Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura Empty
PostSubject: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Ferro (Recently reworked)

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing 1 damage, has a 10% chance to stun.

"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing 3 damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon. Has a 30% chance to stun.

Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals 1 damage. Each hit has a 10% chance to stun.

Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing 3 damage. Available every five turns. Has a 30% chance to stun.

Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing 1 damage and inflicts Daze for 2 turns.

Fleet Combo - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals 1 damage.

Reversal Counter - Ferro stands at the ready, swinging the target around and throwing them to the ground when they try to attack him. Deals 3 damage.

Gargoyle Rush - Ferro launches himself at the target fully and slams his arm into their torso hard before throwing them to the ground. 2 damage.

Ground Pound - Ferro grabs the opponent with an iron grip, before he suplexes the opponent hard into the ground, dealing 4 damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

Iron Shot - Calling upon his magic, he reshapes his metal staff into six projectiles which he fires off at the target(s). Deals half a point of damage with each successful roll. Each hit has a 5% chance of stunning.

Steel Jaws - Ferro's teeth harden into steel-like fangs, allowing him to bite his opponent brutally. Auto breaks a bind if successful, deals 2 damage.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate - Lowers all willpower damage received by 2 points for three turns. Usable every ten turns.

Nine Kata - Ferro performs a series of hand gestures in unison with several chants to redirect his thoughts and clear his mind. Roll nine dice, every successful roll heals 1 willpower/stamina.

Enchant, Reinforcement - Gives advantage to all staff attacks for the next two turns. Usable only once every battle.

Enchant: Stone Fists - Ferro uses his magic to make his fists as hard as stone, giving his hand strikes advantage for the next two turns.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Summon Lasciel - Ferro uses the feather given to him by the once-corrupt angel to call upon her. Restores five willpower, useable only once per battle.

Summon Ixana - Calls upon Ixana to either heal him of 4 Willpower damage with her Radiant Sword (Light) or deal 4 Stamina damage with her Vortex Crusher.

///Fetishes

Large Breasts - WP moves utilizing D-cup breasts or bigger have advantage.

Lipstick - If a Midara uses Lipstick and leaves kiss marks behind, it'll do him one better than the typical damage. +2 Damage from Lipstick utilizing moves.

///Resistances and Immunities

Farts - I can't even believe that's a fetish to some people. While Ferro is fine with perfume and incenses, one aromatic strategy he does not approve of is a woman's gas. Getting hit with a move like this will be completely reduced to one point of damage and up his next attack by two points.

Sadistic Pleasure - Ferro doesn't take to Sadism the way others might and while he will still take damage from it, it will be reduced by one point.

Laura

Passive
• What's Yours Is Mine: “Ooooh~ I like that, you don’t mind if I take it, right~?” If Laura witnesses a Willpower attack she likes the look of, she may take it as her own upon defeating the previous user.

- If Laura defeats her opponent she can take a move of her opponent as her own. If she loses but has drained any move to 0, she can keep the move even if she loses.

Moves
• Greedy Desire: "Ah~ That look on your face, it's so intoxicating, so delicious~ I can barely hold myself back~" Laura's aura starts to get stronger as her desire to make her target submit grows, growing hornier and hornier, the succubus releases a blast that sends waves of pleasure through her target.

- Deals 1 point of willpower damage on success. Charms the target for 2 turns, on a crit success, the charm must be dispelled expending a turn.

• Greedy Exchange: “Here, you can have this and I’ll take that in exchange~” Laura flies towards her opponent, wrapping her arms around them before pulling them into a lip-lock, soon her target feels how her power abandons them.

- Steals target’s buffs and applies Laura’s debuff to the target.

• Greedy Rush: “Oh~ I can’t hold myself much longer, c’mere~” Laura rushes her target, peppering their face with kisses, draining their power and knowledge, if the target is charmed they can’t avoid to stand there, enjoying the feeling.

- Drains 1 point of damage from a move chosen by Laura until she rolls a failure. If the target is charmed, each attack deals 2 points instead of 1. Heals Laura for the amount of power drained / 2 (The amount healed is round down in case of decimals).

• Swirl of Pheromones: “Come, I’m sure you’ll love my sweet scent~” Laura flaps her wings, creating a swirl of pheromones and trapping her opponent in it, soon they find themselves overwhelmed by the sweet smell of chrysanthemums.

- Deals 2 points of damage, charms and dazes the opponent for 1 turn.

• Deadly Sweet Surprise: “Surprise~ You didn’t expect that, did you~?” Laura uses her tail to make her opponent trip, if they fail to get up, she will embrace them in the ground, if they can’t free themselves, she will use her wings to hold them tighter and finally deliver a kiss that will start draining them. If they manage to get free from the bind the attack is over.

- Turn 1: Inflicts Downed (If the opponent is already Downed, this step is skipped.)
- Turn 2: Inflicts Bind
- Turn 3: Inflicts Heavy Bind
- Turn 4: Deals 4 points of damage healing Laura by 2, drains the last move used against her for 2 points of damage until they get free.

• Heart of Gold: “Teehee, you know, they say I have a ‘heart of gold’ why don’t you see for yourself~?” Laura kisses the palm of her hand and blows a kiss towards her target, on the way, it turns into a golden heart that pops on her target’s face, sending them to the ground with a dumb smile on their face.

- Deals 2 points of damage and inflicts Downed.

• Stepping on you: “Oh? Sorry, you are so insignificant I didn’t see you there… Oh? But you seem to like it~” Only usable on Downed opponents. Laura steps on her target, rubbing her foot on their crotch, sending pulses of pain and pleasure through their body.

- Deals 2 points of damage per turn until they get up.

• I Want That!: “Ouch, ain’t you rough, now that power will be mine!” Laura might lose her temper with her prey if they get too rough, as they move to strike her again, Laura pulls them into a surprise embrace, locking lips with them and draining their strength and knowledge.

- If the opponent manages to get three successes in a row, the third attack is countered and the move drained completely, up to 4 points of damage. Heals Laura by 2.

• Your Power is now Mine: “I hope you don’t mind me taking this, of course you don’t mind~!” Laura sensually approaches her target, swaying her hips and making her breasts jiggle with every step, entrancing her target, pulling them into a warm embrace and allowing her pheromones to surround them and then kisses them, draining their power and knowledge.

- Binds the target, drains 1 point of damage from the last move used against her every turn and heals Laura 1 point per turn.

Finishers:
• I’ll Take Everything: “Hehehe, a fine effort but you are nothing but food and as the teacher says…” Laura lies upon her defeated opponent. “Food isn’t supposed to fight back~” Leaning down, she kisses her victim, viciously draining all their energy, toying with them just as her teacher taught her until she gets tired and decides to finish them off. “Bye, bye~” With one last hungry kiss, Laura takes their remaining energy and their soul, leaving nothing but an empty husk behind. “Thanks for the food~”

• A Present for the Teacher: ”Hehehe, you sure are strong, you’ll make a perfect present for my dear teacher~” If her opponent managed to reduce Laura’s stamina to 10 or lower she will capture them, now completely enthralled, and takes them back home where they will be used either as servants or as food sources for the rest of their days, drowning in pleasure in the Underworld.

////

Ferro strolled off the outskirts of a small town, down a small dirt path with rust red brick walls bordering either side. Word has it, there's been several deaths and disappearances, not just here, but in a few other places nearby as well. Getting into further details, it was pretty easy to guess a Succubus might've been behind this, so what else was he to do but get into it and try to stop things.

Taking a seat atop one of the short brick fencing, he allowed himself a quick rest, setting his staff down by his side. "Been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 am

As time passed, nightfall arrived and there was no sign of the succubus, Ferro kept looking around, arriving at a small fishing village.

It was quiet, all windows where closed and no one seemed to be on the street, it was almost like they were scared of something... Or someone. The monk started to wander the streets of the village, looking for an inn to spend the night or wait until the succubus decided to appear.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 am

Finding a place appropriate, he made to enter and order a room. He wasn't dense, he knew something was maintaining fear in this town, so he was willing to pay plenty extra if it coerces tbe innkeep to let him in. And if the one responsible is, in fact, a Succubus, then this could lure her in...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

As Ferro arrived at the room he rented, first thing he did was to throw himself into the bed, tired from the long day of travelling. He wondered if the succubus would appear when he started to hear loud moans coming from the room next to his, at first they didn't bother him but as time passed and he tried to sleep, unsuccessfully due to the moaning, the monk headed to the next room, trying to make the lower the volume.

He was about to knock on the door when he noticed something, a yellow glow coming from under the door, a pretty strange glow and unlikely to be from a normal light source.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:28 am

Ferro immediately felt a chill roll down his spine and made to kick the door open, enchanting his foot into stone to ensure success and also no pain. This was no time to timidly respect privacy if someone could be in danger

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am

As he kicked the door down, he could see the couple having sex, the man moaning loudly as the stunning blonde woman rode him, the loud crash from the door making her look at the new guest. "A new guest? Oh my, you will have to wait for a moment, darling~" With that she leaned in, looking at the enthralled man under her. "Sorry dear, seems like someone interrupted us, where were we? Ah, yes~" Leaning in, she kissed the man, her golden eyes glowing in the night as she kept sucking the man's life out of his body through her lips and pussy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:44 am

"Hands off of him!" Ferro rushed forward and attacked her, wanting to save the man if he can. With a hard step and and powerful, two-hit thrust, he strikes.

-Double Thrust-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:50 am

He lunged at her but it was too late to save the man, with one last move from her hips she made the man cum his soul out, this sight made Ferro stop on his track and curse himself for being too late. Laura on the other hand licked her lips, still stroking the husk's cheek. "Thanks for the food~" getting back on her feet, the succubus stared at Ferro from head to toe, crossing her arms under her D cup breasts, the succubus gave the monk a predatory smile. "Well darling, now it's your turn, I still have space for some more delicacies~"

Jumping off the bed, Laura landed in front of Ferro, his nose was soon assaulted by the succubus' pheromones, a sweet scent of chrysanthemum, the very same scent that was filling the room but much more stronger yet sweet and alluring. "Hmmhmm... You might even be a good present, we'll see~"

Double Thrust: 61
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:55 am

"Damn it..." Too late again, always too late in situations like these. Still, that doesn't mean he can't punish this woman for his death. "Fine then, let's do this!" With a sweep of his staff, he aimed to strike her feet and throw her down.

-Trip-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Laura gracefully avoided Ferro's staff, wrapping her arms around her. "So much violence but darling, there is not need to fight, you'll be in bliss really soon. I'll make sure to make it worth the while it last~" Leaning in, Laura pulled Ferro into a kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest, her soft lips sending tinglings of bliss to the monk's brain.

Among the feeling of bliss, Ferro could feel his strength leaving him. Between soft moans, Laura broke the kiss momentarily and look at Ferro in the eyes, her golden eyes fixed on the monk's. "Delicious, you don't mind if I toke more don't you~" With that she leaned again, her soft moans once more invading Ferro's ears.

Trip: 71
Your Power is now Mine: 20

Ferro: 29 + Bound
Laura: 30

Draining:
The move is fully drained and won't deal damage but you can still use it for the effect.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:28 pm

The feeling of power leaving you was not a pleasant feeling, even with the undeniably euphoric feeling of this woman's lips and breasts pressing in. It felt wrong and he needed to remedy it as quickly as possible. "Get off!"

-Struggle-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Ferro tried to struggle but his strength betrayed him, seeing him squirm, Laura deepened the kiss, sending his mind into a blissful haze.

Struggle: 69

Ferro: 28 + Bound
Laura: 30
Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:50 pm

He sighed as her kiss continued on, though the feeling of his strength vacating him had gone. Even still, he wasn't willing to just let her take more if sje tried.

-Struggle-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:06 pm

(Remember, you can pick a move to use if you succeed in the struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Oh right! He'll go Iron Shot)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:23 pm

This time he managed to push her away followed up by a rain of iron pellets of which Laura managed to avoid a couple but the rest managed to hit her in the shoulder, right thigh and belly. "Ouch, you like it rough huh?"

Ferro: 28
Laura: 28.5
Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:29 pm

"I'm certainly going to rough you up, that's for sure!" He moved in fast and feinted to the left and swung his staff towards her head, intent on making up for his poor start.

-Helm Splitter-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:15 pm

The sudden rush caught Laura by surprise, the sudden blow sending her backwards into the bed, still in her dazed state she tried to use her tail to make Ferro trip, but the monk saw it coming and avoided her tail.

Helm Splitter: 28
Deadly Sweet Surprise: 71

Ferro: 28
Laura: 25.5
Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:17 pm

"Not happening," he shouted, leaping back as far from the bed as possible before throwing his staff to nail her down.

-Javelin Toss-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:01 am

With a giggle, Laura moved from the bed, avoiding the staff thrown at her, from her new position, the succubus kept giggling. "Oh but darling, do you like to throw things? Now is my turn, a shot with all my heart~" With that she blew a kiss at Ferro that turned into a golden heart, popping so hard on his face that threw him off balance and filled his head with thoughts of submission and pleasure. "Now that's more like it~" She moaned.

Javelin Toss: 33
Heart of Gold: 82

Ferro: 26 + Downed

Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:58 am

Thrown to the ground, Ferro couldn't help but think of her taking him to bed for a moment, sending chills through him before he shakes those thoughts away and makes to get up, preparing to combo her ass.

-Fleet Combo-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 am

Ferro tried to get up to hit her but Laura was faster, softly rubbing her feet on his manhood, making it rise to full lenght. "Oopsie, I didn't see you there but seems like you enjoyed it~" She purred with a grin.

Fleet Combo: 21, 49, 51
Stepping on you: 80

Ferro: 24 + Downed + Footjob

Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:31 am

Ferro let out a sharp gasp in surprise, soon devolving into a quiet moan as her smooth foot stroked his member. "Get off of me!" he growled, reaching out to grab her foot and push her back.

-Struggle --> Get Up-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:45 am

His struggle was in vain, as he tried to reach for Laura's foot, the succubus used her tail to trap one of his arms and her free leg to trap the other one, floating over him as she kept giving him a footjob. "That's it, you are loving this, don't you~?"

Struggle: 51

Ferro: 22 + Downed + Footjob

Drained:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:50 am

He was enjoying it deep down, every stroke of her foot sent burst of ecstacy through his body, eliciting another moan. However, he knows what will happen to him if he loses this fight. The proof was still in the bed not ten feet from them.

-Struggle --> Get Up-

PostSubject: Re: Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura   Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron and Greed, Ferro v. Laura
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next