Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Til Death Do Us Part

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:05 pm

"I..." He let out a sigh "I thought I lost everything that day... My life... Was meaningless once more... I lost everything I cared for, everything I loved... And so, I began to walk the roads of this world once more, like I did for a millenia before meeting you..." He explained "I felt, I failed you and Lina both... When I saw you and her... A few years ago... What I saw broke my heart... What you did to Lina... I should had talked to you but instead I just took Lina and ran..." He stopped, it was clearly how painful it was to remember those memories "I trained Lina... So she could carry our dream of making this world a better place and once she was ready... I left... She didn't knew who I was... And I decided to left it like that... Then, a couple month back I found out she stopped you.. I thought... Maybe she could make you go back to who you were but..." His voice was full of sorrow and regret "After all this time, I tried to mentalize myself to stop you but... In the end, I couldn't do it... I still love you Zara... You and Lina are my world... A world I foolishly tried to destroy..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Zara's eyes momentarily wavered, but returned hard once more.
"Things cannot go back to the way they used to be, no matter how much we may want it. This doesn't change anything. Too much has changed these past 10 years. The things I've seen have proven to me that this world can't be saved through conventional means." Zara responded, adamantly, before softening her voice. "As for what 'I' did to Lina, that was her choice. She wanted to help, and you know that I was never able to say no to her."

Zara's hand waved off, dismissing the blades above him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm

That last part got him by surprise, he just arrived when it happened, he didn't knew that Lina asked for it, Zara could notice that his wounds were already healing, she could now understand why her daughters always seemed to heal so fast.

"There is always a chance my love..." He pulled out a carefully crafted dagger and handed it to Zara "I won't ask for forgiveness as I know that what I tried is not easy forgiven... If you still wish to kill me, this... Is the only way to break my curse, the curse that has tied me to this world for such a long time..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

"I'm sorry. I don't believe there is." Zara responded. She took the dagger, frowning as she looked up at the father of her child. The man who had stood by her for a not insubstantial portion of her life. But also the man who stole his children from her. The man who stood in the way of her dreams. The dagger felt heavy with the weight of his life in it. She dropped the dagger. She couldn't kill this man. Not now, at least. Certainly not here.

She began to walk past him, towards the edge of the Sanctuary. "Our daughters will be here soon. If you do not wish for them to see you like this, I suggest you make yourself scarce. Or else, greet them as a father should." Zara commented, then added quietly. "They should have one parent that they can rely on."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:43 pm

He saw the dagger fall in front of him, he picked it up and out it away once more "Zara... Please... I have walked this world for too long..." He said while getting up "And it's not the first time someone tried to use your method to bring peace... I have seen it, a temporal peace, before someone else takes the mantle of Chaos, some were good, some were bad, but they always come back..." She then walked past him, he turned around following her" I'm a failure as father and husband... I don't deserve having them calling me such thing... They still have hope for you though... "

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Zara shook her head.
"Do you think I don't know that? I have studied history. I've spoken with Eris. I know how this goes. I know what happens when the mantle of Chaos is removed. And I know the world is thrown out of balance once more when the mantle is restored." Zara responded. She closed her eyes, and continued to walk. She almost gave away her plan to him. No-one could no. Not Themis. Not Eris. Not her daughters. Not even Sirius. If even a breath of her true plan was spoken aloud, or written in print, the whole thing would be for naught. "If you can't be a father to them, be their teacher once more. Fake it, if you must. But you are no more a failure to them than I am. At least you were there for them when they needed you." She chose not to add anything about how she'd needed him. He would already be blaming himself enough for that, and she couldn't put that on him. She'd caused him enough pain in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Sirius went after her, he knew, he knew how she really felt "I can't... Everytime I look at them I think about you... About how much I need you... How much I miss you!" He grabbed her hand, her skin was as soft as he remembered it, Zara on the other hand, would feel something cold, metalic... "Please my love... Don't dissapear from my life again... I couldn't take it..."

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Zara couldn't bring herself to look at him.
"You can't do this to me. You can't just walk back into my life, at such a vital time, and expect me to drop everything to be with you." Zara stated, her voice taking on the cold tone once more. "How I feel about you, and how you feel about me, it's irrelevant. He felt his hand against hers, but it felt... cold. Different. In many ways, Zara was glad. Had it been his actual hand, she's not so sure she could have so easily pulled away. She released his grip from her hand, and continued walking. She wanted to say something like 'Maybe once this was over' or 'Perhaps one day', but she knew Sirius could tell when she was lying. It was better to say nothing. After all, lie of omission is much harder to see through.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:09 pm

He stood silent for a bit "You are right... I can't do that to you... I caused you enough suffering already..." He pulled out the dagger once more, pointing it's edge at himself "I just have one thing to ask you... Please..." He said, his voice breaking down "Take care of them..." With that he proceeded to try snd stab himself, one simple stab and all will be over.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Zara grabbed his hand to stop him, the rage in her eyes turning momentarily hot.
"Don't you DARE kill yourself in front of me!" Zara yelled, her grip particularly tight around his metal arm. "If you want them to be looked after, you can do it your goddamn self! Don't even think of lumping me with your selfish 'final requests'!" Zara chided him. "You have not earned the RIGHT to take your life. You owe us all too much for that." Zara shook her head. "Of all the self-centred, thoughtless and reckless acts... It's a wonder our daughter hasn't gotten herself killed ten times over. She's inherited that from you, you know?" Zara sighed, taking a breath to calm herself down. He really hadn't changed. "I said you can't just walk into MY life like that. THEY still need you." Zara shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Sirius's eyes widened, that reaction... He wasn't expecting that as Zara would probably wouldn't be expecting his, he just pulled into an embrace, the feeling of having her in his arm... He missed it so much, she was right... It wasn't his time, his daughters needed him and even if she wouldn't admit it, Zara needed him too "I'm sorry... I guess you always were the voice of reason, right? My love?" He replied.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Zara was surprised by his reaction, and felt his embrace. It felt oh so familiar. His warmth. His smell. His grip. It was as if she had been sent back in time. But, it wasn't enough. She couldn't return his embrace, just as she couldn't return her daughters'. But, she couldn't help but let him indulge just a little.

"Reckless moron. All the years you've lived, and you still haven't grown up." Zara commented, forcing herself not to smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 pm

"I guess you are right, all my charade of tough guy crumbles before you..." A gesture of his hand, and they found themselves in some kind of isolated space "This place is off boundaries from everything... It's only you and me in this world, not even Themis or Eris... So... Just for once..." He used his real hand to stroke Zara's cheek while keeping her in his embrace "Even if it's just for a bit, let's pretend nothing has changed... After this, everything will return to normal and I won't say a thing nor will intervine or stand in your way... In fact... I will help you, this time... I'll be by your side... Zara... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:18 am

Zara felt the seal on her hand, her connection to Themis's power. The power still existed within her, but she could feel herself cut from the source. What was this place? Even extradimensional space fell within the purview of the Gods. Was this... Tartarus?

After confirming their safety, Zara returned Sirius's embrace. She could hold herself back no longer.
"Okay. Just for a bit." Zara responded, her voice the warm voice he remembered. "I've missed you, my love..." The words were genuine, but Zara had difficulty saying them. It had been so long since she'd felt she could open up.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 am

This soft touch, this warmth, this was just what Sirius had been missing for so long, he then heard her voice, the loving voice of his wife, her real voice, this made him feel much better "I'm sorry for not being at your side when you needed me" he gazed at her eyes "I won't leave your side ever again, I'll support you, until the very end, my love" He leaned in, giving Zara a loving kiss, feeling her lips, how long had he been seeking this feeling, even if it was just for a while, he was happy to go back to better times, he broke the kiss as the scenario started to change, it was their house from before everything went to hell "I have made this place so you can be yourself, so you can open, I will keep this place up as long as you wish my love... I hope it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, there is also this other scene..."

The scene around them started to change, it was no longer a cozy house, it was a field, the sigh was beautiful, a river, with crystaline water, some tress that gave a nice comforting shadow to lie down and the smell of the flowers carried by the soft breeze, this place was where they first met so long ago, when a wounded wandered met a kind midara "Remember this place? This is where you saved my life, I was injured and you saved me, from both my wounds and my solitude..." He gazed upon her again "Will you allow me to stay by your side and support you this time my love?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 6:12 am

Zara returned his kiss. A soft brush, a gentle release. She smiled sadly as she saw the first scene. Home. The last place she could call home. The second scene brought a look of nostalgia to her eyes. This was a place she had not thought about for the longest time.
"I remember it well. You were lying against that flower bed. I was walking by the stream. I thought you'd been attacked by rabid wolves, or something." She let out a slight chuckle. "I'm surprised how well you remember it. With your injuries, you seemed pretty out of it."

A look of sorrow crossed her face as he asked his last question. "I'm afraid that isn't possible..." Zara responded. "I need you to stand beside Lina. They won't understand. They'll need someone to protect them from what's to come. Especially Dixi and Tix. They'll be the most vulnerable." Zara responded. She wanted to say yes. She wanted things to be how they were. But, even now, some things were more important. "That is how you can support me."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 am

Sirius chuckled "And I thought I finally died and was in heaven, after all..." He brushed her hair softly "I met an angel..." He seemed lost in thoughts, that moment so many years ago, changed his life, an empty life, where time had lost all meaning to him.

He felt sorrow as Zara answered his question, but he understood what she asked him to do "I will my love, I'll protect them with my life if necessary but... I will keep fighting for you as well... I'll find a way, a way so we can be together again..."

He let her go as the space started to change, returning the couple to the Sanctuary, as promised he acted like if nothing had happened, not long after Xana, Dixi and Tix arrived, the three  looking at them with a confused look on their faces "I guess... It's time to give some explanations right?" He asked Zara.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 am

As she began to feel the shift, her expression hardened once more to the one that had been present on her face when she left. As she saw the girls, she shook her head.

"I told you they'd be here. If you'd wanted to leave, you should have done it while you had the chance." Thankfully, Ix wasn't there. She was scarily good at seeing through her facade, and she felt more vulnerable than usual, even if she didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 am

"What the... Sensei?" Dixi was the first one to speak "Why are you here?" As he heard her asking he turned around, she was surprised, it was the first time she saw him without a mask "Sensei, whe-"

"H-How..." This time it was Xana, seeing him without the mask made her remember, she knew him "You..."

"Xana?" Dixi asked, meanwhile Tix was silently watching, unlike the others she noticed something different on her mother and it wasn't the wounds, it was pretty obvious they had been fighting, they all felt the clash from long away.

Xana ran towards Sirius, her eyes tearing up "I... I missed you... Dad..." That caught both Dixi and Tix by surprise, did Xana just called him... Dad? But... He was supposed to be dead right?

Dixi started to slowly walk towards them "What's... going on... mom..." She asked Zara, her confusion was clear on her face, the was the moment Ix arrived, she arrived right on time to hear Xana, and was standing still, not knowing what to say.

Sirius hugged Xana back and looked at Zara "At least you could help me with the explanations you know..." He said with a joking tone.

Ix, instead of running towards Sirius, ran towards Zara, hugging her, she saw through Zara's act, Dixi walked towards Sirius and Xana "Why didn't you said something sooner... All this time... First mom... And now you?" Dixi felt hurt, betrayed, not only turned out that her mother was alive, without even making the effort to find her... But now her father was alive too? And he did not only do the same as Zara and stayed away from her... But he also lied to her, after the years they expended together... He didn't said anything, even worst... He abandoned her again... "I... I don't want to know... I'm tired... Tired of lies... Of betrayals... Of being abandoned... I... I had enough..." She turned around and ran away when she passed Tix, the white haired girl could noticed how her other self was crying, she just closed her eyes and left as well, after all, she felt the same way, she had been used, tricked, betrayed, abandoned, but she wouldn't let her feelings show up as Dixi did.

Sirius heart fell to the ground after seeing Dixi's reaction "This... Was a mistake... You were right Zara... I should had left when you told me..."

Xana couldn't believe what she was hearing "What? No, dad! Please... Don't leave us again... Instead of that... Just talk to them..."

"X-Xana is right..." Ix was still having trouble to accept what she heard "I-If you leave now... T-Then it will be worse..."

Sirius looked at Zara, he needed her support right now, he knew that probably wouldn't have such thing since they promised so, but he looked at her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:20 am

Zara frowed when she noticed Ix. Dammit. Just what she needed. All of her hard work, cultivating this persona, couldn't be for nothing. Family came second. That had been the case for her for a while now. She couldn't let her true goal falter. But just because family came second, didn't mean that family came last. Sirius's presence gave her hope that she could have her cake and eat it too. She could ensure a happy life for her family, whilst still achieving her goal. But to do that, she couldn't break her persona. If she did, they'd be in a much greater danger. She couldn't return Ix's hug now, no matter how she felt, or how much she wanted to.

"Talk to them. I'm the one who's leaving." Zara stated, coldly. "Next time, stay out of my way, or I might not show you the same mercy." She added. It would have hurt a lot more to say that, were it not for their secret interaction. It was incredibly convincing, probably enough to make him concerned, but for all the insults to his intelligence she spouted at him, she actually thought he was rather intelligent. She wouldn't have married a complete idiot, after all.

She broke off from Ix, and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:27 am

Sirius nodded, he followed her act, as promised "Next time, I won't hesitate either, I'll stop you." He replied coldly.

"M-Mom... Please... Don't leave..." Ix tried to stop Zara, she didn't wanted to lose her mother again.

"Let her go Ix, have some faith on your mother, if she deviates from her path again, I'll make sure to stop her." Sirius said while stopping the blonde girl, while looking at his wife leaving, hoping that she would notice his last gift to her once she was alone.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 am

With her back to the group, Zara couldn't hold back a very slight smile for an instant. He'd always been rather sharp with his words, when he figured out what was going on. Her face returned to neutrality, and she continued walking, not faltering, and holding her expression firm, just in case someone managed to see her. She did not stop walking until she was at the Sanctuary border. Before she left, she knew that she needed to remove the seal on her Corruption. With her full power, it would be a breeze, if a little painful. She leaned against a tree, before beginning to build her focus.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:38 am

Sirius saw Zara leave and smiled on the inside, he knew that Zara had a plan in mind, something not as terrible as everyone seemed to believe, he would keep the act, and care for their daughters until the day she could come back "Can you two take me to Dixi and Tix, please? I want to talk to them." Ix and Xana nodded and guided him all the way back to the main residence, looking for the twins.

Meanwhile something on Zara's back started to glow, she could feel how the seal of her power vanished in a painless way before she even started, once it was over something fell down to the ground, it was some kind of envelope with two things inside, the first one a letter, the second one, something much smaller, wrapped with care.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Zara noticed the envelope, raising an eyebrow. It made sense that he'd be able to remove Xana's seal with relative ease, given he's probably the one who taught her seals in the first place, but she did not expect it to be a remote, delayed deactivation of it. That took some effort. She picked up the envelope, and decided to read the letter first. After all, it was conventional to open up a present after reading the card.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Zara, I have two gifts for you, the seal on Themis's power should be broken by now, that would be the first one, the second one is something you lost long ago, I thought you would like to recover it, as a memento of old times, I found it on the ruins of our home and I enchanted it, with it, now you'll be able to travel to that space on your own, don't doubt on using it when you feel the weight of your task overwhelming you.

I also wanted to say, that if you ever need me, no matter for what reason, I won't doubt to run at your side, you know where you can find me, in our secret place, our secret space, just come back safe, I'll look after our brave little adventurers until then.

And please, be wary of Themis, remember that was her predecesor who layed this curse on me and she seems even more dangerous then he was, never trust a God.

I'll love you always.

Eternaly yours, Sirius Seafield.

The object was small and familiar to Zara, it was a bit burnt but she could recognize it for sure, a beautiful ring, lost long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part   'Til Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Til Death Do Us Part
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next