Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test returns to the Amore Manor Empty
PostSubject: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 pm

It had been some time since Test saw the pink mansion that was before him. He had made a promise to return here at some point, and now that he had found a new home in the Eastern Kingdom, it seemed like a good a time as any. He had come alone, some voice in the back of his mind told him not to bring his girlfriend with him.

AS he approached his destination, Test saw that the path to the guardan had been blocked off by a gate, which left entering the manor proper as the only option.

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:12 pm

As he approached the Amore Manor Test was still a little surprised that he was here at all. His girlfriend had given him her permission to fulfill his promise to the Amore's despite him explaining in detail what that was likely to entail. It seems that after all their time together she trusted him to walk even into a den of powerful midara like the Amore manor and return to her.

He approached the door marshalling his thoughts about all that had happened since he'd first been here and readying himself to face the Amore family once more. Last time he had wandered in wrongfully believing this place to be abandoned and he did not intend to make the same mistake again. Walking up to the front doors he knocked smartly and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:17 pm

Nobody answered at first. Time passed and just when he thought he should knock again, an orange haired maid opened the door.

"Welcome, Master!" she greeted him with a bow.

French Maid: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:23 pm

"Greetings." Test replied, returning her bow. "You may remember me from, wow has it been a full year already? Anyway you may remember me from one year ago when I had the pleasure of being a guest in this household for several days and meeting Lady Amata and her lovely daughters. When I was here last I made a promise to her Ladyship to return one day and meet with her and her daughter's once more. I have returned to fulfill that promise. May I come inside?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:28 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 17- Fail!)

"Of course, Master!" the maid said as she moved out of the way.

The inside of the MAnor was almost exactly as it was the last time Test was here. A large heart shaped rug laid in the middle of the room. Each 'bump' of the heart laid at the bottom of a flight of stairs that led to the upper floor. In between the stairwells was a small door that blended into the wall. If not for light seeping through the cracks, it would have been completely unnoticed.

On the left and right side of the rooms were hallways. The archway for the left hall had a lip pattern on the floor beneath it, while a bit of mistletoe hung from the entrance to the right hall. A pair of lips floated from one hallway to the other.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:35 pm

As Test made his way inside he mentally went over his plans and expectations. Now that he wasn't trapped, at least assuming that Lady Amata would not choose to lock the door on him again, he had no obligation to test himself against her and her daughters. But he still planned on visiting each sister at least once and visiting Lady Amata herself at least twice, once as he arrives and once before he leaves. But he had set aside a little over week for this visit and any number of things could happen.

Test made his way towards where he remembered Lady Amata's room to be, intent on paying his respects to the mistress of the house.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 7:54 pm

(Trap -roll 45- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 81- Fail!)

Test managed to navigate the halls of the manor without incident. He knew he arrived at the right place because he found a pair of familiar naked fox women standing guard at the door.

"Wow, you actually came back." one of them said when she noticed him.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Test was a little surprised that he'd found the place on the first try. After all it had been a year since he was last here. But then again it was placed in a fairly intuitive spot on the first floor, finding the daughters would probably prove much more difficult. "Raposa, Renarde, good to see you. I have returned as promised. How are you two?" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 pm

"We've been fine." one told him.

"Have you come to have some fun with us, or are you here to see Our Lady?" the other asked.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:05 pm

"I've come to pay my respects to your Lady. But I'd be more then happy to have some fun with you afterwards."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:09 pm

"Very well, then." they said in unison as they opened the door for him.

Inside, sitting on a large bed, was Amata Amore. She was just as captivating as she was last time he had saw her.

"Oh?" Amata said as she stopped brushing her long silver hair. "Test? Have you returned?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:14 pm

Test strode into the room before bowing deeply towards her Ladyship. "Hello Lady Amata, I have returned as promised." He said, giving her the opportunity to get the first word in. Keeping his head down to avoid being tongue tied by her resplendent beauty.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:16 pm

"It's good to see you again." She told him with a smile. "How have your travels been?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:22 pm

"They've been interesting. So much has changed since last we meet. But before I start talking about myself. How are you? How are your daughters? All happy and in good health I hope." Test said as he straightened and was instantly charmed by Amata's captivating beauty and soft smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 pm

"Ah." Amata said as a pained expression flashed on her face. "Do you remember my eldest daughter, Daphne? She... left recently. A young man came by and she decided to join him on his travels. My heart can't help but pang with worry whenever I think of her." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:36 pm

"I understand. A child leaving home for the first time is a difficult thing. I remember my own mother's sadness when I first informed her of my intention to travel." Test allowed for a moment of sympathetic silence. "But as painful as it is I think many people need to leave home. To see the world and meet new people to help them grow and develop. You have my word that should I ever encounter Daphne I will be sure to carry your well wishes to her." He said, unsure how to best comfort her Ladyship.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 pm

"Thank you for your kind words." Amata told him. she then gestured to the bed she was on. "Would you care to join me for a spell?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:43 pm

"With pleasure." Test said as he sat down beside her. Doing his best to keep his eyes respectfully forward.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:48 pm

"You said your travels have been interesting. Please, tell me about them." Amata said to him with a blindingly charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 9:16 pm

"So much has happened since I left. For a start I am no longer Test, wandering adventurer but rather Sir Test, Knight of the Eastern Kingdom. After my time here I continued to travel east, engaging in many adventures. Some involving midara but many not. Eventually I found myself brought, against my will, to a midara gladiatorial arena. The announcer at that arena actually described me as the first man to overcome the women of the Amore manor which I remember distinctly because of how surprised I was to have developed such a reputation. That day at the Arena was the most important in my life. It was there that I met Reisen, a rabbit woman from the moon. We meet on opposite sides of the Arena and I instantly recognized her as something different, a capable fighter, far my better in the arts of combat. I begged her to fight me, not with seduction and lust as my other opponents had, but as warriors. She defeated me handily and afterwards I asked her to take me on as a disciple. We began to travel and train together. Our relationship quickly blossoming into a mutual love that neither of us dared acknowledge. For you see Reisen was plagued by a terrible curse, a love magic taint that drove her into fits of uncontrollable sexual aggression. I didn't tell her my feelings for I felt unworthy of her until I could find a cure and she didn't let me close for fear that she would somehow hurt me in body or mind. But one day after one of her episodes made it clear that her condition was only being made worse by the fear that some midara might take me away from her I finally confessed my feelings and to my continuing surprise she reciprocated. After that we continued to travel together as lovers. Searching for a cure until eventually we made our way to the Eastern Kingdom where the midara Queen of that kingdom was able to cure Reisen. Afterwards we decided to settle down there and pledged our loyalties to her as her knights." Test said before taking a moment to catch his breath. "And that's the long and short of it." He hoped that Amata wouldn't mind that he'd been talking for so long.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 9:44 pm

"That's... That's so beautiful." Amata said as tears fell from her eyes. She then pulled him into a tight hug. "You've had such a romantic journey! Now I feel guilty for planning to hypnotize you into siring my fourth daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 9:51 pm

Test's face went bright red from both her hug and her words. "Well you can still hypnotize me into having sex with you if you like. I have Reisen's permission to fool around while I'm here as she has my permission to fool around while I'm gone. But if you want me to sire you a child I'll have to ask you to get her permission." Test said a bit nervously, after all if Amata decided that she still wanted to bear his child there was likely little he could do to stop her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Amata blinked at his statement. "Oh, no. I couldn't possible get between you and this Reisen like that!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:11 pm

"I'm serious. In the Eastern Kingdom the Queen advocates for love free of unnecessary societal restraint. A philosophy of 'free love' which Reisen and I are experimenting with. What that means is we while we are still absolutely dedicated to each other romantically as a couple we each are fine with the other engaging in sexual relations with other as long as it is purely sexual. This is especially the case when we're away from each other. I told her plainly and simply that if I came here I would likely end up engaging in some sort of sexual relations, after all this is a manor full of midara, and if she wasn't ok with that I wouldn't have come here at all. If that's all a bit to strange for you I understand but just know that nothing you, or anyone else, does here will come between me and Reisen." Test tried to explain. Understanding that this was all a bit out there. But he and Reisen where trying to be a "model couple" for the Queen's philosophy, an example of how good things could be when one tempered the wild spirited freedom of the midara with the dedication and loyalty associated with human romance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:14 pm

"Even if my little Bunda locked you in the basement for months on end until you were her mindless slave?" Amata asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next