Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Arena of Naughty Monsters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Arena of Naughty Monsters Empty
PostSubject: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:53 am

Another game made my Skunks (I could of sworn there was another topic that was talking about this game, but I can't find it right now). This was released back in February and relies heavily on vore and tentacles. There are two enemies that have kissing attacks: One is a Dark Elf and the other is a Succubus.

The downside to this though is that neither of them are animated and only come with a sound effect. No visual effects what-so-ever.

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE241165.html

It's probably going to be a hard pass for the rest of you guys, but since it does contain some kisses, I wanted to include it.

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:44 pm

I swear many of the topics have disappeared, some time ago I was looking for a Castlevania one and just couldn't find it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 am

I think mine is just a case where I can't remember what topic it was being discussed in lol. The other two topics that disappeared can be found by searching for them on Google.

In either case, this game deserves a topic of it's own anyways.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:49 pm

what can you tell me about the new game their working on?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 3:21 am

The new game is going to be like Pro Wrestling Skunkers, but with a lot less farting and a lot more hentai related content. The demo for it is out right now and so far I have found one kiss in it.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ251542.html

The kiss is during the extra content of the demo. You unlock the extra content once you beat the first wrestler. I didn't play the second part of the extra content because I already... Um... Exploded at that point lol. So there may be more kissing in it, but that will be for another day lol.

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Naughty Monsters   The Arena of Naughty Monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arena of Naughty Monsters
Page 1 of 1