Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:50 pm

"What was that?" the Alarune asked with teasing tone. "You want me to squeeze you?"

Salos: 14 Willpower + Strong Bind
Busty Flytrap Alurane: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:53 pm

“I’ll do you a favor. Anything you want please let me out.” He attempts to bargain his way out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 pm

"Alright." The Alurane agreed as she let him go. "Now strip." She ordered.

Salos: 14 Willpower
Busty Flytrap Alurane: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:00 pm

“Fine.” He says as he strips out of his clothes. He covers his small privates to hide his shame.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:14 pm

(Venus Mantrap -roll 96- Crit Success!)

"Aw, It's so cute!" the green skinned woman said as she grabbed his wrists and pulled them out of the way. She went on her knees to get a better look." It makes me want to just... gobble it up!"

Suddenly, her big breasts clamped on to his manhood. Her large leaves wrapped around his legs. With all his limbs bound, there was nothing he could do as her tits 'chewed' his cock. The mounds of womanly flesh rubbed and squeezed his dick until he had no choice but to cum.

But she didn't stop there. the busty Alarune continued to force out more and more of his seed until there was no more to come out.

Only when she was certain that his balls were completely empty did she release him. She then picked up her victim and carried him to the entrance of the garden. Once there, she bodily threw him out of her territory.

"Come again!"

(Salos has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:16 pm

(Dang it. Her binds are nuts.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:36 pm

(The Garden of Amore was made about five years ago. We were using a different rule set back then. One where characters actually had stats, so it wasn't basically just a coin flip determining if a character could get out a of bind or not.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:38 pm

(I was hoping to challenge the girl in the garden, but I got “beep”ed by the flower girl. Lol. She may a little rebalancing.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:56 pm

(She sort of scales with whatever condition the player is in when the fight starts. If she wasn't the first thing he encountered it could have been a more even fight. Hell, if Salos had been really worn down beforehand, he would have destroyed her.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 10:01 pm

(I would like to either face Daphne or Sanya. Sadly I died before either of them. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5