Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm

There was plenty of room on the blanket for Luna; in a way, you could say it fit 3 people much better than just 2. The fresh, clean air that smelled of the sea flowed around them, a cooling breeze that complimented the view perfectly.

Ryofu couldn't help but take in the feeling, eyes closed and letting out a content sigh as it passed over her. She turned back to face Luna. "Yeah, sorry I never got the opportunity earlier. I guess we just never had the chance, huh?"

"But, this is great! It's the perfect place for introduction, and a little relaxation, too. You two just got off of work, right?"

"Yeah, but she works a lot harder than I do. It feels like you're always busy with something, Luna. I dunno how you do it, really. Something like that would drive me crazy."

Chinkyuu draped her arms across Ryofu's shoulders. "Well, that's just because you like to sleep too much for your own good."

"H-Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!?"

She giggled at the response, curling her arms around her. "Nothing, nothing~ But, really, you seem like you've got one heck of a work ethic. Must have a lot of people counting on you up there, huh? I don't envy that kind of work, but I respect you for doing it." Behind the teasing, Luna would notice that Chinkyuu's gaze was almost piercing in it's intensity. As if it was looking right through her, body and soul. Someone less prepared would find the gaze almost chilling.

At the offer, both of them looked up at the question, although Ryofu was the first to answer. "Well, I'll admit, I was always kinda curious...oh, but I didn't wanna pry or anything...I figured, someone like you would always have your secrets, and that's fi-"

"Oh, lighten up a little, would you? She's the one offering, after all, so I'd say it's fine to ask a little. And you are curious, right?"

"W-Well...I guess you're right. If you're offering, I'd love to hear it!" What Luna was seeing here was almost a complete 180 of what she had originally seen Ryofu as. She was polite, kind, second guessing herself, and almost fidgety. If anything, Chinkyuu herself seemed to have the qualities that she had seen in Ryofu just earlier. It was almost as if...the roles had switched, at some point.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:49 pm

She settled down upon the blanket, taking relatively a small amount of space due to her smaller stature.  Her eyes focused once more towards the interaction and banter between the two.  However, the thing that gave even the dream rabbit some pause was the sheer intensity of Chinkuu's gaze.  Dream individuals are not usually like this.  What is going on?  And why were red flags being set off of reality's issue within the dreamscape?  

Luna had noted how Ryofu was more demure than before while Chinkyuu exhibit behaviors that was the brazen version of Ryofu that she's first known.  This one puzzled her more especially as she did not know much of the details of Ryofu's history, mostly the summary.  She decided to move this to the back of her mind.

"Well my courier job often is to the benefit of the people, sometimes involves saving lives from a few to a region.  Delivering medical supplies to hospitals, rescuing individuals trapping in a location, finding missing loved ones; those are the ones that are the most crucial.  Playing the flute for others to lift their spirits, establishing relation between trade guilds; those are to improve everyday life."  

"In the past, I have enlisted in the Lunar Army Rescue Squads back in my home-town for the very reasons of helping others in trouble.  I had lead a fairly priveledged life for the most part but I felt guilty that many others sometimes struggle to simply to survive."  She explained her tale, her hands rested upon her lap as she watched both Ryofu and Chinkyuu of their reaction to her past.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 10:31 pm

The two listened on in rapt attention as Luna described her own life.

"Woah...you do a little of everything, don't you Luna?"

"No wonder she never seems to get much sleep...I can only imagine how many people count on the things you do. It must drive you crazy, really..." Chinkyuu talked as she started getting some of the food together that she brought. "Quite the good samaritan..."

"Yeah! Or...something like that, anyway. I never knew your performed, though! I'd love to hear your music sometime, when both of us are off work."

Chinkyuu pulled out a few paper plates, a bottle of water for each of them, and went back to digging through the basket. "And to think, with you two working with each other, maybe Ryofu will pick up on those kinds of things, too."

"W-Wha?!? Well, I'd like to help people like she does, sure, but I think a lot of that stuff's kinda beyond me..."

Chinkyuu found what she was looking for, a couple of wrapped sandwhiches she made herself, giving one to both of them and one for herself. "Maybe, but it still a big change from how things used to be. Not too long ago, you were what she'd probably consider in that other category. You know, the "struggle to simply survive" part."

"Yeah, I know you're right...but, things are better now!"

"That they are." The look she gave Luna, if only for a moment, could only be described as knowing. As if this dream person knew something that they shouldn't. "Still, you shouldn't look down on those that made their way through life like that. The ones who keep going through it all are some of the scariest people around. Like us." The soft chuckle that followed it did little to hide the intent to her words. It could have been a lot of things. A warning? Perhaps a simple passing on of information. Regardless, the words and feelings behind them were a sharp contrast from her actions and mannerisms.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm

It was clear to her what Chinkyuu was signalling to Luna. And considering there seemed to be an odd juxtaposition of Ryofu, she now fully understood Chinkyuu's actions now. She gave a sincere thanks to Chinkyuu as she receieved the sandwich and water. Luna took a moment to make a small bite into the sandwich before she responded.

"No. I do not look down to those that survive through hardship, in fact I do admire them as they continue to carry on despite the mounting pressure on her mind and body." Her voice was genuine of appreciation of those that struggles. It was then that her voice soften heavily laced with melancholic tones, her smile had faded, to replaced with the sad expression her voice echoed. "But...it is not life by choice. When you have your choices is taken away from you to just so you can continue to life. Sometimes the only choices that is needed to survive that you truly do not wish to take." She turned to face them.

"Realizing this, it was then that I made the decision to join the Lunar Army Rescue Squads. To put it in perspective, it is one of the toughest division of the moon rabbit military as they were given some of the most perilous missions of the military, it is because of the nature of this branch. When disaster strikes, everyone runs from the danger, but we run into it, and we were the first ones to defend and to rescue those that were not fast enough to escape. But not only that, we were also deployed to crisis zone to deploy food and other necesity to both crisis and war zones, sometimes while the incident is still taking place." Her lilac eyes closed as she recalled the memories of that part of her life.

An illusion lit up behind her, depicting of some of the crisis that she had encountered so far. Luna and a squad of moon rabbits, going into building to carry out some wounded civilians out of a building. Another with another squad holding large rectangular shield trying to repel an oncoming invader with arrows that explode into blue smoke as civilians evacuate the premise. The final is a scene of a wounded and crying Luna staring down at another moon rabbit whose was no longer moving, her hand moved to close her comrade's non-living eyes, in a gesture of final rest.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Chinkyuu had an inquisitive look on her face as she watched the display, a stark contrast to Ryofu wearing her emotions on her sleeve. The display given via Luna's own illusions was telling, in a way that words would have trouble. Clearly, the rabbit had quite the experience in her own hardships, as well.

A sigh could be heard from the brown haired woman. "Well, you certainly get what I mean, then. Honestly, it's hard to tell from people, sometimes, what they think of people like us. I'm sure Ryofu has told you enough of the details to make put things together about us, right?"

"Yeah, it came up once or twice..."

"Then there's no problem. Alright, I'll come clean: I was a little worried about what kind of person Ryofu was working with. I can't keep an eye on her all the time, after all. And as you know by now, it hasn't always been the best situation for either of us. She took a bite out of her own sandwhich as she finished her thought.

"Oh, cmon, Chinkyuu! You think I can't take care of myself?"

"Oh, no no no, of course not. Just that you have a tendency to see the big picture sometimes, that's all." She was nonchalantly eating her sandwhich as this was going on, a sly look on her face that was half teasing.

The response was enough to satisfy her slightly, as she sat back down and started eating her own with a huff.

"Don't be like that, Ryofu. I have to be sure about these things, you know. You never know what might happen. I'm glad it came out in the open, too. Seems like she's taking good care of you. And if I'm not going to be there all the time, I'd at least like to make sure someone is." A small wink to Luna showed on her face, one that went completely unnoticed by Ryofu. One thing was likely sure to her now: Chinkyuu was not only incredibly observant, but was noticing much more than she let on.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Luna took a bite of the sandwich herself before she listened to the two. Again Chinkyuu's last word made her pause for a bit. It was easy to take it for face value and acknowledge that Chinkyuu was making sure Ryofu was well protected but a part of her also flit with the idea that the brown-haired woman was self aware of the actual situation. That would imply another entity with the dream which is guarding Ryofu. She decided to note this for later.

"Well given the circumstances of the past, your caution is understandable and I am glad that we've spoken to each other to fully understand each." Luna replied with a radiant smile. "And I assure that I will watch over as much as she has watched over me too. Especially when I tend to push myself more than I should and she saves me from myself" The rabbit admits while looking at Ryofu was a grateful look. "I should do more of these outings more often. Because of it, I've been able to meet the both of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:43 am

It seemed as though Chinkyuu got the answer that she was looking for. The deathly focus that she had on Luna almost lessened, and everything about her posture relaxed just a little. It was clear that Chinkyuu, or at least Ryofu's version of her, is not one to take things lightly, even with her playful demeanor.

"Well, if at least half the things she tells me are true, then you probably need it every now and then. Sounds like you work yourself half to death, sometimes. And she can be dependable when she wants to be...every so often, anyway."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!?"

Chinkyuu chuckled a little to herself, that teasing nature starting to come back as she wrapped one arm around Ryofu and pulled each other close enough to rub cheeks. "More than you might ever know, Ryofu."

Ryofu was more than happy to return the affection given, even if she didn't fully understand the gesture. It felt like hours passed as the three of them ate, relaxed, and chatted amongst each other. They shared stories from each other's pasts, what they were hoping and worrying about in the future, and everything else in between. By now, it was likely very clear to Luna that something unique was with Chinkyuu in this dream scenario. She was fully aware of things that a simple byproduct of a dream shouldn't realize or notice. It was almost as if it was her dream.

The horizon had started to be painted a deep orange as the sun started to set amongst the perfect view. Chinkyuu stretched with a yawn, satisfied by a great afternoon. "Well, as much as I'd love to sit out here all night, we unfortunately have classes in the morning...ugh." With a huff, Chinkyuu started to gather up the plates and bottles from their food.

"Yeah, you're right...still, it was great you came out, Luna! We should do this again sometime. Maybe we could even bring some of your other friends, too! Well, when they're not busy, anyway."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:44 pm

"Yes it is enjoyable, a reprieve of the pressure of our everyday life."  Luna remarked as she helped the others clean up the picnic.  She smiled to Ryofu briefly.  "Well I would love to invite them, though we tend to be available on irregular time so it is rare for all of us to be free at a given time.  I can propose a resolution to the council to create a day that missions cannot fall upon so we all can all take a moment's rest for these types of moments."  Luna turned towards Chinkyuu.  

"Thank you for allowing me to be a guest to this occasion.  And thank you for your faith in me."  Another bow was given to the brown-haired woman, as deliberately polite as before. Her tone was as formal as her gesture. Strangely, there was a very subtle inflection in the word guest.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Ryofu nodded excitedly at the prospect of having these every now and then, with the rest of IDOL. "I know all of you tend to be really busy, but I think it'd be good for them, too! Plus, I'll bet the others overwork themselves, too."

Chinkyuu chuckled at the thought. "Goodness, an organization of workaholics...I hope you don't end up like that, Ryofu."

"I'll try not to, at least!"

"Then, I guess you'll have your work cut out for you." Chinkyuu definitely noticed the usage of the word 'guest' from Luna, and gave a wry smile her way. It seemed as though she caught on, just a little. Whether she understood exactly what had transpired here, however, was something she could only imagine.

"It's getting late, however. I suppose it's time we should head back. I'm sure you have even more things to think about, Luna."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Luna smiled to them.  If anything, it seems her smile seemed to be more radiant than before to where they can both  feel it.  "Do not worry, I am the only workaholic within the council.  That said, I will bring a resolution of setting aside a couple of days that we can all enjoy a moment's reprieve such as this.  I...will admit it that I look forward to it."  

Her head tilted towards Chinkyuu and nodded.  "That I do.  That I do. There is much for me to think upon with this meeting but it is pleasant still.  Thank you both for receiving me.  I bid you both farewell."  With the conclusion of a formal bow, she turned and walked back towards the direction of the head quarters."  Oddly it seemed as if her form was fading as she moved further away rather than smaller, then she was out of sight, leaving Ryofu and Chinkyuu to themselves until the dream would finally fade, signalling the operation was over.

When Ryofu finally awoken, would find that she was no longer in the operating room anymore but in a smaller but more decorated room. Several sea blue curtains were hanging around her in a semi-circle. Next to her was a wheeled table with a bowl, a soup spoon, and a silver canteen on top of it, similar to the items that Luna had brought in earlier ago.

Luna was standing next to Ryofu, smiling in her usual serene manner, her eyes reverted back to their normal silver color. She seemed to have known ahead of time that the toushi was going to wake up. Medea was napping in a cushioned wooden chair that was only a few feet next to Ryofu's bed, looking rather peaceful in her sleep.

Ryofu would find herself still fairly weak that she would have trouble getting up without aid if she tried. She also felt that her chest felt slightly odd in a foreign way which became slightly uncomfortable if she tried to move too much but not too painful. But the biggest change is the lack of the familiar sensation of the disease within the lungs. Despite the odd anomalies and symptoms that she was exhibiting, the life-long disease was not there for the first time in her life.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 am

Ryofu couldn't help but beam back at Luna's acceptance of the idea. Having the whole group with them just to relax and talk sounded like a fantastic idea! There was no doubt in her mind that things were going to get even better over time.

Chinkyuu watched in silence as the rabbit seemed to vanish into thin air as she left, seemingly the only one that really noticed this as Ryofu waved goodbye to her friend. She had a curious look on her face, one that was inquisitive, and yet pleased. In the end, she had gotten the answers she was looking for, and she was sure that Ryofu was in good hands. In truth, that was the real meaning of this meeting, but it's hard to say whether anyone but her was aware of it.

"Chinkyuu?"

Ryofu's questioning tone snapped her back to reality. "O-Oh, sorry Ryofu...guess I spaced out a little."

"Hmm...well, it is getting late. Maybe you're more tired than you thought?"

The brown haired woman chuckled at the sentiment. "Perhaps you're right. That said, I feel...more awake then ever." In a swift motion, she leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll always love you, Ryofu."

The action was enough to cut off any thoughts she had about the previous statement, as her face turned a deep pink. "W-W-What's that, all of the sudden?"

The only answer she got was another chuckle. "No reason. Aside from seeing your cute, embarassed face."

The response was enough to get Ryofu to pout a little. "That's it, cmere you!" Without warning, she tackled Chinkyuu to the ground, as the two of them rolled around, giggling like schoolgirls. Such days felt like they could last forever...

_________________________________________________________________________________

It would be quite some time before Ryofu even started to stir. Her dreams had been even more pleasant than usual, even if the majority of them felt fuzzy and hard to recollect. Chances are, that wouldn't bother her too much; after all, the sensation of dreaming in the first place was new to her. She remembered seeing Luna at least...and feeling happy.

Eventually, Ryofu started to stir a little, awakening from a long sleep. She felt...sore. Probably from staying in one position for too long. Her legs felt like they had fallen asleep. And she definitely felt tired, too. Something felt weird about her chest, too. When she moved some ways, it felt...different, than usual.

She pulled herself up with a groan, looking a little groggy as she yawned. It's a good thing there wasn't a mirror nearby, or else she'd be upset at the bed hair she had developed. It took her a moment for her eyes to adjust and get used to her surroundings before things started to become clear.

It was a different room than what she was in earlier. It looked a lot nicer, and felt like a guest room rather then one that was used for a hospital. Off in the corner she saw Medea, fast asleep. Ryofu could only wonder how long she had been waiting for her, like this. It was only then that she noticed the familiar form of Luna standing next to her, looking calm and composed as ever.

Ryofu yawned, still getting her body adjusted. "Hey, Luna...mm...wow...how long was I out...?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:33 pm

"The operation was was quite long, taking half the day. Then you remained sleeping for another two hours afterwards. So you were resting for 14 hours." Luna stepped towards the side towards the table and scooted its table with the familiar canteen and bowl towards Ryofu. The wheels on the legs allowed it to be moved with ease and its its height, width and shape made it very ideal for the table to slide over the bed.

Luna unscrewed the top of the canteen and slowly poured the soup into the bowl, wisps of steam floating from the liquid veggie meal. "No doubt that you are hunger after so much time have passed. Be careful, the soup is still hot." Luna turned towards the sleeping blue haired nurse. "After aiding with the surgery, she still wouldn't rest until she finish this meal for you. "I believe that she have taken up my work habit."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Just one whiff was enough to make her stomach growl. She definitely felt like she had been out for 14 hours, that was for sure. Must have been some surgery to take that long. She couldn't even remember the last time she had slept even half that long. Usually the damn sickness would have woken her up before that. The tingling of her legs being numb, that rested feeling that was all through her body...it was all new to her.

She graciously accepted the bowl and pulled it close, savoring the flavor and scent. It felt so good to have some warm food in her stomach, and the heat didn't bother her one bit. She'd have to tell Medea that she's a good chef when she wakes up. She didn't want to wake her as she was, though. If she had been helping with the surgery, chances are she had been working really hard for her sake. Least she could do for now was to let her get the rest she needed and most likely deserved.

She chuckled lightly at the sentiment. "Well, we can't have that. Once I'm capable of moving around, I'm gonna need to do something special for her. Especially after all of this." As the words left her, she couldn't help but get a weird feeling from the words, in a way she couldn't describe. "...why does that sound...familiar?" She rubbed her chin for a moment, before waving it off. "Must be just the exhaustion."

Before she went back to her soup, she turned to face Luna. "So, uh...how'd it go?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Luna was momentarily perplexed by by Ryofu's lingering comment at the end though she guess it may have been something familiar within her past. Luna decided to pocket that thought for now before she smiled to Ryofu before turning towards the sleeping Medea. "Well she would be happy to simply speak with you you once both of you are awake again. Though I would say that music is probably her greatest interest.

At Ryofu's inquiry of the operation, Luna nodded before she promptly moved to the drawer that was at the corner of the room and pulled out a clipboard with a paper on it. Clearly, Luna or someone else had placed it there in anticipation of the question from the patient. Slowly she made her way back to Ryofu before reading the letters written. "Well, according to Hestia. The operation was completed with little to no complications. As flaky as she may seemed, Hestia is very meticulous when it comes to major medical procedures. It would be while it had taken so long." She looked up back into Ryofu's eyes.

"However, she also stated that the completion of the transplant is not the end though. Your body is not used to your new lungs and may even reject it. She needs to still monitor your for about a month and help attune your body to it." Luna's serious expression softened back to her soft smile. "But she that over time, she can help attune your body to it and, at the end, restore you to full health."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am

Music...I can only imagine a lot of the things I used to hear back home might not even exist in this world. Probably some of the instruments used for them might not exist, either! Still, they always did have people practice in the school as a required art...I wonder if this world has guitars...

Ryofu stuffed this thought away for now as she listened to Luna describe all of the nitty-gritty details. Some part of her was still expecting a "there's nothing we could do" that she'd grown so accustomed to hearing by now. However, that never seemed to come, as she couldn't help but have a big smile on her face as she told her the good news. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't help but feel a little...different. Her breathing was easier, and she hadn't had nary a cough since she had woke up.

"So...a month, huh? I hope I don't have to stay in bed that long, or I'm gonna lose it." She chuckled as she said it, half meaning it since the prospect of staying in one place for that long wasn't exactly something she was looking forward to. But putting that aside in her mind, it hadn't hit her until just now what all of this meant.

If everything worked the way it was supposed to...she was cured. It really happened.

"So...you did it. You really, really did it. I...I don't know what to say...I never thought this would, ever happen..." She looked on the verge of tears, but they felt...happy. Happier than she ever thought possible. Like her entire life had changed, in this one instant.

She could live.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:29 pm

"Well the month is an estimate and can change depending on how well the therapy goes and how well Hestia can attune your body...but I would say that...yes your own life is yours." With that, she bends down and pulls Ryofu into a warm and tight embrace. The moon rabbit could clearly see the emotion that was welling within her.

It was almost the same embrace that she had given Ryofu days back in the restaurant that had broken her into tears and fully opened her to Luna and now this embrace had came back full circle and which Ryofu is now free of the disease that had plagued her for all of her life. "I believe this is worth chasing rabbits over."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 11:12 pm

She had no objections to the hug right now, especially from Luna, freely hugging back. Right now, she was so overwhelmed with emotions that she didn't even know how to feel, other than happy.

Ryofu had a life now. A life that could lead to good things, things that she never would have even dreamed of back home. Finally, she'd found her own life, and it was here, in IDOL. With Luna, and Medea, and everyone else. With the people that had granted her the second chance she never felt like she would have, or even deserved. But they thought she deserved it, and now here they all were.

Her tears were welling up again, but she was pushing them down for now. She'd been crying way too much today.

"And to think, all of this started just because I thought you were cute...and then I got all this, instead. Some part of it doesn't even feel real, yet."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:41 pm

"Normally i try to conceal my 'cuteness' as it has had been somewhat of a hindrance at times.  But in this case, it drew someone in need to me."  Luna crossed over arms partially as she closed her eyes and tilted her head, as she is lost within thought for a few seconds.  "Perhaps it may not be entirely a disadvantage.  But it leaves me a bit conflicted on what to make of it though.  It is something I have to ponder later on."  Her voice was slightly uncertain on the subject.  Then her gazed fell on Ryofu.  "What is your thoughts on it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:31 pm

Ryofu couldn't help but chuckle a little at Luna's hard thoughts at the simple concept. Luna had seemed like someone that pushed herself a lot, but she never knew it was this bad. The laugh she let out was playful, and honest, probably the first time she'd felt like this in so long. Ryofu placed a hand on the rabbit's head, a soft smile on her face. Just from that one look, Luna could tell just how much Ryofu had changed in just a short amount of time, from all of this.

"You're thinking way too hard about all of it. Just be you, okay?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Luna's ears flopped to the side, her cheeks slightly pink with embarrassment.  Her hand moved to rub against the back of her next.  Ryofu was right, she was overthinking it.  With a mild sigh, she nodded to Ryofu.  "Perhaps you are right.  I may be over-complicating it."  She closed her eyes.  "I may need your help in order to keep me grounded when things are simple as a straight line or my head will be in a squiggly cloud."

Suddenly there was a slight stirring to the side as a certain blue haired girl was starting to wake.  Medea yawned softly as she rubbed her eyes with both hands.   Strangely, her yawn almost sound melodic.  As she woke up, she noticed Luna was up as well as Ryofu.  "Oh...I apologize.  I fell asleep waiting for you.  Forgive me, Ryofu."  She lamented metrically.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 10:48 pm

Ryofu let out another giggle at her embarassment. "Don't worry about it, alright? I'll do what I can. After all, we're gonna work together, ri-"

A sound cut off her though, sounding almost like music. Turning, she could see that it was just Medea. No wonder she liked music, it seemed like it come so naturally for her.

Ryofu shook her head at her statement. "I can only imagine how hard you've been working. Thanks for waiting for me." Ryofu held her arms out wide in an open gesture. "I'd go over there to hug you, but I don't think I'm allowed to get up for a while. Help me out here a little, would ya?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:51 pm

"But of course." Medea replied before she walked over to where Ryofu was and stepped into her open arms while she embraced her at the same time. Despite her best effort, she was only able to give a rather weak hug as she was still fairly weak from not only assisting in the surgery for 14 hours straight but from still being groggy. Her body was almost leaning into Ryofu's for support from her state. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Ryofu was quick to notice just how out of it Medea was. She felt like she was about to pass out, with how weak she was right now.

"I think...I'm okay? Kinda feel weird, like parts of me are still kinda numb, and if I get up I'm probably gonna end up in a lot of pain right now, but other then that...mostly okay, I think."

She looked up at Medea to see just how groggy she looked. It showed in how she looked as much as how she felt. "But you need your sleep. I'm really happy that you were here for me, when I woke up, but right now, you look absolutely exhausted. We'll talk more when we're both a little rested, alright?" Ryofu looked over at Luna, being careful not to let the young nurse go for fear that she might topple over. "Do you think you could help her get to a bed of her own? I don't trust her right now to get there on her own."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Medea was almost not stirring while she was hugging Ryofu until Luna had decided to walk over to the water nurse and gently shook her. Slowly, Medea moved away and stumbled with a shriek as she didn't noticed Luna was behind her. Fortunately, the former soldier's reflex allowed her to moved her hands to steady Medea's balance.

"Medea, you should heed Ryofu's advice. Hestia had also recommended everyone that had taken part in the operation to get some rest and had given everyone a day off." Slowly Medea relented and allowed Luna to slowly guided her towards the door, being a stable base and support, just as Luna had done for Ryofu a while back.

Before they left, Luna turned around towards Ryofu.
"I am sure you have much on your mind and we can speak on it after a moment but if you need any services, there is a button to the right of your bed if you need to call on a staff to help you. And...I look forward to working together." Luna warm smile was the last thing Ryofu saw before both IDOL member started to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 am

Ryofu was internally a little surprised that everyone that had been part of her operation was given a break. It must have been some surgery, to give out that much free time. She'll probably end up meeting this Hestia person eventually. Luna had said she was in charge of medical, and she was still recovering, after all. She vaguely remembered seeing her when they had got here, but she was pretty out of it at the time.

It was really clear to Ryofu that she definitely needed it, though. Poor girl looked like she was close to simply passing out just standing up, and she probably would have if she hadn't been hugging Ryofu to begin with.

"We'll talk later, okay?" She shouted to the pair as they left, waving goodbye. Lune's last words made her somewhat excited, at the future. At the thought of having a future. It was crazy to think about. For the longest time, she was just waiting for her internal clock to run out and just die somewhere. No one would have missed her. Not after the things she'd done. And yet, here she was, with a new lease on life, with friends that wanted the best for her. She never thought anything like this might happen in a million years.

And all of that would have to wait until she'd actually be able to stand. Which, could take a while. Just to test it, she shifted her body a little to the side as if she was moving to get up, when a sharp pain went through her body. Definitely going to have to wait a while. With nothing to do, and no one to talk to, Ryofu plopped backwards onto the pillow, staring at the ceiling, and just letting her thoughts run wild. She'd already been sleeping for god knows how long, so she didn't have the drive to go back to sleep.

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next