Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:55 pm

"So. Mind telling me a bit about yourself? I've heard you asleep much. Do you often dream?" Test asked, both as a polite way to keep the conversation going and out of genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 9:59 pm

"Yes. I'm always dreaming. They're usually pleasant dreams, but a man came and used a spell that gave me nightmares." Sanya explained.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:03 pm

"How awful." Test said sympathetically. He looked around to see if he could spot the mothstone amulet he had given Lady Amata specifically to help protect Sanya from nightmares and other dangers found in dream. "So what do you usually dream of?" He asked. Back home they had much to say about dreams and knowing what Sanya dreamed of could tell him a great deal about her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:07 pm

"The Man of my Dreams." Sanya told him with a pleased sigh. "He always looks and acts differently every time I dream of him. Sometimes, he isn't even a he. But I know The Mn of my Dreams will one day come and share my bed with me."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:09 pm

"That sounds like a wonderful dream." Test said politely. The dreamers back home had nothing to say on dreams of an ever changing romantic figure, their dreams usually didn't feature humans at all.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:13 pm

"I think he even looked kind of like you at one point." Sanya admitted sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:16 pm

"And in this dream where he looked like me what did he do?" Test asked, begining to feel a but tired himself. It seemed that Sanya's drowsiness was contagious.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 pm

"... He poked me with a stick a lot. Even though I got mad at him, we kept playing until I was too tired to move." Sanya told him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:29 pm

"Um. I don't think that was a dream. I think that was just the last time I was here. It was exactly the thing I was apologizing for." Test said. "No hard feelings I hope." It seemed that Sanya saw most things through a rosy haze of dreams. No wonder she still hasn't realized her sister had left.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:31 pm

"No hard feelings." Sanya said with a yawn before she fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:35 pm

"Good." Test muttered as she feel asleep. Unlike last time he was under no obligation to try and escape her grasp. He was perfectly happy to lie here until either he feel asleep as well or it became clear she wasn't waking up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:40 pm

(Sleep -roll 68- Success!)

Test eventually joined her in slumber, her soft snores having lulled him to sleep.

---

Test found himself in a meadow, with Sanya dancing amid a cloud of butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:42 pm

"Oh hello Sanya." He said by way of greeting. A bit confused as to how he got here. He should have taken a better look at his surroundings but watching Sanya dance joyously among the butterflies was far too wholesome of a sight to pull away from.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Sanya immediately jumped into his arms and kissed him. "Come on, Test!" she said as she tried to drag him into her dance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:47 pm

"I'd love to." Test replied with a laugh. Joining Sanya in her dance. Occasionally twirling and swinging her as they made their way across the meadow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:51 pm

As they danced, Sanya slowly grew to match him in age, but that was not all that changed. Her boobs and butt expanded to give her a perfect hourglass figure. Two snow white rabbit ears sprouted from the top of her head as her nightgown shifted into a maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Test slowly came to a stop. "Oh Sanya? Are you changing yourself to match my tastes?" He asked with a voice of mock concern. The smile on his face making it clear as day that he didn't mind in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 pm

"What are you talking about, Test?" Sanya asked with a curious tilt of her head, which caused her rabbit ears to bob cutely. "What changes?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:58 pm

"Nothing, nothing." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So Sanya, what would you like us to do while we're here." Test asked keeping his eyes on Sanya's own. As attractive as she'd made herself he was going to let her be the decider of how innocent her dreamworld would be.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:00 pm

"Anything you like, dear." Sanya said as matching wedding rings appeared on both of their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:05 pm

As the ring appeared Test froze. A look of panic crossing his face. "I'm sorry but that's the one thing I can't do with you." He said as he began to slowly remove the ring. "We can still be friends, we can even have sex if you like, but I can't do that. As he removed the ring Test pulled her into a hug. I'm sorry I'm not the man of your dreams. I hope we can still be friends and enjoy each other's company." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:14 pm

When Test pulled off the ring, the sky cracked. The butterflies around them began to either wihter and die or burst into flames.

"So even in my dreams I can get rejected." Sanya said sadly. "I guess you already have a Dream Girl."

---

Test was suddenly wide awake, but Sanya was still snoring soundly with a content look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Test sat bolt upright in the bed. After a few moments of trying to gain control of himself he began to quietly sob. He felt like such an asshole. Sanya clearly just wanted to play. But he couldn't pretend to be married to her, not even as a fantasy. As he got out the last of his tears he wondered wether it was preferable to stay and try to explain himself to slip out and never return.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 pm

"Test?" Sanya asked as she stirred. "Did you have a bad dream?" she asked as she gave the sobbing man a hug.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:22 pm

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He whispered as he accepted her hug. It seemed that she didn't remember what had happened. But that didn't change anything he'd already waltzed in here, hurt her and left once before, he refused to do so again. He was going to explain himself to her even if it meant she never wanted to see him again. "Can we talk for a moment?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next