Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 1:54 pm

"I had no idea that slime had it so tough." Nui responded, sounding surprised. "It's really impressive that you have such control over your slime." She nodded, blushing slightly as she complimented her.

She seemed to be enjoying the attention she was getting from the eyes around, especially the looks of envy she was getting. She giggled.
"It seems we are getting a little attention. I hope you are good at keeping up your disguise under pressure." Nui teased. "It sure would be a shame if you got distracted." Nui added, squeezing her hand playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:52 pm

"We are pretty adaptive though. We have to be. Though let's save the rest of my origin story later as it might perplex people."

As soon as Nui mentions that they are being watched, Liselle decided to turn up the charm a bit, giving her walk a more pronounced swap of her eyes. "Let's not disappoint them, love." Despite not normally walking this way in her default form, she knows how to work a human body to draw more eyes. Two lovely ladies walking into the festival, the onlooker stood no chance!

"Anything catching your eyes that you want to do yet?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Nui grinned, matching Liselle's walking style, and synchronising. Her eyes glanced over the festival, eyeing up the various attractions.
"Hmm. I've always been a fan of rigged carnival games." She commented. "It's always so much fun watching the face of the person who rigged it falling into shock when they get beaten." She giggled, looking at a simple 'knock down the cans' stand. "What about you~?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm

"Huh they are rigged?" She looks over the knock-down can mini-game. "You mean something like nailing down those can to each other?" She peers at the cans a bit more. "I think I may be best with a water gun contest if it comes, I'll let you handle this one if you want?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Nui nodded excitedly.
"Sounds good. What prize do you want me to win you, my love?" Nui asked. The stall seemed to have a large selection of things. A couple of small prizes for knocking down 1 or 2 cans on the bottom shelf. Usually worthless trinkets that cost less than the fee to attempt it. On the top shelf were a variety of extravagant, and oversized, gifts to entice suckers into trying it. Of course, they didn't account for Nui and her super strength.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Liselle's finger starts trailing path in the air and see which one that she would like before her eyes landed on particular prize that immediately glued her eyes to it for a while.

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 T-MC-2045-1__YJ5-Five-Magic-Cube-Strange-Shape-Megaminx-12-Face-Educational-Puzzle-Toy-Puzzle-Cube

Immediately she realizes that she is acting like an awed child at a potential new toy before fumbling her words briefly before finally landing on what the correct words. "dbthat, that, puzzle!..." Apparently Liselle is a sucker for puzzles.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Nui nodded, noting her choice for later. She walked up to the booth, as the person manning it turned to her.
"Hey, little lady, want to give it a try?" He asked.
"Mmm.... I don't know. It looks pretty hard~~" Nui responded.
"Tell ya what. How's about I give ya a free throw. Just ta try it out. No prizes, if ya win, but it let's ya get an idea of what it's like. Sound good?" He asked. He'd clearly tried this line on many people over the years. Nui nodded in agreement.
"Okay." She said, as the guy behind the stall handed her a ball. Nui got into a throwing stance, and hurled the ball at the cans. Knowing her strength, Liselle could tell she was barely even trying with that. She hit it right at the top, knocking it straight off.
"Woo! I did it!" Nui jumped for joy. The guy behind the stall grinned. Another sucker was about to buy into his scam. "Okay, I'll give it a go, for real this time." She nodded.
"Are ya sure? You'll only get a bottom shelf prize for that throw." He told her. "I'll let ya try again for free, if ya like."
"No, I'm good. I think I've got this." She responded, before turning to Liselle. "Kiss for good luck?" She asked, beaming, as she slid a gold piece onto the counter, and the guy laid out three balls.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:57 pm

"Of course, love." She leans in to kiss Nui, and not just a quick peck either but one that lingers for a while. Of course, she would definitely kiss Nui like that all the time, but this time there was a second purpose, she was also doing to short-circuit the stall-owner's brain for a moment. After their lips part, she cheers for Nui. "Go get'em~♪!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Liselle's plan worked a little too well, as not only did the stall owner's brain short-circuit, so too did Nui's, who had not been expecting such a passionate kiss for luck. As the kiss ended, Nui slowly grew a smile.

"You got it~" Nui responded. She was motivated to show off. She picked up the first ball, testing its weight, before getting into a throwing stance, and tossing the ball with a great deal more strength and accuracy than before. The ball went blasting through the set of cups. The entire pyramid shattered, breaking several of the metal cups, showing that they had been connected together by some strong adhesive. The ball continued on, hitting the back of the stall, and breaking out of the back of it. The top shelf collapsed, falling to the ground. As it began to fall, Nui reached out her hand, catching the small puzzle that Liselle had wanted. "I'll be taking that, thank you~" Nui giggled. The stall owner just stood there, looking stunned.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 4:57 pm

Liselle did a mental ops as that kiss not only did it distract the stall owner but super-charge Nui's inspiration and overdid her performance. She did notice some people hearing the commotion and notice what happened, who was just as in awe as the stall-owner was. She reaches to reclaim Nui's hand in hers. "Well that left quite an impression." She had to smirk in amusement from the reaction.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Nui happily skipped along, leaving the stall owner to look blankly between his stall, and the couple. She happily took Liselle's hand, and with her other hand, offered the puzzle to her.
"Your prize, Selly~" Nui giggled. "The look on his face! That never gets old." She looked around, and noticed all the people staring. "You... don't think I overdid it, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Liselle takes the prize in her other hand, Nui can also see the 'Squee!' in her eyes as she now holds the puzzle. "Thank you~♪! I am going to have a lot of fun figuring this one out."

The inquiry of Nui overdoing it caches her attention. "A bit. Albeit, it was kind of my fault for supercharging you with that kiss." She scuffed her foot briefly in embarassment, good thing she is red or she would be blushing. "But I think we can chalk this one up due to the power of love."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Nui mirrored Liselle's action.
"Well... I just wanted to... you know... impress you, I guess..." Nui responded, actually blushing, looking down at their feet, but smiling nonetheless. "Maybe we should... leave this part of the festival. Anything in particular you want to do?" She asked, glancing back up to Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Liselle looks around before pointing towards the the food stands area that sells many exotic dishes that isn't just the standard carnival junk food. There were barbeque glazed ham, crab-claw with breaded meat in a sphere, shrimp dumplings, and a shish-kabob with different meat Liselle has never seen before. "Oooh, those look good!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Nui watched Liselle's reaction to the various food products on display.
"Anything in particular catch your eye?" Nui asked, reaching into her coin purse for a few more gold coins. "My treat!" She added, pulling out a small handful of her coins.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Liselle is going through some of the things offered in each stall before she found one that was quite unique to her run by a surprisingly elder woman in her 50s. "Huh? Apple glazed pork chops? I never knew that actually goes together." She looks back over to Nui. "Think that sounds good?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 6:22 pm

"Mmm... that does sound good." Nui commented, heading over to the woman running the stall.
"Hi~" She said, with an enthusiastic, cutesy attitude. "Can I have two apple glazed pork chops aaaaaand.... a rack of barbequed ribs, pleeeeease~?" Nui asked, holding out some gold coins to her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

The older woman smiles warmly to Nui. "Of course dear. It will be ready in 5 minutes" After she collected the coins, she turns to call to the three working at back, a man and two women, hollering to them. "Apple pig, and ribs!" She has a surprisingly strong set of lungs for her age to belt that out.

Liselle could not help but watch the back with a wide grin as the 3 working the grill and oven at the back as if they have done this all their lives. "I kind of find myself a bit jealous of them cooking."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:10 am

Nui turned to Liselle with an intrigued expression.
"Oh?" She asked. "Do you not cook much?" She put a finger to her lips as she thought. "I guess I never really got the chance to learn either."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 4:27 am

Liselle looks wistfully at the workers do their magic. "Well as much as I would like to learn, I cannot. Fire doesn't really react well to me." She didn't say it directly this time since they are in public.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:16 am

Nui nodded, understanding.
"I know what you mean. My dress coooonstantly catches fire when I try." She frowned, despite her cheerful tone. "That, and I've never really had anyone to show me how to."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:51 am

Liselle was about to ask how does her dress actually catches fire before she remembers that the dress isn't actually made of life fiber.

The matron server speaks up unexpectedly to Nui." If you want to learn about cooking, dear, I can teach you somethings to get ou started wel to making a nice dish for you and your loved one." The rich smell of pork-chop and barbeque waft through both Nui and Liselle's smell a she presented their meal on a large tray..and a business card. "You both enjoy yourself, and cherish all the moments with each other, you hear me?" She speaks as if she isn't speaking to customers but to a child and her sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:57 am

Nui blushed a little after realising the older woman had been listening in on them.
"Thanks." She responded, casually, as she nonchalantly put her hand on the business card as she took the tray, then slipped the card into her pocket, then offered the tray to Liselle, turning slightly away from her, as if hiding the pocket concealing the business card, her face looking rather red.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:16 am

Liselle doesn't seem as phased as Nui is about the matron though it is probably because she can hide a blush (if some can blush) much better. "Thank you for the service~♪!" She waves while the older woman waves back before the couple can hear the voice they are leaving behind speak sternly. "Winnie! It is not polite stare, no mater how attractive they are!" Liselle cannot feel but listen onto the parenting with mirth as she has to do some of that herself.

(Wanted to make the world feel alive <.<)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:50 am

Upon hearing the 'parenting', Nui turned around and shot a wink in that direction, before turning back to Liselle with a satisfied grin. She took one of the pork chops from the tray.
"Mind if I try one~?" She asked, holding the chop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next