Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:26 pm

“I’m wearing your lipstick and I kissed your ass.” He was lost in the kiss and his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:29 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

"Yup." The maid said as she broke the kiss. "Just like yo-ow!" She cut herself off when she accidentally bit her tongue.

Salos: 21 Willpower
French Maid: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Salos creates a fireball and sends it at her as he tries to clear his head. 

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:35 pm

(Fireball -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

He must have been more out of it than he thought, because the fireball exploded in his hands.

(A Warm Welcome -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Unfortunately for the maid, she was close enough to still be hurt by the blast. She fell to the ground unconscious.

Salos: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Salos quickly cleans the lipstick off his lips, as he leaves the room quietly. He goes out into the hall and enters the last door of the three.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:44 pm

(Portrait Trap -roll 91- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 44- Success!)

Salos entered into a large dining hall. A black haired maid in the same uniform as the last one was busy setting the silverware at the table and didn't seem to notice him.

Salos: ???
French Maid: 5 Stamina

(Do you want Salos to full heal after each fight?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:47 pm

(Maybe he gets back 5 after the maid fights, more of its a person of importance.)

Salos creates four daggers and hopes to go for a quick takedown as he throws them. 

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:49 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 88, 96, 27, 69- 2 Fail, 2 Crit Success!)

The maid let out a pained cry as two flaming daggers dug into her back.

Salos: 26 Willpower
French Maid: 3 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:52 pm

Salos creates a gauntlet of flame and charges at her.

(Burning knuckle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:58 pm

(Burning Knuckle -roll 46- Success!)

Before the maid could even turn around, Salos knocked her out with a burning punch. She collapsed against the table, out cold.

Salos was now presented with two options. He could go back the way he came or advance through an open door at the other end of the room that looked like it connected with a kitchen.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Salos headed for the door that he thinks goes to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:05 pm

(Encounter -roll 4- Crit Success!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 73- Fail!)

Salos had to immediately back-peddle out of the kitchen to avoid a redhead maid that tried to kiss him as soon as he entered.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:11 pm

“No thanks miss. I have had enough odd kisses today.” He says as he jumps back
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:14 pm

(The More Maids, the Merrier -roll 17- Fail!)

"Are you sure?" the maid asked as she chased after him. "It didn't sound like my co-worker had the chance to give you any."

Salos: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:18 pm

“I ran into another one before who forced me into an awkward kiss.” He creates more daggers and throws them.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:27 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 5, 43, 78, 26- 2 Success, 1 Fail and 1 Crit Fail!)

Just remembering the past encounter was enough to thrown him off his game and made Sallos drop on of his daggers on his own foot. The rest went sailing at the maid and left shallow cuts and light burns on her arm.

(Awaiting Orders -roll 60- Success!)

"My sincerest apologies." The maid said before she ran up to Salos and pulled him into a mind melting kiss. "Please, tell me how I can make up for my fellows' unseemly behavior."

Salos: 28 Willpower
French Maid: 3 Stamina + Awaiting Orders
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:29 pm

“Please make me look more girly and fart in my face.” Salos says in a dazed tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:34 pm

(Following Orders -roll 28- Success!)

"If that is what you wish, Master." the maid said solemnly as she took out a make up kit. She then applied some mascara to his eyelashes and some some blush to his cheeks. She then gently guided his face to her rear and let out a cute little toot. "Will that be all, master?"

Salos: 24 Willpower + Dolled Up
French Maid: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:41 pm

“I’m not sure.” He sounded conflicted as his feminine face was lost in confusion and pleasure. He said looked like he wanted more girlish fun.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:43 pm

(The More Maids, the Merrier -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

"Master?" the maid asked with faux concern. She then tripped on a chair leg and had to struggle to stay standing

French Maid: 2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:45 pm

“Part of me wants to be more girly.” He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 81- Fail!)

"Apologies, Master." The maid said as she bowed to Salos. "But, at the moment, I have no ways to make you any more girly than I already have."

French Maid: 2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:52 pm

“Sorry, I should have said that.” He says as he attempts to launch a fireball. He feels a slight rise in his desire to be girly. He knew he has to finish this before he ends up more girly. 

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:56 pm

(Fireball -roll 19- Fail!)

The fireball sailed through the air, toward the maid, but she managed to duck under the flaming projectile.

(A Warm Welcome -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

The burning sphere then detonated right behind and knocker her to the floor. She quickly picked herself up, but even through her make up, the embarrassment from her folly was clear on her face.

French Maid: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Salos creates a whip of fire and attempts to knock her out quickly. 

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run   Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Amore Manor: Test run
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next