Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airi vs Freya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Airi vs Freya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:45 am

"not this time darling" Freya taunted, dodging the spirit before running in and throwing a deft kick at the maid!
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 am

(Basic Attack: 22.
Spectral Caress: 16.)

Freya's hit struck true, at the risk of moving her closer to Airi. Wrapping her arms around the woman, she allowed her hands to roam, grinding ever so softly against the warrior. "Come now..Do you truly want to resist me?"

Freya: 4.
Airi: 29.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:59 am

Faltering at Airis words, Freya found herself unable to truly answer.... Why was she keeping this up, after all Airi made her feel so wonderful...

Struck by indecision, Freya didn't act!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 am

Airi chuckled, leaning in. "All you have to do....is say that you want me. And I'll show you such pleasures~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 am

"I..." Freya couldn't think at this point, she knew she was lost but one thought permeated through the fog
"If I'm gonna lose it won't be because I give up!" She said, "so show me what you've got!" She said with as much bravado as she could before lashing at Airi with her rapier
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:11 am

(Attack. 52.
Scythe Slash: 47.)

Another attack, another wince. "Fine..I'll make you submit by force!" Airi swung her scythe, but Freya managed to dodge with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 am

"come on dear, is the scythe really necessary?" Freya taunted "if you don't want me hurting you, I won't use my sword anymore okay?" She offered with a smile "tell you what, I'll even kiss you better!" She dashed towards Airi and attempted to catch her off guard with a kiss. Though in reality this wasn't so much of an attack as Freya having an irresistible desire to be close to the maid!
(Basic charm)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 am

(Basic Charm. 54.
Kiss of the Wraith: 44.)

As Airi was kissed, she almost wanted to let Freya enjoy herself. However, this battle had been going on for a bit too long.

Grabbing Freya's face, she began to suck out her willpower, tongue exploring every crevice it could. Her hips began to grind even harder upon the poor woman.

Airii:27.
Freya: 2.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Freya couldn't bring herself to struggle as Airis kiss, and the sudden added factor of her grinding overwhelmed her m Freya could only mewl into the maids lips and await the inevitable
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 pm

Airi pulled away, smirking. "Yes, that's it...Now then, I'll claim my prize. You'll make a lovely servant~" Slamming her mouth against Freya's, her clothes disappeared, her hands working on Freya's as well as she lowered the girl to the ground. All the while, she consumed Freya's will to resist, audible gulping noises being heard as she fed. Eventually, there was only one thing Freya could give up...Her soul.

And judging by Airi's grinding against Freya's womanhood, fingers slipping in to tease and arouse the woman's cavern...she was waiting for her to willingly give in. And while Airi waited, she began her work, slowly and sensually flooding the young warrior with desire, moving faster and faster in an attempt to bring her to climax, as well as to break her and get her to submit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Freya   Airi vs Freya - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airi vs Freya
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4