Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Liselle did note the brief melancholic voice at her desire of her world though she note that they can visit her home somewhere between the close and long future especially consider that Nui wanted to see her daughters. Her fingers caress along Nui's lovely blue dress. "I would love to see you those designs. Would really fit well with this garden." Liselle seems to really love it up here.

She smiles bashfully at Nui's exclamation of her recited haiku. "I kind of made that one up on the spot. Yeah I like them, wrote a lot of them to practice. Often I am generally reading from my cache of books if I am not exploring. Would love to share the things I have with you."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

"Wow, you must be really talented to come up with something like that on the spot." She commented. She briefly considered summoning up some of her dress designs just as she heard a bang in the distance. A large burst of red and blue burst up in front of them, as the first of the fireworks had been fired up from the festival. "I have always loved haikus. They are so clever. The way the words match a beat. It is astounding."

(In case it wasn't clear, Nui is entirely unaware that she just recited a haiku. Twice Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 pm

(Noticed and so did Liselle >.>)

"I am not the only one that just came up with haiku spontaneously." She teases Nui as she cuddles the couturier close to herself. It was then that the sound of crackling and bang catches her attention as she looks up to see bursts of colors lighting up the sky. Liselle have seen fireworks before but not for a celebration and not this close before. "Such lovely fire, the sky alight with colors, red and blue dancing."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Nui tilted her head at Liselle, before thinking over what she'd said.
"Oh! I see!" She smiled, proudly, and happily accepts the cuddle. She then gets to thinking, clearly trying to come up with another haiku.

"Red and blue dancing? That sounds just like us, Selly. May I have this dance?" Nui asked, as she got to her feet and offered her hand to Liselle, as fireworks continued to explode around them in a complete spectrum of colour varieties.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:29 pm

"Of course." Liselle smiles in response to the offer to dance, taking Nui's hand as she rises from the bench, keeping the hands together while, drawing her other arm around Nui, and resting at her waist before confessing. "Did I do this right? I've only read on dancing but never danced before."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:36 pm

"Perfect." Nui responded. "You've never danced before? Well, we can't have that, now, can we?" Nui teased. "It's okay, I'll lead, just follow my movements, and you'll be fine. I already know you have a good sense of rhythm." Nui winked, blushing slightly. She then started to move her feet, and guide Liselle, into a waltz. "One-two-three. One-two-three. One-two-three." Nui whispered, to help Liselle get used to the rhythm she was moving with. The dance was in a perfect silence, aside from Nui's whispers, and the bang of the fireworks, that seemed to always go off on the 'one'.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:54 pm

Fortunately Liselle did not had to start completel from scratch as some of her other skills serves her well in learning how to move along with Nui's own footstep while using Nui's audio cue to sync her rhythm with Nui's own, if only that it is very similar to any moment of rhythm between the two only with rubbing...

In the same vein though, everything was in place: that is was just them with each other in the arms, beat and heart in harmony, the fireworks highlighting sky with colors. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:59 pm

As Liselle clearly gathered the rhythm, she stopped verbalising. There was no need. They were already perfectly synchronised. No words were needed. Just this moment. The fireworks. The garden. Just the two of them. Alone. Together. The dance was as intimate as the sex they'd had earlier. But there was no need for more. Just this, alone, was enough. And Nui wished it could just stay like this forever. She rested her chin against Liselle's shoulder, as they continued to dance to the last of the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:24 pm

After what seems like an eternity, the firework starts to become less frequent before it finally stopped though the couple only stops moments after the fireworks. Liselle stares into Nui's eyes before making a soft whisper that completes this day. "I love you, Nui." A hand brushes aside her hair to see more of Nui's face caressed by her palm. Other hand still resting on her hip from the dance.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Nui stared into Liselle's eyes, the stillness a pleasure in itself.
"I love you too, Selly~" She responded, her eye sparkling, her tone heartfelt and serious, and her heart beating hard. She slowly tilts her head, and leans in to kiss Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:47 pm

She leans in as well before finding her lips to Nui's in a soft yet passionate kiss. Both hands are now behind Nui, one on hip and the other on back, nudging her closer that their bodies press together as the only thing that matters now is each other.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Nui shudders slightly, a tingle going down her back, as she reached around Liselle, taking her into a warm embrace. After a short while, she broke off the kiss.

"I don't want today to end." Nui said, her eye watering slightly, causing the sparkle to be even more pronounced, and making her eye look a little bigger than usual. It was unclear if she was worried about the day coming to an end, or they were tears of joy from how much she was enjoying the day. Most likely, so combination of the two.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:12 pm

"It will not, my love. The future is ahead and you will always be in mine and I will always be in yours." Keeping Nui close, holding her as long as possible, she doesn't want it to end either. She leans forward to give Nui another nice lingering kiss again.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Nui smiled, feeling relieved at Liselle's answer, and taking Liselle's soft kiss, and holding her close, as if she was worried about what might happen if she ever let go. After what felt like both an eternity, and only a few second, the kiss broke off.
"Today has been perfect." Nui commented, with a look of bliss. "I'm so happy that I met you, Selly~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:37 pm

"It has. " Liselle speaks softly and with sincerity. Then she adds in a bit of playful teasing. "Of course the our first meeting was rather unconventional. Started with the leather corset and ended up you flinging a puddle of me onto you."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:43 pm

"I'll never forget the look on your face when you went flying towards me. Your expression was priceless." Nui laughed, teasing her back.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:54 pm

"You mean this one?" She does a perfect imitation of the O_O look which is even more comical when it is on a human face. Liselle decide that she really likes hearing Nui's laugh. "You scared the slime out of me when you just simply lifted a piece of the ground with the half-scissor and flung it over."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Nui laughed even louder as she made the face.
"I can only imagine. It seemed easier than trying to pry the corset from you. And then the guards... And the lift... And..." Nui burst out laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:27 pm

"You really like the antics with me and elevators don't you." She tickles Nui lightly even if the latter is kind of overcome with laughter from the various situation that her semi-liquid body has put her in. Still, Liselle is smiling as she watch Nui laugh.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:58 am

Nui's laughter slowly began to die down into a light giggle.
"Well, it is... kind of nice to see you in compromising positions." Nui responded, with a nod. "It shows the 'real you'. It's part of why I fell for you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:21 am

"I always try to be transparent with you, dear love." She pauses to look at herself mirthfully, not slime form right now but still. "No pun intended." Then another kiss is given to Nui's cheek. "You say part of the reason why?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:04 am

"Well, you are also so damn cute that I could hardly help myself." Nui added, lifting up a finger, and starting to count them up. "And smart, brilliant, quick witted, sexy, passionate, compassionate and, well, countless other things." Nui concluded.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:42 am

Liselle finds that she couldn't quite handle the huge amount of complements that has been thrown her way, looking rather bashful. Her emulator of the trait for her human form is also spot on with the blush and all. "G-g-geez you are going to make me as red as my true form."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 am

"Did I mention adorable?" Nui added, teasingly. "Honestly, how could I NOT fall for you?" She watched Liselle intently. Despite her teasing tone, it was clear she was serious about what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:27 am

She simply decided to just nuzzles her face to Nui's neck to hide the embarrassment of being so praised and she knew what Nui said isn't just for teasing her either. However Nui can hear a soft whisper near her ear with Liselle being so close. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next