Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date With Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:31 pm

"I mean. It's technically mine? It's complicated, I'm the reincarnation of Dracula...His castle just decided to appear and...it's a mess, let's just say that."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 pm

"Still, that doesn't really leave me with a lot to give you." Reisen said with a sigh. "But I can't just not repay."

After all, if it wasn't for Luna, she may have eventually ended up as lust crazed beast. And she certainly wouldn't have undone what she did to Soma without the other rabbit's coaxing.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Luna looks a bit conflicted at Soma's explanation. "I do not think IDOL has a reincarnation clause in regards to ownership. I may need to speak with the executive before doing anything with them first." It was then that she reaches into her sleeve and pull out a pair of what looks like a pair of business cards and hands it to both of them.

"These are a way to allow you to request for my presense. Just press your finger on this picture a few seconds." She points to the picture that looks like a chibi-version of herself. ". It may take a while for my to arrive as I may or may be engaged in another task during the time (which is always since Luna is a bit of a work-a-holic). Soma if you still have the item from the castle, you can call for me after a few days once I verify with Lady Alice. Reisen, you do not need to repay me immediately. If you have something in the future, I am willing to wait." She concluded this with her trademark gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Reisen shook her head as she pocketed the card. "Luna... I don't know if I ever can get you that kind of thing. The only things I own are the clothes I'm wearing right now. And I'm not from here. I have no way of knowing if information is actually valuable or something you already kn-." Her protest was cut off by a yawn.

It seems that even with that little nap, the runaway was still not fully recovered.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Soma looked at his friend with an incredulous look on his face. "W-Wait, seriously? Oh damn, we should go shopping! We gotta get you a place to stay, a-and some new clothes, and so many other things!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Luna shakes her head and smiles mirthfully. "Well before you can think of repaying me, you may wish to think of getting a bit of rest first. Even with the induced sleep, the experience is still fairly tiring. And I trust that you will manage to find a way. If anything, it would give you an incentive to advance forward and improve your life."

She looks over to Soma as he has taken the mantle of taking care of Reisen's need for shelter, though she wonder if it is within this Dracula's castle. She also wonders if the whole reincarnation subject though, this is Hestia's field, not hers.

"I myself should return to headquarters. I pray you both have a pleasant moon's night." Luna sketches a bow to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm

"With what money?" Reisen asked Soma before turning back to Luna. "Good night, Luna."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:24 pm

"Okay, then we'll have to find you a job! Uh....What kind of hobbies do you li- Bye, Luna!" Soma waved.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 pm

"I don't really have any hobbies." Reisen replied tiredly as she leaned against Soma.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 pm

"Huh...Well, I'll try and help you settle here. I can let you stay at my place until then." Closing his eyes, he wrapped an arm around her, content to simply help however he could. She deserved that much, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm

With that, she leaves the two be as she heads back to IDOL.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:56 pm

"Thank you." Reisen replied contently. With a yawn, she cuddled Soma and drifted off to sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 8:15 pm

(Well. This was a fun time. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Lunacy
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11