Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:18 am

Nui lightly taps herself on the cheek where Liselle had licked her. She didn't wipe it, she just held her hand there, as if savoring the sensation.
"Has anyone ever told you that you are amazing, Selly?" Nui asked, as if from nowhere, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:21 am

Liselle decided to sit next to Nui instead of across while moving her plate with 3/4 of her food done closer to where she is now before placing an arm around Nui. "I don't think I heard?" Innocent tilt of head and and innocent question though not a convincing performing as both of them knowing that Liselle heard Nui has said it before.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:35 am

Nui put on a fake frown.
"Then the world has done you a disservice." Nui leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Because you are the most amazing person I've ever met. And I've met a lot of people~" She moved her arm under Liselle's, and wrapping it around Liselle, giving her a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:41 pm

"But I am still a simple slime girl. And next to me is a wonderful, talented, courturier whom has captured my core...well h-heart." She pauses to correct the last part, so used to saying sore. She smiles while holding Nui in her arm.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:02 pm

"Silly Selly, there is nothing 'simple' about you." Nui giggled, but was clearly blushing from her words. "If I'm so 'wonderful', as you put it, then what does that say about the thief who stole my heart?" Nui asked, smiling. She kissed Liselle lightly on the check.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Liselle tries to say something for a bit though but could only say a few 'buts' and stuttering strung together for a bit before resigning to a "And the cat got this thief's tongue." The usually witty and clever slimegirl, not having a clear-response for once.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:02 pm

"Meow~" Nui giggled, making a cat paw gesture with her free hand, as she winked at Liselle.

"You know, you are adorable when you are speechless." Nui teased, sticking her tongue out a little after, with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:09 pm

"you know it will be my turn to do that to you next." Liselle leans in for a peck on Nui's cheek while brushing Nui's very long hair affectionately before looking around, noticing that they somehow finished their meal between flirting wiith each other. "So what does kitty want to do next?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Nui giggled.
"Good luck with that, Selly~" Nui winked. Despite her tone though, it was clear that she didn't doubt it for a second.

"Weeeell, we've done carnival games, and I somehow think we might be recognised if we go back. Aaaand we've eaten. Soooo the obvious thing to do next is go watch the fireworks show!" Nui declared, before adding. "I mean... if you want to, or, whatever. We don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:26 pm

"Oooo right~♪! Is there a particular spot that would be a good place to see it? Preferably a spot for the two of us." Liselle was kind of bouncing a bit with joy at the thought of seeing a firework show.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Nui put a finger on her lips as she thought.
"For the two of us?" She repeated, mulling it over, before snapping her fingers. "Well, there is a clothes shop owned by REVOCS near the show. It should be closed for the festival. And the best part? It has a garden on the roof!" Nui responded, proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm

Liselle's eyes widen before clapping her hands a few times. "Perfect!" It was then that her logical side caused her mind to grind to a halt. "Oh wait, a clothing store with a garden on the roof? Must be a pretty big store to fit that up there." There was a brief momentary where it looks like her mind has been blown before she recovered quickly but it is clear she isn't use to such luxury before.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:46 pm

"Big? Mmm... no, it's only a four storey department store." Nui explained. Despite this not being an unusual thing for Nui to overlook from her vastly different lifestyle, this time Nui seemed to be putting in a little too much effort into making it sound like 'no big deal' to impress Liselle. Plus, something in her expression, her smile, and her watching for Liselle's reaction made it obvious, though only to someone who could read her like Liselle, that she was teasing Liselle just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:59 pm

"Ah department store the ones with the large space and the tall..." It was then that Liselle quickly piece together something that Nui hasn't quite thought of in regards to her store. "...meanning it probably has a lift....I am going to be a pancake again, aren't I?" She drop that last line is a rather humorous deadpan voice in the same manner as if she is saying 'Here we go again...'.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:11 pm

Nui's giggles burst out to a full on laugh at that.
"I hadn't even thought of that!" Nui laughed. "I mean, we coooould take the stairs, if you'd prefer. It's not like we can take the lift to the roof anyway." She commented. "Unless you want to be my little pancake~" Nui licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:26 pm

"I know you want to taste me regardless of whether I am a pancake or not *smooch*" Liselle manage to sneak a fast one on Nui's lips. "We can take the lift as far as we can go before climbing the stairs the rest of the way. I am afraid of missing the firework show."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Nui nodded grinning, and blushing at the unexpected smooch.
"You've got me there~" Nui conceeded, before taking Liselle's hand and leading the way to the store, pulling out her keys on the way.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Liselle decides to take in the sights as she is led by Nui towards their destination. She is still a bit in awe at the tall structure in this area. How do they build so high without it toppling down? "How many of these buildings are this tall? It must be some advance architecture work..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 pm

"Well, I've had to create some rather large dresses in the past, the size of which you wouldn't believe. I think the same logic applies to making buildings." Nui pressed a finger to her lips. "Though, I'm not certain on that. You'd have to ask the architect." Nui nodded. "We have a few buildings like this, though none are as big as our HQ. You wouldn't belieeeeve how big that is~" Nui giggled, as she unlocked the door to the building, and opened the door for Liselle. "After yooou~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 pm

"HQ? How big is that building? It sounds like it reaches up to the skies." Again she is very curious of how they can build things so tall. "This is so different from how we do things, we take what we have and improve on it. My home is actually created from the start of a cavern but through a lot of work, it is actually a very comfortable place to live. The downside though is that, creating new areas is harder since it takes more work to carve into the mountain rather than building from ground up." She looks like she is weighting the down and ups on both building high and building low.

She smiles at Nui's courtesy and rewards her with a peck on he cheek before she enters the garden and observes around her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 am

Nui lets out a little smile as she gets the little peck.
"Well, it pretty much does." Nui responded, in a tone that made it seem she wasn't trying to exaggerate. "Honestly, it's mostly empty space between the bottom and the top, and was only built so tell as a display of wealth and superiority. It's a little too much for my tastes." said the girl who commonly wore an ostentatiously frilly dress.

The garden was a neatly maintained and perfectly organised display of colours and smells working together in harmony. In the centre was a series of benches that sat around each other in a perfect circle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:40 am

"It is probably just me or how we think but interconnecting many of the different buildings would have some stability and allow easier access. But I guess this is because not every owner of the buildings is working in unison."

Liselle really liked the gardens here, not that she dislike the other building and they nice design but she has a certain preference to the top. "I actually have a bit of a soft spot for areas that has some things of natures like gardens and parks." She reaches down to take Nui's hands into hers before both of them head towards the benches.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Nui happily takes Liselle's hand, as she moves with Liselle towards the benches.
"Well, mostly it's not even about having space in the buildings. It's about competition, and showing off that your building is bigger and better than everyone else's." Nui suggested. "I don't think that works with a co-operative mindset." She added, as she took a seat, and released Liselle's hand, instead moving her arm around her, offering to take her into a side-by-side hug.

"Mmm... I do enjoy gardens. They are often inspiration for some of my dress designs. The floral patterns, the mesh of colours, the feelings that accompany the silken petals waving in the winds..." Nui responded, enjoying the sights around her, though her eyes soon found themselves on Liselle, her smile of appreciation never leaving her face.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:46 pm

"We definitely live in two completely different worlds, apparently. I can see the merit of the competitive nature to encourage growth and we do have some competitive nature as well. But both of our focus are completely different." She leans into Nui's embrace while her arm wraps around Nui as well bringing her closer.

"Oh! I really should see more of the flower inspired dresses that you make. A kaleidoscope unison of colors with the soft touches of the petals sounds divine." Her faces seems to think of something for a brief moment before attempting to make a poem extemporaneously.

"Dress of soft petals.
Color's embrace onto you.
Masterpiece of silk."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:12 pm

"It isn't the most forgiving of worlds... I think I like the sound of your world of unity, where everyone helps each other out." Nui responded, looking melancholic briefly, before Liselle started talking about her designs. "Oh! I'd love to show you some! I have all sorts of designs!" Nui responded, excitedly. She blinked as Liselle started to recite poetry.

"You enjoy haikus?
Wow, I never would have guessed!
You are amazing~" Nui giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next