Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:24 pm

"What's wrong, my dear, are you not enjoying this feeling?" She asked with fake concern. "Perhaps you wish for different pleasures?" Now Laura cupped Emily's ears and wrapped her, now visible wings around her trapping her in a leathery embrace whilst cutting of her hearing. "Do not resist, this will feel incredible~"

Dulce Mortem - 66

Emily:33+bound
Laura:32+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:28 pm

"it's... Not that" Emily responded before quickly slipping out of Laura's grasp, "but why rush a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:39 pm

With a swift move, Laura rolled around, leaving Emily once more under her, sensually caressing her body. "We should get this out of the way~" Just like that, she ripped the dress of the woman, leaving her delicious chest bare.

Greedy Exchange - 10

Laura:31.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Emily was left shocked momentarily, before realising Laura had just given her a wonderful opportunity. As her dress was ripped, she moaned loudly and struck a pose that was made her look like she was just embarrassed, but coincidentally showed off her best assets while making her look just so... desirable. Laura was flushed with lust as she looked down at the submissive
(Shameless display:62)
Laura:29.5+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 2:06 am

Laura started to get really turned on by Emily's display, a golden aura started to form around the succubus and soon it was enveloping the girl as well, sending shivers of pleasure and dreams of submission and lust all over her.

Greedy Desire - 76

Emily:32+bound+charmed
Laura:29+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:44 am

Emily began to flush with arousal as she lay in Laura's Aura, using this lust to her advantage, she drew the succubus into a kiss, allowing her tongue to quickly be overwhelmed by Laura's, perfectly submissively returning the kiss in a way that drive the succubus crazy

Emily:32+bound+charmed
Laura:27+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 am

Laura found herself overwhelmed by lust as her tongue started to dominate that of Emily under her, her mind being slightly clouded by it as she only kept kissing and dominating the young girl.

Greedy Grinding - 41
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:28 am

(realised I didn't post my roll number, won't happen again)
Emily pushed her submission a little too far, Laura's sudden eagerness left her overwhelmed by her dommes lips, moaning deeply she lost all control of the kiss

Emily:30+bound+charmed+stunned
Laura:27
(Have many of Emilys moves been drained btw)

(Kiss:81-crit fail)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 am

(Zero, Laura didn't have the chance yet. When she starts draining I'll write it down in a spoiler tag, don't worry, it's just that Emily is a really hard counter to Laura xD)

Seeing Emily so vulnerable made Laura's lust get control over her, the succubus started to pepper Emily's face with kiss after kiss after kiss finishing with a deep, french kiss. "I can barely hold myself dear, I need to make you mine~"

Greedy Rush (Damage) - Auto, 66, 12, 60, 71

Emily:27+bound+charmed+stunned
Laura:27

Drain:
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:07 am

(yeah I didn't expect things to be going this well for her)
Emily could vaguely feel that Laura had done something to her with those kisses, but each kiss just felt so good that she couldn't bring herself to move away from the succubus
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:21 am

Laura sensually caressed Emily's body, keeping the girl tightly in her embrace. "Oh sweet Emily, I'll make you forever mine ~" She kept stocking the woman's body, enjoying each whimper, each moan, every single sound of pleasure the woman made.

Swirl of Pheromones - 11

Emily:27+bound+charmed+stunned
Laura:27 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:24 am

Seeing an opportunity to get free, Emily allowed Laura to truly lose herself in her body, before slipping away after allowing the succubus one last caress
Emily:27+charmed
Laura:27+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am

Laura was completely taken by Emily's body, playing with her soft curves, groping every inch of her body in a sweet dance of pleasure.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:42 am

(swift strikes:14-49-69)

Taking advantage of Laura's daze, Emily drew her concealed tonfa and struck at the succubus 3 times, however Laura managed to back out of range after the first strike, leaving Emily somewhat embarrassed and somewhat worried that she'd angrered the succubus
"I thought I'd just... Mix things up you know?"
Emily:27+charmed
Laura:26
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:09 pm

"Naughty girl, come to my arms, now~" With amazing speed, Laura tackled Emily back to the bed. "You look much more delicious on the bed darling~"

Deadly Sweet Surprise - 76

Emily:27+charmed+downed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:20 pm

(68)
Emily managed to ignore Laura's flirtations and get back to her feet
"Nothing wrong with drawing out foreplay is there?" She asked coquettishly
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:44 pm

"Mhmhmhm~ True, now... Come to me dear~" Opening her arms, Laura walked towards Emily, wrapping her arms around the girl and pulled her into a wet, deep kiss, moaning into Emily's lips.

Your Power is now Mine - 68

Emily:26+charmed+bound
Laura:26.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:49 pm

(71)
Emily couldn't help but melt into the succubus' kiss
"Mmmiss Laura...." Was all she could bring herself to moan
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:58 pm

"Mhmhmh~ You are really delicious, sweet Emily, I want you, I want to make you mine~" The succubus kept kissing her, lost in the lust that was controlling her every act.

Emily:25+charmed+bound

Drain:
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:01 pm

"I want to... Be yours" Emily gasped in between breaks in their kiss, fighting not to fully give herself over to Laura
(15-crit fail)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Laura let out a husked chuckle, gazing at Emily while lustfully feeling her whole body. "Do you wish to be my eternal pet? In exchange you would drown in pleasure. Every. Single. Day~" Laura was too driven by lust to even realize that the girl was still struggling.

Turn Pass
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm

(Emily would still be stunned here right)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:07 pm

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Returning Laura's sultry gaze with a submissive stare of her own, fully lost in the temptress' eyes, she replied with a whimpered "that sounds...lovely"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:22 pm

"Of course it does dear, now, should we go back to the bed~?" She purred, getting rid of her nightgown, revealing her gorgeous body to the woman in front of her.

Your Power is Mine - 39
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next