Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 1:56 am

"Want me to stay here tonight?" She asked.

"You think this mage killed her mother?" Tix asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 2:13 am

"No, even with his reputation, I have faith my lady would be able to overcome him," she respond. "Besides... Orianna has been hoping all this time that she's alive, and after what happened just now. I couldn't possibly have the heart to even imply she's dead too."

"Are you okay with that?" The princess clung to Ix, unwilling to let go unless she says no.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 2:47 am

"And if she's alive?" Tix asked.

"Of course." Ix kept comforting Orianna. "I'll keep you company." She added smiling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 8:19 am

"Then she's somewhere out there. I'm not quite sure where, but if that man had something to do with it, then finding some remnants of his work could lead to her," sbe replied.

"Thank you..." Orianna buried her face again and remained silent, stewing in the mixed feelings of the night's turnout.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 10:55 am

"Then I wish you luck." Once they conversation was over, Tix headed back in to Orianna's room. "You staying for the night?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll keep Ms.Orianna company, I just don't feel good leaving her alone right now."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 12:52 pm

"Thank you, Lady Ix, I'm sorry for all the trouble." Theresa gave Ix a bow and looked to Orianna, unsure of what to do. In a moment, she realized she was stepping forward, bending down and resting both hands on her shoulders. "I-I'm sorry, princess... I wish I could have prevented this somehow. I don't even know the words..."

"Call me by my name..." Orianna looked up from Ix's shoulder, eyes red and her cheeks wet. "No more "Princess". Our kingdom is gone and the family is near dead. My title is empty and besides...you're family."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:07 pm

"But you still have a lot of family, Ms.Orianna." Xana finally entered the room. "Not only Theresa but the rest of the people who lives in the castle and that adorable alraune, don't you think? You care about them and they care about you."

"She's right." Ix agreed, still hugging Orianna. "And friends too! I would love to be your friend if you want it, Ms.Orianna." She added smiling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm

They were right, everyone in the castle was family, even Maybelle and especially Theresa. "We're already friends, Ix." She wiped her face and looked to Xana and Tix and said, "Thank you so much for coming for us. If there's anything you need, I'll do my best."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:06 am

Ix smile grew when Orianna said that, she felt really bad for her loss but she was going to try and cheer her up. Tix smiled briefly before turning around. "Our work here is done then. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Ix." With a wave she vanished into the shadows amd left the place.

"I should get going too. Work calls." Xana said. "I'm glad things ended somewhat well. Until next time, Ms.Orianna, Theresa." With a bow, the lancer left the room.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 am

Theresa bowed and watched them leave, looking back as Orianna nodded off against Ix's shoulder. Putting her to bed properly, Theresa watched her godchild slip into her dreams, hoping they wouldn't be plagued by nightmares.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:58 pm

As Orianna was put to bed, Ix went to bed as well, bidding farewell to Theresa, the light girl started to slip into her dreams after a long and convoluted day.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:24 pm

In spite of tbe horror the day had turned out as, the princess had no night terrors, nor good dreams. She dreamt of nothing, just a dark emptiness as she clung to Ix in her slumber, with Theresa bidding them good night and giving her godchild a kiss on the forehead

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Unlike Orianna, Ix did had bad dreams. The images and memories of what happened haunted her in her dreams: how Alice took advantage of her and how she almost allowed her to steal Orianna's body. It was something that was slowly consuming her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Theresa noticed Ix stirring in her sleep and realized this was probably affecting her just as much as Orianna. If she wasn't having nightmares, Ix probably was. Theresa quietly called upon Ori's hand maid, requesting her to do something about this.

The maid looks upon Ix and bows over her, pressing her soft lips against her forehead. Inside Ix's dreams, she would feel a warm sensation in that very spot on her head and what she could only assume was a pair of arms giving her a comforting embrace. "Do not let it weigh so much on you..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Inside Ix's dream, she was struggling with the nightmare of being controlled by the brand once again, unable to resist while Alice enthralls everyone in front of her eyes... Suddenly it started to feel different, she felt... Warm, safe, she felt like she was pulled into an embrace and she heard a voice, soon, her dream changed completely and she was being hugged by her mother. The sleeping girl was now smiling and one word could be heard. "Mom.."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Theresa smiled a little, happy that the maid's work was successful. "Thank you very much, I think she'll be okay for now."

"Of course, Lady Theresa. Remember to call me again if I am needed." The maid took her leave, with Theresa being left to the near silence of the night.

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18