Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 am

Marie had wandered around the house aimlessly, more curious than anything else. At this time, it had only been a few days since she was saved from her curse and Alice was expelled from her mind. Her wandering brought her into the kitchen, looking at all the utensils and materials. "Food..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:00 am

Tix was in a "bad mood" today, after having one of her "arguments" with Tam, she was headed towards the kitchen, not really paying attention to her surroundings until she crashed into an unknown girl "Grr, watch where you are going..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:14 am

Marie jumped in surprise and then circled around and hid behind the kitchen "island" upon Tix's rude entry. She let out a short cry of surprise and fear as maintained a distance from her.

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:34 am

Tix saw the girl... doll? setting distance between them, Ix's word ringed inside her head "You ahve to try and be nice, that way, you'll make friends and won't be alone anymore!" "Tsk... Don't look at me like that, sorry, okay?" She said looking away.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:37 am

Marie had a hard time pushing herself to come out of hiding. She did apologize though, but she still came off too strong.

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am

Tix let out a sigh seeing how the girl was still scared of her "Sorry, I shouldn't have crashed into you like that, I was lost in thoughts."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

She sounded a bit less angry this time, more genuine. "I-It's okay...Um...You're not going to try and charm me, are you...?"

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Tix looked unamused "Do I look like I charm people? It's like if you ask that moron twin I have to charm you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:11 pm

She ducked her head a bit at her response but raised it back up at the attention of mentioning a twin. "A twin...and you look like...Are you Dixi's sister?"

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:14 pm

She still was getting used to that, it was still somewhat annoying but Tix did her best to keep it at bay "You could say that, yes."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Hearing this gave her a bit more comfort as she finally came out of hiding. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with...new people."

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:25 pm

"Don't worry about it..." She said passing next to the girl "Neither am I..." That last part sounded different... Melancholic, of course Tix would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Odd as it sounds, hearing her admit she wasn't good with strangers either gave Marie a bit more of a feeling if safety. "So...what's your name?"

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

She turned around, she was trying her best to be nice, thankfully, that fox isn't around to annoy me... "My name is Tix... I suppose I should ask for yours now?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:40 pm

"I'm Marie, it's....nice to meet you," she replied. "Sorry I bumped you...but at least I got to meet someone with a similar problem?" She seemed to want to lighten things up, but she wasn't sure how best to do so.

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:53 pm

The same problem huh... Maybe she could talk to her, but she couldn't show softness, she had to keep her harsh attitude "Sure... Whatever... I need food..." She was happy in the inside but wasn't going to admit it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:55 pm

"I could try making something...I came to eat too, and Mrs. Adrianna has been teaching me a few things..."

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

"Well, I guess that beats eating whatever I can find in the fridge." She said beconing Marie to go with her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Marie nodded and fished some eggs, bacon, and cheese from the fridge before grabbing maple syrup and pepper from the pantry. Then she popped out a frying pan and got all prepared with some tortillas. "How does a breakfast burrito sound?"

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Tix sat at the table "Sure, I was going to eat whatever I could find in the fridge so..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:55 pm

"Okay..." She put a non-stick spray in the pan and a skillet she took out and plugged in for the bacon. Cracking open two eggs, she scrambled it up in the pan until they were solid, all while bacon was being cooked on the skillet, which she sprinkled a pinch of black pepper and brown sugar onto. After, she took the hot foods and settled cheese into it to be heated by the foods before packing it into a tortilla with a bit of syrup for pinch of extra sweetness amidst the savory. She placed it on a plate and handed it off to Tix somewhat nervously. "Here you go..."

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Tix looked at the plate in front of her, it did look tasty, she looked back at Marie "Aren't you eating?" she asked while grabbing a fork.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Marie had realized she was staring at Tix and nodded timidly. "Y-Yes..I am. I just...never mind." She was watching for a reaction to her cooking, hoping it tasted good, since this was the first time she'd cooked for someone else.

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Tix realized why the girl was staring at her and decided to taste the food, the moment she took the first bite she was shocked, it was delicious, was this really her first time cooking? "It's... Really good." She admitted.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 3:15 pm

"Really, you mean it?" Marie asked, getting somewhat excited. It was her first time, but it seemed to work out

A Doll's New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next