Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

A Chained Memory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 am

Tracy jammed the shield right through Theta's innards, or rather where they would be if it wasn't a slime. Regardless, the attack did what she intended it to: pin that creature to the wall, making sure Tix's attack connected as the villainess herself ran out of the way.

A thunderous roar emanated from Tix's nodachi, slashing twice across the slime, before shooting a beam of darkness through the roof, crashing it down on the defenseless Theta.

Its body was giving out... It did not even move anymore, standing idle and seemingly ignoring all of the pain inflicted upon it. Again it nudged towards something, but ultimately remained motionless.

Heroes: (Black Dragon’s Soaring Thunder Blade - auto-hit, 13) (Tower Shield Impalement - 12)
Monster: (Suggestion - 21)

Tix: 30 stamina, 25 willpower
Tracy: 23 stamina, 16 willpower
Rachel: 0 stamina
Richard: 0 stamina
T-04: 14 stamina + Bound + Shadowflame(10)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:59 am

Tix grinned, that monster was starting to fall down, the constant beating was taking it's toll on the slime she approaching the impaled slime "Curse your fate for crossing path with me instead of one of my sisters, because you will have no mercy from me." With those cold words, Tix created an explosion of dark energy on the slime face as she jumped backwards.

(Shattering Darkness)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Tracy left the slime attached to the wall, as she looked at the counter. This creature was going to be branded, burned, and obliterated if Tracy got her way.

She picked up a welding torch, and pointed it right at Theta.
"And now, you burn for what you've done..." Tracy stated, as she activated it.

(Free Action: Welding Torch on Theta)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm

The slime had nudged again, before its body started to move. It slid through the shield, freeing itself from it. Standing before such odds, the creature attempted an escape once more...

The ashen-haired woman did not even think about giving it breathing room, immediately blocking its escape with her blade, driving it into the slime, before unleashing an explosion of darkness at its form, which got narrowly avoided by a sudden dash.

In the doorway stood Tracy, using a welding torch to scare off the slime. Unfortunately, that was all it did, as Theta would dare not jump into it. Without making a sound, the slime resumed its idleness, cornered by those who would take its life on a moment's notice.

Heroes: (Shattering Darkness - 21) (Welding Torch - 19)
Monster: (Suggestion - 12 + Struggle - 4 + Sudden Retreat - 59)

Tracy: 23 stamina, 16 willpower
T-04: 14 stamina + Shadowflame(9)

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:27 pm

The slime tried to escape but Tix would never let her prey escape, she stood between the slime and the door, closing it with her feet "No running away, you die today!" She claimed as she rushed forwards to slash the slime once again.

(Spirit Hunt)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:16 pm

Tracy closed in on it from the other side, keeping the welding torch active. Her sentiments were a mirror of this other girl. This thing was not to leave here alive.

(Free Action: Welding Torch on Theta)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Theta did not even attempt to dodge... or react at all. Tix's blade was met with no resistance as the slime just took it, flinching oddly again. Tracy, in all of her torturous excitement, deactivated the torch and began spinning it as if it was a revolver and she was an ocelot, accidentally turning it back on when it was facing her foot.

Heroes: (Spirit Hunt - auto-hit, 34) (Welding Torch - 3! = lose 1 wp)
Monster: (Suggestion - 27)

Tracy: 23 stamina, 15 willpower
T-04: 11 stamina + Shadowflame(8) + Marked
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:15 pm

"Time to end this..." Tix was merciless, she wouldn't stop until that monstrous slime was dead at her feet, channeling her energy once more, Tix created another group of dark blades as she fired them at Theta once more.

(Clutches of Despair)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:22 pm

"Argh! Fuck! Shit!" Tracy hissed through her teeth. That's what she got for showing off. But she wasn't about to be burned again. She turned off the torch, and threw it onto the worktop, and went back to the shield. She pulled it out of the wall, and went to try and pin the slime to the ground this time.

(Free Action: Tower Shield Impalement)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Tix began to shower the creature in blades, who still showed no attempt to resist. Tracy wanted to rush in and pin it down, but seeing as it did not move, the villainess would rather not risk getting cut by the blades if she could help it.

The attack was relentless and without mercy. Each blade tore unto Theta, rending its flesh bit by bit, until nothing but a small puddle remained.

Heroes: (Clutches of Despair[adv] - auto-hit, 30, 4, 54, 44, 37) (Tower Shield Impalement - 43)
Monster: (Suggestion - 55)

Tracy: 23 stamina, 15 willpower
T-04: 1 stamina + Shadowflame(7)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:49 pm

As soon as the woman was finished mincing up the blob with her swords, Tracy raised her shield, and went to splat it against the ground.

(Free Action: Shield Slam)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Tix stepped towards the puddle of slime with a cruel smile on her face "Curse your fate for crossing your path with mine." Holding her blade up before delivering the finishing blow.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:24 pm

As Theta was pinned down and ready to be dealt the final blow, Rachel slowly opened her eyes, her body exhausted and in some pain as she stirred to consciousness. "T-Tracy...Dad..."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:47 pm

This was it, the blade and shield coming down to end its life... it flinched.

It refused... it would not go down here. With the last of its powers, Theta jumped out of the way, rushing through the door. The light of day was all it ever needed... What awaited outside was not something it expected to see - a familiar face from not too long ago, a girl in a mini skirt looking down on it.

"Hello motherfucker!" it was Mirai, travelling merchant, commercial attraction and god damn President. She blocked the slime's path wearing a cocky smile.

This girl again? It would not be a challenge getting past her. But where Mirai went, someone else followed...

Unaware of its surroundings, Theta failed to see what else waited for it at the door, another foe, this time much deadlier. But it was too late, it noticed her too late. Seeing Mirai was enough of a distraction to make it unable to react... to the massive club that crashed towards its body, utterly obliterating it and leaving a sizeable hole in the ground. It was done, the slime was gone.

Heroes: (Basic Attack - 17) (Shield Slam - 23) (True Kanabou Strike - auto-hit)
Monster: (Suggestion - 10) (Sudden Retreat - 92!, auto-hit)

Tix got 1 Upgrade Token
Tracy got 1 Upgrade Token
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:52 pm

A wild roar came out of Tix as she punched the wall next to her, looking at the two newcomers that were right outside, her eyes filled with rage and hate specially fixed on the big red one, with her fist dripping blood from that punch, she started to walk towards the oni with a tight grip on her blade "You... You..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Tracy, upon hearing Rachel speak, dropped the shield.
"Rachel!!! Are you okay?! Did it hurt you?!" Tracy yelled, and continued yelling even when she was so close that it really wasn't necessary. She didn't even pause for breath. "I thought I'd lost you. Oh, thank goodness you're okay." Once more, without skipping a single beat, or taking any time to let Rachel respond, she leaned down and kissed Rachel, a trickle of energy leaving her own body, and entering Rachel, hoping to help her recover quicker.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:59 pm

"Tracy, I- Mmph!!" Though not at all expecting the kiss so soon after she'd just woken up, she felt a pang of relief, as she assured herself that she wouldn't jump to this if everyone wasn't safe. Topping it all off, she felt some of her strength return to her through the kiss, giving her enough energy to move freely. "Is my dad okay?"

Rachel's willpower has increased!!

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:00 pm

With a grunt, Toushiko ripped her club from the ground, taking off chunks of stone and inert black goo with it. She peered at the spot where the slime had been, with now nothing more than a thin dark splatter to mark its passing. "Serves you right, ya tar-ball!" she huffed. She glanced at the pissed-off swordswoman approaching her.

"Uh...afternoon?" The oni casually waved with her free hand, resting her now-sticky club on her shoulder with the other. She tilted her head toward the slime's de facto final resting place. "Took care a' yer li'l snot problem, lady." Tix's enraged expression was clear to see on her face, though Toushiko wasn't quite sure what the hell her problem was. The slime was dead, wasn't it? What was there to be mad about?

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Tracy nodded.
"He's fine. I just kicked a load of slime off him." Tracy responded, proudly. "You should've seen me! I was all POW! and it was all SPLAT! then I got the shield, and was like WHAM! CRUNCH! CRACK!" Tracy described, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:05 pm

"And who fucking asked you!? She was MY prey, I was going to kill her!" She yelled, her grip on her sword tightening, she was about to attack the oni when... Aura! she just turned around and ran back into the house, pulling Aura out of the shadows and checking her pulse making sure she was alive "I hate doing this but..." Same way she could drain with a kiss, Tix was also able to give her own energy to others the same way "Don't take this the wrong way Aura, I don't like to have to do this..." She leaned in and started to give Aura her own life force to heal the girl.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Toushiko rolled her eyes. "Oh, really, now?" she deadpanned. "'Cause it looked to me like it was gonna run off into the city an' lose ya for sure." Her eyes narrowed as the girl tightened her grip on her weapon, and Toushiko growled as she held her club in a defensive stance...when the girl's eyes suddenly snapped wide open and she ran back inside.

Toushiko lowered her club uncertainly. "Uh...ooookay?" She glanced at Mirai. "Y'got any idea what that was about, or...?"

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Rachel couldn't help but laugh at her gushing over their victory, her laughter progressively breaking up with sobs as tears rolled down her face. Tracy saved her father and beat up the monster and then saved Rachel. She saved the hero when the hero couldn't lay a finger on that malicious sludge.
She was useless and pathetic, that she couldn't even save her dad with her own hands. "One hell of a hero I am, I can't even burn some oil dump for hurting my dad..."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Aura remained unconscious as Tix gently pressed her lips against her. The girl twitched as energy was poured into her. It was slowly working, but with almost every bone in her body broken, Aura was not going to be moving anywhere, or wake up any time soon.

Mirai raised her eyebrows. "I dunno. But I got a feeling we're about to deal with a lot more where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Tix broke the kiss, she started to feel really dizzy after giving almost all her energy to Aura, she stood up, getting Aura on her arms "Let's go home... Aura..." She walked outside of the house and gently let Aura on the ground before pulling a stone from her pocket "I hate using this trash but... I can't shadow jump with Aura like this... I... I need Ix..." She then noticed the two newcomers, her eyes returned to it's flaming rage "You better wish I don't see you again..." She threatened the big one before taking Aura back on her arms and using the stone to return to the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:37 pm

"Rachel..." Tracy responded, her tone softer, as she calmed herself. "If it wasn't for you, there's no way I'd have been able to fight on. And... it's my fault for not getting to your father quick enough. If I hadn't tried to scare it off, and had just gotten him out, you'd have been fine, I'm sure..." Tracy added. "Besides, it all worked out in the end, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next