Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The realm of temptation (Ferro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 am

"I have my own goals right now and I'd like to get them out of the way," he responded frankly. "So I hope you'll excuse me if I don't have time to go mad." He flew through the air with a quick pounce as his staff launched out in another pair of swift blows aimed right for the Hatter's form, hoping he can take her down or at least get her to back off in a timely fashion.

-Double Thrust-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:10 am

Ferros first shot was dodged at the last moment by the Hatter, but she wasn't expecting his followup attack, his staff collided with her hard and forced her back a step. Within a moment however she'd stepped back towards him and merely leant in and pecked him on the cheek. For a moment, he stood there slightly non plussed as he didn't feel much effect, then suddenly conflicting thoughts began to swirl around his head, thoughts of sticking to his heroic role were undermined by fantasies about the midara that surrounded him, which in turn were counteracted by more thoughts of stoicism, suddenly his mind was racing and Ferro was unable to even clear his head enough to think about moving
"It's okay honey, let me help you make the choice clearer..." He heard the hatter purr, her words the only thing permeating the fog in his mind

Double thrust:39,72
Mania's kiss:20
Ferro:25+mental bind
Hatter:??
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 9:40 pm

"Help... Help choose..." He couldn't help but consider her offer and even approached her. "Thank you..." Just looking at her made him want to feel those lips.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:22 am

"with pleasure..."
Taking advantage of Ferro's moment of weakness, the Hatter pulled him into a deep kiss as she began to massage his crotch with her thigh, ensnaring his mind further with thoughts of passion and submission

Earthly comforts:60
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 1:15 am

Kissing the Hatter was significantly better than the Cheshire or the Hare. Losing himself to the haze was far easier and it just felt far more pleasant, but if Ferro were to let himself fall this fast, he would've probably died or been lost long ago.

-Struggle -> Palm Strike-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Ferro somehow managed to pull himself free, calling on his strength from previous battles, he followed up with a palm strike to the hatter's jaw as she attempted to pull him back in! The hatter staggered backwards and took a moment to choose herself before flashing him a grin of pure arousal
"I just love a man that keeps me on my toes you know? I can't wait to turn that confident look into one of maddened bliss" she taunted but didn't act yet, head still ringing from his strike

Ferro:23
Hatter:??+dazed

(42,2, 60)
(Spark of lust:50,29)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 3:17 am

Her unkempt admittance to her intentions stirred a passioned warmth inside Ferro, but he ignored it for the most part, burying it within as he geared up for combo.

-Fleet Combo-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:42 am

Ferro launches his first strike at the Hatter, kneeing her brutally in the gut, then throws a palm strike at her chest, she staggers backwards as he moves in for his final strike, the powerful midara grabbed hold of his arm and levered it so that he was staring her dead in the eyes, which seemed somehow more beautiful than before. They were so perfect, so deep so... Hypnotic. After what felt like an eternity she spoke to him.
"Now cutie...kneel and get ready for your treat ..."

Ferro suddenly found himself filled with a compulsion to obey

Fleet combo:72,14,17
Hatter:Depths of madness 84,58(crit cancelled by disadvantage)

Ferro:23+influenced (roll a d100 at the turn start, if the result is over 40, Ferro complies and forfeits his turn)

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 12:14 am

Ferro felt captivated in her gorgeous gaze, staring deeply and drawing himself further and further in, moving to kneel at her command. A firm part of him still rebelled, however. A very pesky, very persiste t part of him wanted to knock her upside the head for ordering him around.

Palm Strike

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 2:31 am

(influence roll:70)

Unluckily for Ferro, the rebellious voice in his head was quickly overcome by thoughts of obedience and anticipation left him and within seconds he was eagerly knelt before the Midara.

"Good...now let's give you your reward" the Hatter purred, stepping forward and guiding his head under her skirt to her groin. "Go on... Enjoy yourself" she murmured as Ferro was compelled to lick submissively at her sweet tasting pussy

Ferro:22+bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 pm

He felt her maddening influence reigning supreme the more he was exposed to her, lapping his tongue against her addictive womanhood. It was becoming harder and harder to resist her command, but damn was he going to try.

-Plant Trap-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:47 am

(assuming this is root trap)
Ferro struggled desperately against himself to regain his reason as he obediently pleasured his mistre-opponent, the word was opponent. After a moment of agonising indecision he managed to pull away and regain his senses, but looking up at his gorgeous foe, he couldn't quite bring himself to attack her. The hatter looked at him, amused. "My my, you are impressive...perhaps you've earned the right to know the name of your opponent... Do you feel you have?"
Struggle:22->plant trap:37
Turn pass
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:51 am

"You're name...?" He shook his head, desperate to not fall to her influence again. "No, I don't need your name." He attempted to push his fighting momentum by clotheslining her.

-Gargoyle Rush-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:59 am

"an interesting choic-" The hatter was cut off mid sentence as Ferro barreled into her, taking his normal attack one step further as he picked her up and essentially power bombed her into the ground, leaving her sputtering for breath as she slowly got to her feet

(Gargoyle rush:90)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:01 am

He took this chance to get his staff ready and swing it at her feet to down her quickly. "Have I done enough yet or do you want more?"
-Trip-
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:09 am

As Ferro charged in, he didn't expect the Hatter,who had so recently been winded, to see his move coming, even less so to expertly step over his staff and peck him on the cheek!
Caught off guard and momentarily stunned, Ferro couldn't stop his opponent from easily drawing him into an embrace and placing his face lovingly into her chest! "hmmm... Have I seen enough?" She mused aloud,"you're probably worthy of facing Delilah granted... But we're just having so much fun aren't we?" She accentuated her point by happily jiggling her breasts against the bound warriors face
19-crit fail
Madness embrace:40

Ferro:21+bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:12 am

Once again, he didn't get what he wanted, but if he stayed her pliable toy, that would change rather quickly. "That's a bad joke..." He sighed blissfully to the feel of her warm breasts, wanting so badly to stay there, but the name of his target rang through his head persistently.

-Iron Jaws-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 am

Of all the things The Hatter was expecting, suddenly being bitten was not one of them. She cried out in shock and pain as she released Ferro
"Full...of surprises aren't you." She gasped, an almost frightened done in her voice. "I'll tell you what, if you want, I'll take you to Delilah... But that would mean you and I don't get to have any more fun, the choice is yours"

Steel jaws:18
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:22 am

"My goal is to defeat Delilah," he told her. "I... Need to do what I came here to do. No..." He stared at the Hatter's breasts for a moment before continuing. "No distractions..."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:26 am

"Okay, if that's really what you think..." She said, casually shifting position to accentuate her most beautiful assets. "In that case, come with me, I'll take you to her...I just admit I'm disappointed though"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:28 am

"I'm... Sure..." He said, ogling her bust even more as she made it easier to enjoy the view. She must've gotten more into his head than he thought, tearing his eyes away.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:33 am

"fine" She pouted. "Come with me, I'll lead the way" with that, she promptly turned and started to walk off
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:39 am

He nodded, giving his former guide a quick glance before reluctantly following the Hatter. He kept to her side, asking questions about Dahlia, and to sneak glances at her cleavage. "So what is Dahlia like anyway?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:45 am

"Oh you'll love her, she's known as the queen of hearts around here" The hatter said with a slight grin, "depending on your type you may find yourself pretty unable to resist her..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:48 am

"I'm so excited," he huffed as he followed her lead. He took another look down the Hatter's top, but his distraction led to him tripping over, his face plummeting right between her breasts.

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The realm of temptation (Ferro)
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next