Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya Vs KDA Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:17 am

(Wasn't I rolling for both on this one? I mean, if you want to roll for Freya that's okay by me.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:20 am

(I completely forgot, my bad, I'm happy for you to roll that as a basic attack if you want, or we could keep that crit 1 and then carry on the rolling as normal)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:21 am

(Well, Akali is stunned so we can save that for the next turn since this one would have been autohit)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:23 am

(sure, I'll rewrite Freya's post now)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:29 am

Akali moaned as Freya dominated her lips, the warrior's tongue dominating hers as she submissively accepted the woman's kiss, unable to resist or react.

Deep Kiss: Autohit

Freya: 15
Akali: 22 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:33 am

Freya still needed to get out from under Akali if she wanted a chance, after all being straddled like this alone was enough to be a turn on. Freya moved to throw the popstar to generate some space
(Spring heel throw)

(This would be the crit 1 yeah?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:37 am

(Yeah)
Freya tried to throw Akali away but the idol's moans were turning her on too much for even try to push her away, instead, she kept kissing the idol, lost in a haze of lust.

Spring heel throw: 1
Star Kiss: Autohit

Freya: 12
Akali: 22
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:42 am

Freya could only moan desperately into Akalis kiss, hungry for more
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:59 am

Akali grinned, Freya was almost hers, just a bit longer and she would be another mindless fan, as she kept her into the kiss, Akali escalated it overwhelming Freya's senses as her mind was starting to melt and her body becoming clay on her hands.

Super Star Kiss: 18

Freya: 8 + Bound + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:08 am

Freya melted into akalis kiss for a moment before she realised the danger she was in and tried once more to free herself!
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:30 am

Freya tried to escape, to fight back, but the idol's lips were perfect, soft and warm. Her sweet tongue trapping her own, in the end, Freya could only moan into her kiss at the brink of submission.

Struggle: 83

Freya: 4 + Bound + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:32 am

At this stage Freya couldn't even bring herself to struggle free, she moaned deeply into the kiss and writhed desperately in Akali's hold, if anything trying to push herself tighter against the Idol
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:41 am

Akali grinned, she was victorious, she was already her mindless thrall, it was time to end this, pushing her enthralled victim to the floor, Akali started to grind her crotch against Freya's, building the climax for both of them. "Now, you are mine~" Leaning in, Akali trapped Freya's lips once more.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:22 am

Freya returned Akali's kiss submissively, the idols words wrapping around her mind and ensnaring her will even further. During a break in the kiss, she whimpered through her stimulation "I'm... Yours"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Akali took Freya's chin on her fingers. "That you are. Finally mine~" The pop-star purred before resuming the make out session, her fingers crawling towards Freya's crotch. "Once you climax, you'll be all mine~" muak "My new toy~" muak "And I'll play with you, until you break~" muak. As she kept kissing her thrall, her fingers found their way to Freya's opening, playfully teasing her before start pumping, painfully slow, making Freya moan with every pump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs KDA Akali   Freya Vs KDA Akali - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs KDA Akali
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4