Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:24 am

She smiled a little at that last comment.

Through all of that worrying about whether she deserves kindness, she's still reaching out and doing what she feels is best for him.

"Reisen. If that was even a thought in my mind, we wouldn't have been having this conversation in the first place. No, having you here wouldn't bother me, nor would it probably bother Soma. If anything, he would likely be thrilled that you found a more stable home and income for yourself."

"But I know it would bother you. I want you to think for a moment. Think of whether it would be possible for you to live here and not feel uncomfortable about that idea. If there is any way for that to be possible. Because, truly, I'd like it to be possible."

Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:34 am

Well, maybe if you were willing to share him

Reisen shook her head as she tried to clear her mind a bit. "I just... I don't know. But, if you're really okay with me, then I'll stay." She said with a determined nod.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:47 am

over her dead jello body

If she's going to move past Soma, then she needs to slowly see Soma as someone other than a relationship partner. Even if she's uncomfortable with it now, this is actually very healthy for her.

"If you are accepting of it, then I will be too. So let me be the first to say, congratulations, you get the job."

"Hooray~!" Airi's voice and a party popper cut the tension like a knife. The poor girl probably jumped a mile from the sound.

"Airi."

"Sorry~ I couldn't help myself."

She shook her head at her wayward assistant. "As I said, you'll be given a room here that you're free to stay. You'll be given a little rudimentary training, just to brush up, along with 3 square meals a day and a paycheck to do with as you please. Generally, someone will need to be in the house at all times just in case someone comes by for smaller injuries, but other then that you're free to do as you wish outside of when you're needed. And if I need the extra set of hands during particularly bad cases, I'll have ways of contacting you."

"We'll worry about pay and the like once you've settled in and I feel like I could leave you in charge of things while we were out. That gives you plenty of time to get used to things, I'd imagine."

PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:57 am

"I... Thank you." Reisen said as she rubbed her aching ears. Looks like she was going to have to get used to the ghost's antics. "I guess I'm ready to start whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 am

"I'm glad to hear that. It's been a busy day for both of us today, though, so how about we just don't worry about that for the rest of the day? We've got all the time in the world to start on work."

She got up and extended a hand to Reisen. "Come on, let me show you where you'll be staying."

"Trust me, you'll love it here~ The doc's great and once you get a feel for the work, it feels good to do, too~"

"Something like that, anyway. We'll work out all those little details later. But for now..."

"Welcome to your new home, Reisen."

PostSubject: Re: Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)    Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier meets Doctor (Or Soma's ex-girlfriend meets his new girlfriend)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2