Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test returns to the Amore Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Test enjoyed his two days with the maids immensely. After so much time spent fighting (even if it was all in good fun) it was so nice to just spend time with the maids. He was rather surprised the first time a maid had breastfed him. He hadn't known that they were capable of such things but he found their milk delicious and nearly addictive. He enjoyed the intimacy, the sex, the time spent in pleasurable trance. But above all he enjoyed knowing they were happy, knowing that when he left the manor he would only leave happy memories and people in his wake.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:14 pm

Alas, all good things must come to an end. As Test's time in the manor was drawing closer to closing,

"You'll come back and see us again, won't you, Master?" Mandy asked as she pulled the man's face into her breasts one last time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Test melted into her embrace, placing a loving kiss on each nipple. "I do not know when I will next be able to return but I assure you I will come visit again as soon as I am able. And who knows maybe someday you'll all come visit me out east. I'm sure Lady Amata and Queen Charlotte will find they have much in common." Test said. Now there was a mental image, the maids running through the palace halls. Amata and the foxes in the throne room talking with Charlotte, Sonya, and Val. Sanya in the large soft bed reserved for visiting dignitaries, pulling passerbys into restful cuddle sessions. And Bunda in the dungeons, ready to show anyone brave enough to seek her out the time of their lives. He would have to see if he could arrange it, it would be an experience if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:26 pm

"We'd all love to." Mandy said as she reluctantly let him go. "Does Master have any other business they want to attend to before they leave?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:30 pm

"Yes. I'd like to meet with Lady Amata as well Raposa and Renarde one more time before I leave." Test said before pulling Mandy into one last hug, as between friends. "And as always, thank you for everything."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:47 pm

"Good bye, Master." Mandy said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Until we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:56 pm

"Untile we meet again." Test replied with a smile and a wave. With his farewells to the maids completed he began to make his way to Amata's chambers for his last bit of business here at the Amore Manor.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:00 pm

When Test arrived at Lady Amata's room, he found her and her pets snuggled up together in a cushy looking chair.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:01 pm

"Hello, Amata, Raposa, Renarde. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Test asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:07 pm

"Not at all." Amata said as she lovingly stroke the pair of fox girls. "Am I wrong in assuming your coming here means your time in the manor is almost done?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 pm

"Unfortunately yes. But there are few things I wished to discuss with you before I departed. Do you have a moment to talk?" Test asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:14 pm

"And more." Amata said as she flashed him a radiant smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:18 pm

"First a question. I imagine Bunda passed through here at some point in the last week or so. Did she seem happy, or at least not angry?" Test asked, addressing the question as much to the foxes as to Amata. He was pretty sure he's convinced Bunda not to blame herself for Daphne leaving but they were likely much better at reading her emotions then he was so he thought it best to ask.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:21 pm

"She did seem closer to her usual self, if still a bit upset." Amata noted. "Are you to thank for that? And are you also to thank for me getting to spend time with my youngest daughter in the waking world?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 pm

"Yes on both accounts I think. I did my best to help Bunda to make peace with Daphne's decision to leave and I believe I succeeded, although I imagine fully coming to terms with it will take a bit more time. And I did wake up Santa, although that was entirely on accident." Test answered, still a little surprised by how successful if unorthodox his interactions with the sisters had been.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm

"It's a shame you're already spoken for." Amata said with a disappointed sigh and a shake of her head. "Is there anything else I can do to thank you for what you've done?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:37 pm

"Yes actually." Test said, not having expected the conversation to segue so neatly into his request. "Would you be willing to sell me a ring. A pair of matched rings ideally. You see I plan to propose to Reisen soon and as I consider my time here to have been the start of my journey and settling down with her in the East to be it's end I thought it would be appropriately symbolic to present her with a ring from here. Letting the past and the present meet and all that." Test said, reaching for a sack of coins he'd saved for exactly this occasion.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:45 pm

Amata blinked at the request. "Oh my, Test. I wasn't expecting you of all people to ask a single mother of three for wedding rings."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:48 pm

"They don't have to be anything fancy, a fairly ordinary ring will do. The symbolism of it is more important then the nature of the rings themselves. And I understand if you don't have any to spare or don't wish to part with them. I just thought I should ask while I still had the chance." Test answered apologetically.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 pm

"I was just teasing." Amata admitted. "I think I have a few pairs of rings laying around somewhere." She then blew a kiss, which sent a perfect replica of her lips flying out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:54 pm

"Thank you. I don't know what a reasonable asking price for any given pair of rings would be but I trust you won't take advantage of me too much." Test said pulling out his coin sack.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 pm

"No pay is needed." Amata told him. "Think of it as a reward for being the only man in memory to conquer my home."

Soon to maids entered the room. Each was holding a jewelry box. They opened them toward Test and the man saw over a dozen sets of matching rings, each with w different heart shaped gems on them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:07 pm

"Thank you for your generosity." Test said as he stowed the coins. He could argue, but he'd spent enough time with Amata to know that she wouldn't change her mind. A little overwhelmed by all the options Test spent several minutes pouring over the rings before picking a pair with a gems as pink and sparkling as Reisen's eyes. "Thank you." Test said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:11 pm

"You can thank me by making this Reisen of yours happy for the rest of your life." Amata said with a fond smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Test nodded, a wide, ecstatic smile on his face. "Before I left I wanted to say that now that I've had the chance to spend some time here outside of the context of your game I've gotten a chance to truly appreciate what wonderful woman your daughters are, I must congratulate you on creating such a lovely little family." He said almost hurriedly the words rushing out with the surge of happiness Amata's words and rings brought. "And your maids are all sweethearts to." Test added.

"Before I leave I wanted to ask you if you wished me to indulge you with one last bout. As I do not know when I will return and I would hate to leave you without entertainment." Test asked her once he was a little more composed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test returns to the Amore Manor   Test returns to the Amore Manor - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test returns to the Amore Manor
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next