Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Present

Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:12 pm

"Is that your way of saying you're having fun? Test asked. He was determined to entertain her Ladyship to the best of his abilities, especially now that he knew that men like him didn't come around very often.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:19 pm

(A Moment of Respite -Auto- Heal -roll 1- 1 Willpower Restored!)
(Get Up -roll 3- Crit Fail! Fail due to Lady of Amore!)

"It's my way of saying that, I might not let you leave." Amata warned from her position on the ground.

Test: 21 Willpower
Amata Amore: 14 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 pm

This caught Test's attention. "Well I believe that you are as strong as you are beautiful, both in body and mind, and I trust you not to do anything untoward. But we can stop here if you like." He said. He really did trust Lady Amata, but if she was worried about what might happen if they continued and wanted to stop that was fine by him.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:26 pm

"I think that's for the best." Amata admitted as she slowly got up. "I do not want to betray your trust in me."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 pm

"Ok." Test said sadly. "Sorry I couldn't entertain you more. Well this is last call then. Is there anything you three would like to tell me or do with me before I leave." He asked Amata and the foxes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:38 pm

(Tube Time -roll 58- Success!)

"Just this." the Tube Foxes said as they walked over and simultaneously kissed his cheeks.

In a puff of smoke, Test found himself shrunken and unable to move. One of the fox women picked him and Amata puckered her lips expectantly. IT was only when he had been brought close tom Amata's mouth that he realized they had transformed him into lipstick.

The feel of being rubbed against Lady Amore's big soft lips was euphoric. The only thing that stopped him from climaxing several times over from being applied to her lovely mouth was the fact that he was currently an inanimate object incapable of doing so. Eventually, we was ground down to nothing by her perfect lips.

The tube fox dropped what was left of him to the floor. As soon as he hit the ground, there was another puff of smoke and he was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:42 pm

Test lay on the ground. Panting and shaking as the shock of the pleasure left his system, his body exhausted and his mind jumbled he could only babble as he tried to put into words how amazing of an experience that had been.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:44 pm

Amata Amore knelt down and pressed her lips, still coated with his essence, to his forehead. She then returned to her chair and her pets joined her soon after.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:52 pm

"Wow." Test muttered as his mind finally cleared, standing to his feet and feeling his forehead. The lipstick mark was there. That had really all happened. Test turned to face Lady Amata and gave her a deep bow. "With that I take my leave. My best wishes to you and your family and know that if you ever feel like a vacation you should feel free to come visit us out east. I'm sure you and Queen Charlotte would get along famously." Test said before his smile got a little wider. "And if all goes well expect to soon receive a wedding invitation, extended to every member of this household." He said thankfully. Test turned around and made to leave, happy with his time here and all he'd managed to accomplish. And if all went well he's soon be very busy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:54 pm

"Farewell, Test." Amata said as he started to leave. "I wish that the rest of your life be a happy one."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 am

"Thank you. And don't worry, you'll get to see me again, next time I return." Test told her. Genuinely touched by her well wishes. Test did not know when he'd next return, unfortunately it likely wouldn't be for a long while, but he considered the residents of the Amore Manor his friends and he couldn't leave them forever.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:07 am

(Final Encounter -roll 28- Success!)

As Test entered the entrance hall, a lone maid was dusting the railing of the the stairs.

"Goodbye, Master!" she said with a wave when she noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:12 am

"Goodbye." Test said, trotting over and pulling her into a hug. "Anything you wanted to tell me or do with me before I left. This is the last chance until I return again." He told her. Test really should be going but he couldn't help himself but indulge this final maid before he left.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:15 am

The maid returned his hug with a smile. "Since I don't think Master would like it if I asked Master to pretend I was Reisen, can Master just hold me like this for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:23 am

"You thought right." Test answered, his tone making it clear that he didn't resent her for her idea. "But don't worry. I'm happy to hold you like this for as long as you like." He said before pulling her into a tight and intimate hug, putting his head on her shoulder and encouraging her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:26 am

The maid laid her head on his shoulder and the two held each other in a loving embrace for some time before the maid reluctantly let him go.

"Goodbye, Master." she told him with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:32 am

"Till we meet again." Test told her, taking her hand and giving it a kiss. With that final exchange Test left the Amore Manor for the second time. Sad to be leaving but happy to have come. But he couldn't stay forever. After all, a new adventure awaited him back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25