Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:20 pm

"Well no. Because that would prevent me from returning to Reisen. I would argue that such an act would be no different from me being murdered by a brigand on the open road in terms of its effect on my relationship with Reisen, in that it would be immoral and out of my control. Of course if I consented to it then I would be in the wrong and I like to imagine that for all her domineering Bunda wouldn't be so cruel as to lock someone up for so long against there will. As I said before I left, I believe her to be a lot kinder then she lets on." Test answered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:24 pm

"Some would argue that going to visit midara at all is consenting to let them do whatever they want with you." Amata countered. "One does not walk into a church expecting the priest to not preach to them."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:29 pm

"With that I agree. But while one is implicitly consenting to be preached to one is not consenting for the preacher to hold them against their will as they preach. I agree that visiting a midara is implicitly consenting to sex, maybe even several days of sex, but to be held for months and reduced to a slave? No. I think there's a clear line where harmless fun turns into entrapment and enslavement." Test retorted.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:32 pm

"Oh? And does the big strong man think he'd still want to leave after several days of sex?" Amata said as she leaned over to give him a perfect view of her cleavage. "Because that alsmot sounds like a challenge, Test."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:39 pm

That almost sounds like a... Test! .....sorry, I'll leave you guys to it now))

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:42 pm

"Yes. Because no matter how good the sex is it could never match the love I share with Reisen. Last time I left after several days if sex out of dedication to my dreams of heroism and my dedication to Reisen is even greater then that." He said with certainty. Managing to keep his eyes from wandering to her cleavage, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Amata let a pout grace her lovely lips and she backed off. "Even if someone hypnotizes you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:57 pm

"Yes actually. By some personal quirk I always break free of even the most intense programing within a few days, a week at most." Test replied, what he didn't mention was that on top of this natural recovery Queen Charlotte had given him a magical failsafe. And while he didn't understand how it worked it was designed to insure that even if a midara had throughly brainwashed him his mind would eventually break free and allow him to return to her and Reisen. But that took weeks to kick in and wouldn't prevent anything in the short term. It was technically supposed to protect him from hostile midara in the execution of his duties as a knight but it was still a useful insurance policy.

(I'm basing this off the idea you threw around for Brin about Val marking him and insuring he would always break free and return to her.)

Last edited by Present on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:02 pm

"Well, you certainly have all of your bases covered now, don't you?" Amata said as she stood up. "Is there anything else you would like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:07 pm

"None that come to mind. Although I did mean to ask you if you want me to challenge you again? If I remember correctly you found it quite entertaining although I don't expect to get as lucky as last time so a victory is likely not in the cards for me." Test asked not wishing to leave her Ladyship without entertainment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 pm

"If you wouldn't mind indulging me." Amata told him with a nod.

Test: 30 Willpower
Amata Amore: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:12 pm

"With pleasure." Test said with a nod before getting to his feet and fetching his staff. Mentally preparing himself and planning to hit her with a flurry of attacks as soon as it was clear she was ready.

Memories of Mandy -> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:18 pm

(Memories of Mandy -Auto-)
(Triple Strike -roll 62, 97, 59- 1 Success, 1 Fail and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Lady's Kiss -roll 100- Crit Success!)

Test swung his weapon and struck the Lady of Amore, but his attack tore her dress and exposed on her lovely breasts. Test couldn't help bu stare at the bare boobs, and Amata took advantage of his distraction. She pulled him into a tender kiss that left his whole body shuddering with pleasure.

Test: 28 Willpower + Defense Up(3) + Attack Down(2) + Stunned
Amata Amore: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:22 pm

Test was left stunned, first by the splendor of Amata's bare breasts and then by the tender softness of her lips. He couldn't stop himself from wrapping his arms around her as she held him close.

Stunned

Last edited by Present on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 pm

(Lady's Affection -roll 22- Success!)

Amata could stop the smirk from spreading on her lips as he returned her hug. In response she started to lovingly pepper his neck in kisses.

Test: 25 Willpower + Defense Up(2) + Attack Down(3) + Charmedx2 (Forgot to factor in his Weakness last turn.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:30 pm

Test shivered as she continued to shower him with affection. The powerful weakness to kisses he had gained from losing to Queen Charlotte having not yet worn off. With great difficulty he managed to pull himself away and take another swing.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:33 pm

(Overhwhelm -roll 75- Fail!)
(Commanding Kiss -roll 79- Fail!)

Amata dodged his strike but was unable to kiss him before he backed away again.

Test: 25 Willpower + Defense Up(1) + Attack Down(2) + Charmedx2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Test went into his defensive stance, ready for her to come at him.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:47 pm

(Lovely Sole -roll 61- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

Instead of attack, Amata merely sat on her bed. The action caused her exposed boob to bounce, which drew Test's gaze back to it.

Test: 24 Willpower + Attack Down(1) + Charmedx2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Test gave his head a shake to try and clear it. Aware that if Amata wanted to quickly win she could always just bounce and sway those exposed tits until he was left completely entranced. He waited for her to get off the bed so he could go for a low sweeping strick that would hopefully knock her right back down onto the matress.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm

(Sweep -roll 99- Crit Fail!)
(Cleansing Kiss -roll 39- Fail!)

Instead of getting up, Amata crossed her arms and puffed out her chest. "Something the matter, Test?" she teasingly asked.

Test: 23 Willpower + Charmedx2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:29 pm

"It's nothing." Test answered even as he couldn't tear his eyes away from her exposed form. He continued to wait for her to step off the bed so they could continue fighting in earnest.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:32 pm

(Sweep -roll 46- Success!)
(Get up -roll 71- Fail!)

As soon as Amata stood up, Test knocked her right back down. A melodious giggling filled the air as the Lady of Amore was knocked onto her back.

"My, so eager to bed me, Test." Amata teased as she laid on her bed.

Amata Amore: 26 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:36 pm

"Who in their right mind wouldn't be." Test said. Still not very good at the flirting as he fought. He brought his staff down in a hammer blow, trying to catch Lady Amata while she was still prone.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:38 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 55- Fail!)
(Get Up -roll 57- Fail!)

Amata rolled out of the way and Test's staff only hit the mattress.

Amata Amore: 26 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next