Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peach Vs Marco

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:46 am

It was a beautiful day in the mushroom kingdom. Everything was at peace and she had no troubles bothering her, but for Princess Peach, it was boring. At least when she was kidnapped, she could enjoy herself watching someone fawn over her and rescue her. She wanted someone to play with. Someone she could enjoy. She sat in her throne room, hoping against hope, that someone would fin their way into her waiting embrace.

Fate would seem to work for her, as a young man wandering through the forest would find his way upon a stone castle with a red roof. The stained glass window featuring a beautiful blonde woman would stand out to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:52 am

Marco was a bit nervous as he spied the stain glass window. He had bit of 'experience' when it came to dealing princesses.

The former farmer let out a sigh as he pushed those thoughts aside. He was kind of lost. Hopefully he could get some directions and get out before things got too... intimate.

The archer steeled his nerves and entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:55 am

Peach was starting to fall asleep on her throne when she heard someone entered the castle. She made herself look more regal as her new guest entered the throne room.

“Greetings. Who are you and what brings you before me?” She said, attempting to sound more regal then she normally does. She didn’t like doing that, but she decided to try and get a feel for the young man who just entered her chamber.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:01 am

"Pardon me, yer Majesty." Marco said with a bow. "Uh, my name's Marco, and... I'm sort of lost."

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:06 am

“Oh dear, that can be a problem.” She says, finally dropping the regal act for her usual tone. “Well, why don’t you stay and relax for a little bit. I can have the toads make you something to eat, while you stay and talk to me.” She says with a smile.

Not even waiting for a response, she claps her hands as a small mushroom headed man enters the room. “Please go and prepare our guest something to eat. Make it special.” She says with an excited tone. He quickly rushes out of the room, ready to carry out his orders.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:10 am

Marco watched the Mushroom man with a raised eyebrow. That was certainly something he didn't see every day.

"I suppose I can stay awhile." Marco reluctantly admitted. It would be plain rude to just turn down his host's hospitality after he barged in uninvited. "What would ya like ta talk about?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:13 am

“Tell me about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do? Where have you gone? Do you have a girlfriend?” She fired out questions super fast. The last question she asked super fast.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:19 am

"Uh, I'm Marco. I'm from a small farmin' town a good ways away from here. I'm a good shot with a bow. An' I dabble a bit in magic, though I' can't say I'm too good at it." Marco explain. "And uh, sorry. I don't think I caught the rest of what ya asked."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:24 am

“I asked if you had a girlfriend, sweetie.” She said in a voice with a hint of seduction behind it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:29 am

"Uh... Not really." Marco answered reluctantly. His hand went to the magic seal on his neck, the symbol of his oath to return to Giselle and Cinderella. "I sort of been engaged to a princess, though."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:33 am

“Awwww that’s too bad.” She looks at him a little saddened by this news, but her smile quickly returns. “But you haven’t said ‘I do’ yet, so you can still have some fun before you tie the knot.” She gives him a seductive look.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:35 am

"Um, I-I guess?" Marco stuttered. He ws starting to get very nervous from the look the princess was giving him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:40 am

Peach’s Blow = 58

“Then let me give you a proper welcome.” Peach says as she gives Marco a seductive wink. She then blows a kiss that takes the form of a big heart. The heart travels to Marco, engulfing his face. He feels a warm pleasant feeling wash over him. 

Peach - 30

Marco - 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:43 am

"So, we're doin' this after all." Marco muttered to himself as he drew his bow. "Sorry, yer Majesty, but I ain't interested right now."

He then created a magic arrow and fired it at the princess.

(Arcane Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:51 am

Arcane shot = 43

Marco aims carefully at the princess and fires. Peach was surprised by how close his shot was and just managed to avoid the arrow by the smallest margin.

Peach’s lips - 29

Peach was so startled by the shot that she lost her composer. “Missed me, hun. I’ll hope you have better accuracy with your other “arrow”.” She said with a flirty wink.

Peach - 30

Marco - 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:54 am

"I really don't want ta do this, yer Majesty." Marco said as he created another arrow. This one he aimed a her dress in hopes of restraining her without hurting her.

(Pinning Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 2:02 am

Pinning shot = 62

Peach was caught off guard when an arrow caught the bottom of her dress pinning it down to the floor. “This is my favorite dress. Do you know how expensive this is?” She says as she glares at him.

Peach’s lips = 45

Peach was so distracted, trying to get her dress free from the arrow, that she lost focus on Marco.

Peach - 29 
Marco - 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 2:09 am

"I, uh, don't, actually." Marco replied awkwardly. He suddenly felt really bad that.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He pulled out the Glass Slipper in hopes of summoning Cinderella. Maybe she could talk down the princess in pink.

(Summon: Cinderella)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:22 pm

(Sorry for the delay.)

Summon: Cinderella - 76

Behind Marco, a beautiful woman in a blue dress suddenly appeared. “Hello dear. I assume you need my help with something.” She says before she takes a good look at Peach. She looks her up and down before she approaches her.

“Excuse me, but I’m afraid he is spoken for. So I suggest you find your own man.” Cinderella says with a very authoritative tone of voice. The way she spoke sent shivers down Marco’s spine. He was seeing a very dominating side to his future bride.

“I don’t intend to steal him from you. Just maybe have some fun with him. I may be able to teach him a few things before her settles down with you. Things that would pleasure you?” Peach suggested, hoping to avoid this other princess’s wrath.

“Fine, but if you attempt anything more permeant, then me and some of my girlfriends WILL BE BACK.” Cinderella said with a sligh air of malice in her tone. She went back to Marco and planted a very passionate kiss, that filled him with energy. “I hope you learn some new tricks for the wedding night.” She said with a wink as she vanished.

Peach Lips - 65

“Wow, so that is your fiancé. Now I see you prefer the more dominate woman. I’ll have to make sure to teach you some tricks before you go. Maybe if I do a good job, she would invite me to the wedding?” Peach said with a slight wink.

Marco - 30

Peach - 29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:29 pm

(That's fine.)

Marco blushed both from the kiss and at the pink princess' teasing. "I still can't say I'm really comfortable with this." He mumbled nervously. "But there's no way I'm gonna be able to stop ya now, is there, yer Majesty?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:39 pm

Peach’s foot = 82

“Sorry sweetie, but I promised your bride to be that I would teach you some new tricks for the wedding night. I always keep my word.” Peach says with a smile before she quickly moves close and hip checks him. She removes her dainty foot from her pink high heel and starts to tease Marco’s crotch with it. It doesn’t take long before it’s hard from the teasing.

Marco - 27 + Aroused + Stunned

Peach - 29

(Peach’s foot: Peach knocks her target down and teases them with a dainty royal foot. Deals 2 wp and inflicts aroused. Aroused: increases damage by attacks to the crotch by 1)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:46 pm

(Remember, attacks that target his crotch have a higher crit rate.)

Marco moaned weakly. His cock twitched in excitement as he briefly blacked out from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Poisonshroom = auto

Peach retrieves a purple and black mushroom from behind her back and drops it on Marco. He is surprised when the room and Peach seem to grow as he is reduced to the size of a doll. “I’m going to enjoy teaching you a few tricks at this size.” Peach said with a giggle.

Marco - 27 + aroused + tiny(3)

Peach - 29

(Poisonshroom: Peach slips her opponent a shroom that shrinks them down. Inflicts tiny for 3 turns. Peach can use any attack she could as a giant against a tiny target.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:59 pm

"Woah! I didn't sign up for this." Marco yelled in panic as she ran from the relatively giant princess. As he retreated, he turned and quickly fired an arrow at her.

(Parting Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Parting shot = 65

Marco attempts to take a shot at Peach as he was ran, but his panic killed the accuracy of the shot. It landed harmlessly by her foot as she attempted to catch him.

A great big kiss - 21

Peach attempted to grab the small Marco, but he managed to keep one step away from from her affectionate grasp. “Come her sweetie. This will be very pleasurable for you.” She says attempting to get him.

Marco -27 + aroused + tiny (2)

Peach - 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peach Vs Marco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco Empty

Back to top Go down

Peach Vs Marco
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next