(how does fascinated work?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:01 am

(You have to try and break fascination, if you manage you have your turn if not it's skipped, for example: break free + thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:10 am

(think I'll do just that then)

As Freya stared idolisingly at Akali, she caught hold of herself somewhat and tried to convince herself to act, even if somewhat on her desires. Using her arousal to her advantage, Freya once again attempted to pull Akali into a deep kiss
(Break free+thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am

Akali smirked as she saw Freya struggle with her desires, she was confident... Maybe a bit too confident as she didn't saw Freya jump on her and pulling the idol into a deep, hungry kiss, Akali couldn't avoid to let out a moan as she melted under Freya's lips.

Break Fascination: 40
Thirsting kiss: 98 (Since it's a crit, I'll give it the max effect)

Akali: 38 + Stunned
Freya: 32
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 am

Freya, relieved to be finally getting some momentum took advantage of Akalis flustered state to quickly steal her sunglasses, throw them to one side and once again flash her eyes hypnotically
"Come to me beautiful"
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am

Without her glasses, Akali was easy prey for Freya's hypnotic gaze, specially in such close range. The idol soon found herself staring at the warriors eyes, holding her tight into an embrace "You..." She tried to struggle out of her bind but it was useless, the eyes were so enthralling...

Lost in my eyes: 66
Struggle: 31

Akali: 35 + Bound
Freya: 32
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:48 am

"Me?" Freya responded teasingly before moving to place Akalis head sweetly against her chest. "You seem a little out of it dear, perhaps you should rest a moment"
(Breast pillow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs KDA Akali
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next