Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reaper vs Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 pm

"I SAID ENOUGH!!" Her fire exploded in a small burst from her anger, or maybe something deeper. She moved to climb back to her feet, still intent on making a run for it.

-Get Up-

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:39 pm

(Get Up -roll 53- Fail!)

The cat woman tried to push herself up, but her outburst broke the ground around her. Her hands slid as the road gave way beneath them.

(Breast Envy -roll 76- Success! Breast Reduction -roll 2- Crit success! Anika's cup size has permanently been reduced by 1!)

The neko was suddenly kicked onto her back by the cloaked woman. The hunter straddled her prey. Ignoring the flames as the burned her she pressed her soft lips against her prisoner's amble bosom. The cornered cat could feel her chest getting lighter as the Reaper sucked the essence out of her breasts.

Reaper: 27 Stamina + Too Hot To Handle
Anika: 6 Willpower + Bound + Rage of Sehkmet +Soul Siphoned 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:46 pm

"M-Murrr...~" Anika was starting to slip as she felt the pleasure build and build, starting to match her anger.

God, luck is such a bitch! Looks like I'll have to intervene soon!

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 pm

(Breast Reduction -roll 99- Fail!)

The Reaper slowed her pace a bit as her prey finally stopped struggling. Of course she was in a literal hot seat, but that didn't mean she couldn't take her time and enjoy herself.

Reaper: 26 Stamina + Too Hot To Handle 2
Anika: 5 Willpower + Bound + Rage of Sehkmet +Soul Siphoned 2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm

(Shouldn't that be a Crit Fail?))

Anika growled with annoyance as she made to try and rip this woman's shoulder to hell with her teeth.

-Bite-

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:13 am

(It should be, but, like, its a side effect of the attack, not an attack itself. What am I supposed to do other then treat it like a normal fail? I guess, I'll just not roll for it this turn. Fair?)

(Bite -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

The neko moved her head to try and bite her way free, but she couldn't even muster up the strength to pierce her attacker's cloak

(Too Hot To Handle -turn 3- Auto success!)

With one last kiss to her preys shrunken breasts, the Reaper got off of her before her garment caught fire.

The cloaked woman stood over the downed cat. A bare foot tapped against the earth as she ponder how exactly she should finish of the weakened woman.

(Pass Turn)

Reaper: 25 Stamina
Anika: 4 Willpower + Downed + Rage of Sehkmet +Soul Siphoned 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:16 am

Little did she know that she had chosen the wrong Target and angered just the right person. While Anika was lying on the road, completely helpless and open to a finishing blow, something deep inside her body was starting, waiting for the right moment.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 am

It's a bind, dude, you're not supposed to give subsequent rolls))

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:27 am

(So you wanted Anika's breasts to keep shrinking then?)

(Basic Attack -roll 34- Success!)

Having come to decision, the cloaked woman nodded to herself. She lifted a leg and gently place her foot on the feline's head. She began rubbing her bare sole against the defeated woman's face as her tongue swirled the stolen soul around in her mouth. The sound of the neko's moans of pleasure being muffled underfoot was sweet music to the Reaper's ears as she asserted her dominance over the buster woman.

(Anika has been defeated?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:40 am

The moment Anika opened her mouth to unleash a moan, the flames burst from her body and took a tangible form, that of a burning, ashen-skinned lioness. Her hand shot out and grabbed the Reaper by the face, palm over the woman's open mouth as the Reaper felt the piece of Ani's soul in her mouth be drawn out, along with an unnatural feeling within close after. If you value your life, you won't move! If you do, I'll show you how the Hindenberg felt!!

As if to emphasize her point, the Reaper felt her mouth fill with heat and a few stings of pain before it faded. Soon enough, she realized what she felt inside her was the rest of Anika's soul being ripped right out of her.

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:49 am

The woman blinked in surprise at the newcomer's sudden appearance. That was quickly overcome by anger as she felt her meal being torn from her. In her rage, she did something hadn't done at all throughout her harassing of the neko.

She spoke.

"Who are you to interfere with my meal?" Her voice was low and husky. The being of fire flickered as the air seemed to cool despite the flames. Beneath the Reaper, the trampled cat began to shiver.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:52 am

"I am an aspect of vengeance, war, and chaos. But in this instance you could call me Sekhmet," she growled, not intimidated by her voice or chill as she continued to force Ani's soul out of the Reaper, collecting two more pieces and sending them to Anika.

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:00 am

"Well, Elder Sekhmet. Is there a reason you take what I have devoured?" Again the world chilled at the Reaper's voice. While the being in front of her was not affected by the cold, the defeated woman underfoot was curling into a ball trying to stay warm, as plants on the roadside began to wither.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:05 am

"At present, she is my vessel, and it won't do for my vessel to wind up dead at the whims of another!" She managed to pull out almost every piece by now, all that was left was one more piece. "And if you kill her, I will make you wish you weren't you."

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:13 am

"It is not my fault my voice has that effect on mortals." At these words, all the plants around them visibly withered, and the corpse of a bird fell from the sky. The eater of souls removed her foot from the spirits vessel, who was whimpering and shivering uncontrollably.

"I assure you that I wouldn't have killed her. But I will speak no more for fear that my voice do her in."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:15 am

"For the best!" She glared at Reaper fiercely, her eyes more akin to two burning coals as she fed Anika the last piece of her soul. "Now, she needs rest..."

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:18 am

The Reaper nodded to her elder. She turned her back on the pair and began to make her way along the road once more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:33 am

"I will remember the respect you showed here..." Sekhmet turned her fiery gaze to the unconscious Anika, who seemed to be in the throws of a night terror. Sekhmet sighed and launched a fireball into the sky like a flare before disappearing back into the neko's depths.

(Want Marisa to find her?)

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:37 am

(That would mean skipping straight to Cupidity. Maybe once Freya's trip there reaches its conclusion.

The real question is, did Sekhmet restoring her soul also restore Anika's bust size? Razz)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:21 am

Yes it did, I'm not letting Ani go with less than an A-cup, and it's fine, I can wait))

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:29 am

(*Blink* But her profile says she has a C-cup. The breast reduction would have made her a B-cup, which is still more than an A-cup?)

(Speaking of waiting, how's finding an opponent for the "upgraded" Orianna going?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:41 am

I've decided to put that on hold for now until I have less RPs to manage. Namely when Lake of Legends ends.))

PostSubject: Re: Reaper vs Anika   Reaper vs Anika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper vs Anika
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2