Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) Empty
PostSubject: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 11:54 am

Liselle sighs for a moment as she looks at the life fiber outfit that Nui had made for her towards the end of their bout. It was very well designed and came straight from Nui's own dedication to her and she would don it with out second thought. But the revelation of what it was doing to her during that moment of wearing it does cause her concern. She hopes there is a way to make the fiber not try to subvert her will and create this conflict within her core and her mind.

Her mind drifts back to how it all started. Initially she was wanting ask some information about life fiber and why it seemed alive and perhaps persuade Nui to divulge information. However, despite her initial attitude, Liselle had felt strangely drawn towards her and it wasn't just a physical draw either. At first, Liselle thought it was charm magic passively effecting her it is what drove her to initiate action so that she can remain herself. However as the bout continues and ends in her favor, the feeling doesn't go away and 3 simple word is what cause it to take effect and caused two different type of hearts (or core in Liselle's case) to bond together.

(I think this is enough of an intro?)

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Nui sleepily stirred at the sound of Liselle's sigh. She wasn't used to being concerned for other people, or their wellbeing, but something about hearing Liselle's sigh triggered something within her. She slowly lifted her head from her incredibly comfortable position, something that was not particularly easy to do, and looked at Liselle, her eyes showing concern.

"Is something the matter?" Nui asked, as she began to stretch herself out a little. Had she drifted off, or just been incredibly relaxed? It was difficult to tell. What time even was it?

(That works.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:49 pm

"Oh! I didn't mean to wake you up, love." Liselle was back to her normal form having revert back when they are both asleep. She decides to be transparent about the matter. "I am a bit...conflicted in regards to the outfit you made for me. It is very lovely and knowing you put your heart and soul into it that I want to wear it and keep it with me... "

Her voice soften while her tone changes into concern "...but as I was wearing it I felt a part of me being pulled away, somewhere." Liselle draws in air and let out another sigh to try to dispel the uneasiness that remains in her core. She turned towards Nui as she tries to read her expression. A part of her was a bit afraid of losing Nui as she expressses the effect of her life fiber on her. While, Liselle can handle it but it would leave an extremely bad taste within herself and an undesirable feeling within her which many call sorrow.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Nui looked a little heartbroken at this. She had made it specially for Liselle, and it hurt that it wasn't going to be wearable. Part of her had hoped that maybe Liselle was immune to the effects of life fiber, but that was a silly dream to have. After all, life was life. And life fibers could influence all living creatures.

"Oh... I understand. Yes, a well made god robe will have that effect on someone..." She responded, glancing away from Liselle with an expression of guilt on her face. "I'd... recommend you don't wear it... as it is, at least." She added. "I mean, you might be able to wear it without losing yourself but, well, it could start to erode your will... There might be something I can do to help but..." Nui's expression became almost unreadable, as somewhere between consideration and worry. "... I'm not sure I could do it alone..." She bit her lip a little, turning back to face Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Seeing the pained expression within Nui's cute face, she slides closely to Nui before reaching out and clasping one of Nui's hands in hers, the brief cool touch of her hand becomes warm as a squeeze is given before touching her forehead to Nui's. "Is it anything that I can do with? If not with my physical abilities, we may be able to think of a solution together."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Nui smiles at Liselle's reaction. Of course she was being supportive, even with this.
"Well... I know of a Kamui that doesn't sap as much strength from its wearer, but... I don't think she'll be interested in helping us..." Nui responded, squeezing Liselle's hand for comfort. "We have... a bit of a love-hate dynamic..." She added, before shaking her head. "It's probably best to leave her..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:49 pm

"A Kamui?" She can guess it has something to do with life fiber but that is about it; Liselle really needs a life fiber lesson 101. It does sound as if she is addressing about another that has less pronounced downside, although. "It may be an option although a last resort or not an option at all if you are uncomfortable with that option."

"But we do not solely have to think upon it, an epiphany, inspiration, or even a simple trigger can spur ideas when we least expect it. I know in time we will be able to think of something." A brief squeeze of hand To Nui's again.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Nui mulled that thought over, putting her other hand to her lip as she did, before nodding.
"Okay. I prefer letting ideas come to me anyway~" Nui giggled, her eyes sparkling again. "Oh, and a Kamui, or a God Robe, is a piece of clothing made entiiiiiiirely out of life fibers." Nui explained. She began to stand up, keeping hold of Liselle's hand as she did, and gave Liselle a light tug, as if to suggest she was willing to help her up if she wanted. She then began to stretch out, regaining the use of her limbs after what must have been a long period of not moving them. She must have fallen asleep. There was no way that she'd been lying there awake that whole time. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Liselle listens to the explanation and nods in understanding. Something like that would be quite potent but at a cost. She smiles at Nui as she get up along with her...well more like rise up from the puddle underneath her along including the slime sheet that served as a mattress for them both. Turning around a bit, she reaches over to slowly massage Nui's stuff limbs, adding very subtle vibration to soften and relax the morning stiffness. "I am looking forward to our date, we have all day ahead of us for each other."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Nui let out a sigh of her own, as she felt Liselle's massage, though it was an exhalation for the release of physical tension, rather than emotional.
"Yes! Our date! Oh, what should I wear? Where should we go? Do I need to dress formally? Or casual? And, oh, what are we going to talk about? There is so much I want to...." Nui started, her tone of voice excited, but stopped part way through. "...sorry." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Liselle giggles at Nui's burst of enthusiasm and gives her a brief smooch on the lips. "It's alright. You can wear anything you want to go out. Although I may have to kind of borrow your wardrobe for things that won't fall through me. As for where we should go hmmm... " She ponders in thought before a lightbulb appears over her head. "Isn't there a festival that is about to take place?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Nui smiled at Liselle as she kissed her.
"Well, I'm pretty sure I can't get you anything that you won't just fall through, unless it's made from life fibers." Nui responded, apologetically. "And I don't really have a wardrobe, persay. I just kind of..." Nui summoned up a dress for herself. "... create stuff on the fly." Nui explained, holding a contender for what she was going to wear out in front of her. She summoned up another couple of dresses, and started mulling over her options. She held out her classic pink frilly dress, a dress that was a deeper red and with a few less frills, and a blue dress that showed off her curves and was not nearly as ostentatious.

"Hmm.... what do you think?" She asked, holding each dress out over herself, and showing Liselle. "Oh, and the festival sounds like a great idea! I've always wanted to go to a festival with someone."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:14 pm

"I can shapeshift myself to be a normal skin color though I do not come with clothes but I think some of the leather outfits, I think I can wear without too much issues. The one that allowed us to meet." Her mind drifts back to the more humorous introduction with each other before the fateful day at the penthouse before he mind returned to the present. At the look of of each of the dresses, She points her finger towards the 3rd dress. "Let's go with that one."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:34 pm

"Oh! Sure! That's currently in my workshop. One second~" Nui commented, skipping off to the room that Liselle had previous sensed a large quantity of life fibers. She very quickly returned with one of the bags that she'd been carrying before, containing the leather corset she'd wrenched from Liselle when they'd first met. She also had added in a pair of leather pants. She handed the bag over to Liselle. She then took the blue dress that Liselle had indicated, and began to dress herself. "Do you need any help with the corset?" She asked, turning her back to Liselle, to give her privacy, as silly as that may have seemed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

"I think I got this, love. Let's see..."Liselle turns semi-liquid before reforming under the leather corset so that it stays on which is kind of cheating way to put on a corset. Her skin color changes for a bit until it changes to a more fairer human color while her hair . Next she holds he pants before her lower body flows over it before the form into legs that fit snug into the leather pants. After she finishes changing into the clothes in her own way, she holds out her arms and giving a spin to display her body in the the form fitting leather outfits. "What'd you think?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Nui spins around happily in her dress to look at Liselle, before grinning.
"Good enough that I'm considering removing them~" Nui giggled, winking at Liselle. "Leather suits you really well." Nui twirled her dress around. "What about me?" She asked. It was the sort of question that, previously, she'd have been nervous about asking her, but seemed to have built up a bit more confidence on that front.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:19 pm

"Well... We might have be careful with that dress or all I would want to do is run my hands all over your body while you are in that dress.~♪" She gives Nui a playful wink. "I think between the two of us, they won't know what hit them." Her expression returns from playful, smiling warming at Nui as she holds out her hand. "Shall we?"

(will be back after cousin taking me out for dinner ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Nui beamed, her eye sparkling. She walked forward, taking her hand.
"I almost feel bad for the entertainment. We'll be taking away their jobs, at this rate~" Nui giggled, and began to move towards the elevator, hitting the button for them to descend.

(Enjoy! Scene change to them arriving? Or want casual chat along the way?)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptySun May 27, 2018 10:22 pm

(Probably casual chat on the way but I just came back and am getting hit with food coma as I just made a round of posts x.x)

"Eep!" She holds onto the rails to avoid getting distorted out of her leather outfit. "I remember last time getting pancaked by the sudden force. I don't want to end up as a ceiling pancake this time." She was able to keep her form to her preparation this time until the slowing down of the lift where her form becomes a bit shorten, down to Nui's height before it is at a full stop. Apparently slime body are hyper sensitive to force.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 6:58 am

Nui couldn't help but let out a little giggle. For such a powerful midara, her reaction to elevators was incredibly adorable.
"I don't know... A cherry pancake does sound delicious." Nui licked her lips, and winked at Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 7:28 am

"Hey I thought I was your date, not your breakfast!" Liselle playfully stuck out her tongue At Nui. The lift door open to allow Liselle and Nui to step out. She did leave one teasing comment. "But I wouldn't mind lett you taste me during dinner." She gives a wink back to Nui.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 7:51 am

Nui grinned.
"Don't tempt me. I don't think the outside world could handle the show we'd be putting on if you did." Nui responded, reaching out to take Liselle's hand after looping her arm around Liselle's. She pushed a button by the door to the outside, then pushed open the door to the streets. Fresh air hit the couple as they stepped out.

"So, Selly, where is it you come from?" Nui asked, rushing in the nickname, blushing a little as she did.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:26 am

Liselle wasn't familiar with the looping the arms but was easily able to adapt to mirror Nui, linked her arm with Nui's. While she definitely enjoys being with Nui inside her penthouse. The outside is always calling for her to come out and she heeds it but this time with someone special with her.

"I am from a colony of slimes who also live along side with other beings, mostly humans, called the Slime Sovereign. It is more of a name rather than an actual political entity though." The festival doesn't seem to be too far as there seems to be very faint but slightly audible sounds of music.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:40 am

Nui tilted her head.
"I can't say I've heard of it. I suppose we probably don't get as many sales in that region." Nui commented, happily and gently swinging Liselle's arm as they walked. "What can you tell me about it?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:12 am

"Well we aren't well established yet but we are getting a lot of help from the people within the regions, mostly replicating things so that it works for slime physiology. An example is to be able to make some sort of material to write on and read that will not be washed off by us touching it. Remember the business card you gave me and the ink printed on it stayed the same? That was one possible solution we thought of but only slime girls of precise control such as me is able to do that." Again, she gave a nice squeeze to Nui's hand as they drift closer to the festival, the sound is a louder now and the tents and booths are now in visible range. As predicted, both of their lovely forms were starting to draw eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next