Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:26 pm

"About what?" Sanya asked as her concern pushed her to a state of awareness she seldom ever reached.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:28 pm

"When people sleep with you here you share a dream with them right?" Test asked, wanting to make sure he was correct. He couldn't think of any other explanation for what he'd just experienced.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm

"Sometimes. Not always, but usually." Sanya explained.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:33 pm

"And in these dreams you two are a happy married couple right." Test continued. Taking a moment to wipe away the last of his still drying tears.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:38 pm

"Yes. Did that bother you?" Sanya asked. "I'm sorry. I should have said something before I fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:46 pm

"No I'd love to share a dream with you. It just has to be a dream that isn't that." Test said. He took a deep breath before trying to explain everything to her like he had to Lady Amata. He spoke of how he'd meet Reisen, of everything they'd been through together, of how they had decided to assist the woman who had helped them achieve this happy life together by serving as a test bed for her ideals and philosophies and exactly what that meant as well as the dream he had just experienced. "So you see." He said at the end of it all. "I'd love to share a dream with you. Any dream at all. It just can't be that dream because I can't do that to Reisen. Not even in a dream." With this he pulled her into another hug. "I'm sorry for hurting you like that."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Sanys shook her head. "What I did was basically entrapment. You don't have to feel bad for not liking something that I was basically forcing on you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:55 pm

As she said this Test's eyes grew watery again, this time from the relief of knowing that she understood. "I didn't feel bad for not liking it. I felt bad because I thought I had seriously upset you. 'Even in my dreams I get rejected.' are some powerful words. I thought that you'd never want to talk to me again." Test explained. Now that it was all over he felt a little silly, it seemed that all the emotional turmoil had been entirely on his end. "So do you still want to share a dream?" He asked, feeling a lot safer and more trusting of Sanya now that he'd bared himself to her like that and received nothing but understanding in turn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 11:59 pm

"... I think I'm a bit too awake for that now." Sanya admitted with a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:01 am

"Would you like me to return later and try again?" Test asked, feeling kind of honored that she'd shaken herself awake for him like that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:04 am

"No." Sanya said with a shake of her head. "Since I'm up, I should probably go say hi to my family."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:10 am

"That seems like a great idea." Test said before offering her a hand to shake. "See you around. I'm probably going to be here at least a couple more days so maybe we'll bump into each other again." He realized that if she was good and awake then it finally might get through to her that Daphne had left. He hoped she would handle it well. If he did bump into her again he'd probably find out how that went.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:11 am

"Bye!" Sanya said cheerfully as she hopped out of the bed that dominated most of her room and left.

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:16 am

Test let out a sign, as a great deal of tension left his body. While it hadn't been what he was originally intending Sanya seemed happy enough so it seems he did succeed in his goal of entertaining her. Now there only remained the seemingly impossible task of helping cheer up Bunda. But first Test went out in search of a window or balcony overlooking the gardens. After all even in Daphne's absence they were likely still a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:21 am

(Trap -roll 34- Success!)

As Test walked through the halls, suddenly a panel in the wall opened up. A pair of lips shot out and smacked him in the cheek before retreating and the wall closed behind them.

Test: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 am

Test shook his head. The traps scattered throughout the house with were all so strange. At least they sought to seduce rather then harm. Test continued looking for a room with a view of the garden. As he walked he tried to organize his thoughts and prepare himself for what could well be a difficult meeting with Bunda.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:14 pm

(Trap -roll 66- Success!)

Speaking of Bunda, Test spied a portrait of her rear hanging on the wall. Test briefly questioned why a painting of someone's butt would be on the wall, or why he recognized who said butt belonged to.

Those thoughts only lasted a moment before his eyes became glued to the picture in the frame.

Test: 29 Willpower + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:28 pm

As Test found himself unable to look away from Bunda's ass portrait he wondered just how he had recognized it. He had spent a not insignificant amount of time trapped beneath Bunda's rear last time he was here. Maybe he just had a better memory then he thought.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:46 pm

(Struggle -roll [73, 25]- Fail!)
(Wandering Lips -roll 34- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 59- Fail!)

As Test got lost in the picture of the beautiful behind, a pair of floating lips kissed his cheek.

"Remember, don't limit yourself to breasts! You can hypnotize Master Test with any part of your body you want!" a feminine voice echoed in his head.

Test: 28 Willpower + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:49 pm

Test blushed slightly. Both from the kiss and from the knowledge that the maids took his, potentially rather self-defeating, suggestion on board. The kiss also reminded him that he was a sitting duck out here for any maid who might want to wander along and have her way with him.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:53 pm

(Struggle -roll 94- Crit Success!)

Test managed to snap out of his trance before anyone found him in his vulnerable state.

Test: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Test made one final effort to find a window or balcony with a view of the garden.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 pm

(Encounter -roll 30- Success!)

Test managed to find a room with a view the garden. Unfortunately, it was being cleaned by one of the maids.

Test: 28 Willpower
French Maid: 5 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Test waited for the maid to spot him before begining their inevitable bout.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 6:03 pm

(Repel -roll 74- Success!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll [24, 56]- Success!)

Test lightly poked the maid with his staff, but that alerted her to his presence.

"Oh, Greetings!" the maid said as she stopped what she was doing to give him a kiss.

Test: 26 Willpower
French Maid: 4 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next