Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Nui began to stroke the back of Liselle's head lovingly.
"Whatever for?" Nui asked, though it seemed like she might know already from her playful tone. She closed her eyes as she continued to stroke the back of Liselle's head, enjoying the feel, whilst also comforting Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 pm

"For being appreciative of me and of what I do." She kept her head nestled to Nui's neck with a brief sigh tickling it. Then she lets out a soft laughter. "Sorry if I sound like a child spoiling for praises but I generally do not get that many before."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:19 pm

"Really?!" Nui responded, shocked. "You don't?! But... you're amazing? How can people not see that?!" Nui added. She tilted her head gently against Liselle's trying to make her more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 pm

"I do get praises of what I do though mostly from friends and family. The ones I get from others is when I help them." She clarified, still being very comfortable with her position. "Though I do not hold it against them, many midaras are rightfully dangerous and some midaras do not care what others think." She pauses for a moment. "In fact, long ago slimes were one of the more dangerous beings to encounter."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Nui frowned.
"I suppose I've never really had that. It does make it a lot easier when I can pass for human..." Nui acknowledged. "But still, it's not right... You're not something to be afraid of, Selly. If anything, people should be more afraid of me. I'm the real monster here..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Liselle looks a little puzzled at the last part of what Nui had said. "How would you be a monster?" Her mind drifted back to the things that Nui was associated with.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Nui hesitated, her heartbeat rising a little bit.
"Oh... well... erm..." Nui stuttered, seemingly trying to think of a way to word it. "I mean, I've... done things..." Nui concluded. She clearly was really worried about how Liselle might react if she elaborated.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Liselle notices how tense Nui is and how vague her words are clearly see how uncomfortable Nui is and probably knowing the reason why as well. She simply reaches down to Nui's hands in both of hers, bringing it to her face and kissing them in between while still holding before she replies. "Everyone has skeletons in their closets, Nui. But whatever you have within yours, won't change how I feel about you. And I am even willing to help with your past."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm

"Are you sure? I have more than... a few skeletons..." Nui commented, her eye wavering. Her tone definitely held more fear of judgement in it than shame.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm

"I am more than willing to become a big enough broom if you need to." Despite the humorous words used, Liselle's voice is rather assuring that even beyond the joke words, she means it.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Nui took a deep breath.
"Well... I've dominated more than my fair share of people, forcing them into life fibre slavery and worship, drained the life force out of numerous others to power the life fibres, killed many enemies to life fibres, making several enemies along the way, sabotaged the competition in several ways, to ensure REVOCS reigned as the primary clothing line, lied, cheated and stolen for fun, and I've been keeping all of this from you because I was afraid you'd hate me forever and I'd never see you again." Nui vented, not stopping for breath until she'd said everything, then averting her gaze from Liselle, as she couldn't allow herself to look upon her disappointment, disapproval, or worst of all, disgust.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Liselle was more expecting of some bits of things that she has done and didn't expect Nui to pour everything out all at once. She did listen to Nui and have already rationalize virtually everything in a sense that wasn't biased due to her love either. Seeing how the poor girl was expecting something negative, Liselle just simply takes her in her arms and hugs her before whispering in her ears. "I am still here for you, love."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Liselle felt a small stream of wetness drizzling down her back.
"I... don't deserve you..." Nui responded, hugging her back, tightly. "You are just... too... good..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Liselle hugs Nui back while stroking the back of Nui''s head gently allowing Nui to cry on her shoulder giving her a kiss a the temple lovingly, content in holding her as long as desired until Nui feels better.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Nui took a few more deep breaths, allowing Liselle to hold her, as she clearly needed it from the shock Nui had just given her, and Nui definitely was not crying all over her back. After a minute or so, Nui wiped her face with a handkerchief and released Liselle from her grasp, daring to look at Liselle'd face, uncertain of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Liselle didn't look upset at all, she was still smiling to her and again she is taking both Nui's hands within her own, seemingly to be a rather common sign that Liselle is still there by her side. It was then that she decides to break the silence. "Did you wanted to do anything else before the night ends?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Nui couldn't help but crack a smile at Liselle's subject change.
"What did I do to deserve you~?" Nui asked, though her tone sounded more joyful than questioning. "Well, I wanted to dance with you by the fireworks. It's only fair that you get to decide how the night ends." Nui nodded, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:45 pm

"Well, to be honest I am getting a bit fatigued since I haven't held a human form for this long before. How about a nice night cuddle until we fall asleep in each other's arm after a wonderful date that we had today, and that even knowing each other more, we still have each other?" Liselle didn't quite mean that to be poetic but it came out that way anyways. Plus she is sure Nui has much within her mind so a nice rest could give her moment of peace for them.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Nui's shoulders seemed to relax.
"Thank goodness. I was a little worried you were going to want to go for a run, or something else active. I'm... exhausted." Nui responded, thankfully. "Well, I suppose that just leaves the question. Your place or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm

"I don't think either of us can last 20 minute before we both collapse in exhaustion." She muses.

"Your place. My home is quite a distant from here and it would requires transportation or a bit of journey, that is unless you know how to fly."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Nui giggled a little.
"Weeeeell, funny you should mention that... I can't flyyyy exactly, buuuut.... I can jump pretty far." Nui responded. "In fact, do you want to go for a little ride? It'll get us to my place pretty quickly, and save you the elevator again." She held out her arms, as if to suggest that Liselle should jump on. "Do you trust me~?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:05 pm

"Oh sure that will be fun!~♪" She steps into Nui's arms before nodding that she is ready while focusing on maintain her form so that she doesn't end up as a pancake in her arms, no matter how tempting she wants Nui to nibble on her as one.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Nui carried Liselle to the edge of the rooftop garden.
"Kiss for good luck~" Nui winked, already getting fired up to make the jump, scouting out her place, and aiming herself to get onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Liselle obliged and gives a quick kiss to Nui, not for luck but because she just want to. However she didn't want to make it too passionate recalling what that kind of kiss did to Nui in the ball throwing stall and they might end up on the moon.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Nui grinned before pushing her feet off the ground, sending the two of them soaring up, and forwards, towards Nui's building. The view was exquisite from up high, as the sights of the festival could be seen below. The rush of air as the rose up, before gradually slowing down to the peak. Finally, they started to accelerate downwards, fast, seeming to be right on target to land on the roof of a building. The parasol on Nui's back popped open, slowing their descent as they landed perfectly on the roof, Nui grinning proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next