Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airi vs Freya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Airi vs Freya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 am

Freyas triumph at finally striking Airi was suddenly striooed away as the maids hands overwhelmed her. Lost to this bliss, her submissive side forced her to speak
"Everything you've... Done to me feels nice" she moans, lost in pleasure
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 am

"Oh? Well, I'll just have to continue then, won't I?"

(Spirit Blow.)

Backing up slightly, Airi blew a kiss, a small heart floating over and landing squarely on Freya's lips. Wouldn't it be grand to just...let her have her fun?

Airi: 38.
Freya: 25+Charmed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 am

"oh..." Freya couldn't help but gasp as the heart touched her, but she knew she couldn't give in this easily. Aiming to catch Airi off guard, she went to pull the maid in for a draining kiss of her own!
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

(Thirsting Kiss, 70!)

Airi blinked, eyes wide as Freya began to kiss her. Relishing in it for a bit before...Oh? So, she wanted to play this game? Fine, they'd play.

(Kiss of the Wraith. 96. CRIT. Jeez, RNG likes Airi, eh?)

Gripping tightly, Airi forced her tongue into Freya's mouth, eagerly beginning to show her how sucking away someone's energy was *really* done.

Airi: 39.
Freya:21+Stunned.

RNG pls.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:09 am

Freya's advantage was soon stolen from her by the gorgeous redhead, she knew she was being drained but at this point she honestly didn't care. She could only lap submissively at Airis tongue
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 am

(Kiss of the Wraith. Auto-hit.)

Airi continued the kiss, her hips beginning to rock and grind against Freya's as she continued to feast. "Mmph..just..give in..mmph...mm...nn."

Airi: 40.
Freya: 19.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 am

Freya struggles desperately, realising that she's barely even harmed her should be opponent

She pleadingly forces words out whenever Airis lips release hers
"Please..mmmph... I can't..ohh...mm... Lose like this...mmph, can I...mmmah...mmmake a deal?" She prays that the maid at least hears her out
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:25 am

Eventually, Airi pulled away, smirking seductively. "Oh? Go ahead and try, my dear. But you only have this one chance...if you fail, I'll drown you in pleasure~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 am

Freya doesn't try to deceive Airi, knowing all to well that if she angers her, she'll have no chance.
"I...I always lose to midara like this" Freya spoke sadly, not realising she was tearing up. "It's always completely one sided even though I'm supposed to be a good fighter..." Freya doesn't know why she's opening up to the maid, maybe it's desperation, maybe it was just the effects of her magic. "I don't mind losing but I can't lose this easily... Of you give me some energy back, just enough that I can put up a fight, then.... If you do win, you can have me for a month, you don't just have to feed once... I'll be yours for an month and you can feed as much as you like" Freya knew she was in danger but at this point it seemed her only chance
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am

"......"

Airi sighed, before placing a hand on Freya's shoulder. "Fine. I'll do this. On one condition...you stop crying, alright? You're a good person...And I want to see what you can really do."

Leaning in, Airi kissed Freya once more. But this time, she began to force some energy into Freya, working on trying to get her back to peak condition.

(I'll let you decide how much she heals Freya for.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:36 am

Freya returned to her senses as Airi returned her strength, she blushed deeply as she was released from the empowering kiss

"Oh and also you can't tell anyone about the crying" she said with a half smile. "But... Thank you, now get ready"

Waiting to make sure Airi was back on guard, she rushed at her and released a brutal string of blows!
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:43 am

(Real talk, I rolled until I got a success for this cause I am now rooting for Freya. xD)

(Overwhelming Assault. 68. Success!)

Yelping, Airi was bombarded with her assault, wincing slightly. Gripping her scythe, she swung it at Freya...

(Scythe Slash, 26. Hit!)

The blade impacting Freya and sending her flying backwards.

Freya: *shrug*
Airi: 37.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:46 am

(I'm trying to make her character feel less flat, Also oh my god I forgot to write the heal amount down in so sorry, I was gonna have it heal for 7 initially)

Freya got back to her feet and attempted to show Airi what her charms can do! She attempted to duck her guard and kiss her sweetly on the cheek!
(Basic charm attack)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:49 am

(Aight.. Very Happy)

(Basic Charm. 53. Fail.)

Airi leapt back, before charging in, hands poised to rub her...

(Spectral Caress: Fail, 61.)

And missing. They felt rather evenly matched at this rate. "You're good."

Airi: 37.
Freya:24.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 am

"so are you," Freya said honestly, just wanting to impress Airi at this point, before her inevitable loss
She wasted no time in going for another throw!
(Spring heel throw)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:57 am

(Spring Heel Throw. 88! Crit Success!)

"Well, thank y-AAA!" Airi was thrown to the ground, whacking her head onto a rock. "Gah...Oh..there's so many pretty colors..."

(Stunned.)

Airi: 35 + Stun.
Freya: 24.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:06 am

Conscious of the favour Airi had done her, Freya gave her moment to get to her feet
"Hey, you better not be going easy on me now" Freya said this as a joke, but there was still part of her that yearned to spend that month as Airis plaything
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:12 am

Sitting up, Airi looked over, smirking. "Oh..don't worry..I'm not going to!"

Pointing at Freya, two spirits shot out towards her, intent on grasping her once more...

(Ghost Bind...1. CRIT FAIL.)

But the ghosts seemed to end up dragging Airi as well. And as Freya sidestepped, Airi slammed headfirst into a tree, falling flat on her back.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:14 am

This time Freya approached Airi and offered her a hand to get up, but that was just her sense of honour right? Nothing else
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Blinking up at her, Airi took the hand, slowly standing up. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:41 am

Freya helped Airi up once more, made sure she was ready and then attempted once more to pull her in for a kiss
(Basic charm)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:50 am

(Basic Charm: 56. Hit.)

Airi was not expecting the kiss. It was rather pleasurable. She'd give the girl credit for that at least. However...

(Spectral Caress: 76. Hit.)

Her hands moved up and began to rub and grope at Freya's chest, a smirk on her face. "How does that feel?"

Freya:21.
Airi:33
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:52 am

Freya moaned slightly as the Maid caressed her, before catching herself and swinging her rapier at the wraith!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 am

(Basic Attack. 14.)

The Rapier struck true, causing the wraith to flinch a little. "Ow! That hurt...Why you...!"

(Scythe Slash. 43. Fail.)

Airi retaliated with a scythe slash, but in her annoyance, ended up missing.

Airi: 32.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:58 am

"awh I'm sorry my dear, let me kiss it better" Freya taunted, before going to peck Airi on the cheek!
(Basic Charm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airi vs Freya
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next