Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Princess Peach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs Princess Peach Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:29 pm

As Salos wandered around, he eventually stumbled upon a castle. Made of gray bricks and a red roof, but the most striking thing about it was a large stain-glass portrait of a beautiful blonde princess above the entryway.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Salos decided to see what this strange castle was about. He opened the front door and stepped inside, unsure of what awaited him within. He wondered if he would meet the one the window was based off of.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Salos entered a large open room. A large red carpet stretched from the entrance and lead to the far side of the room. Sitting there on a throne was a blonde princess in a bright pink dress.

The royal woman hadn't noticed Salos come in. It seems she had dozed off.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Salos was surprised by her appearance. He found her dress very cute. She looked like the embodiment of a girly girl. He cautiously approached the throne.

"Excuse me, but are you the owner of this castle?" He asked as he tried to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:52 pm

"Oh!" The Princess jolted awake, her crown nearly falling off her head.

Her eyes darted around the room until she spotted the intruder. A warm smile graced her lips as she adjusted her crown. "Hello. I'm Princess Peach. Are you my kidnapper for today?"

Salos: 30 Willpower
Princess Peach: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:56 pm

"Kidnapper? I think you have me confused with someone else. Why did you think I was here for that? I got lost and I wanted to ask the owner of this castle for directions to the nearest town. Kidnapping is not something that I do. It's something I try to stop." Salos says a little confused.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:04 pm

"People kidnap me all the time." Peach explained as she rose from her throne. "Seems like every other day someone comes and steals me away. Are you sure you didn't come to whisk me away for some nefarious purpose?" she asked with a teasing wink and giggled into her hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:08 pm

"Sorry. Usually I'm the one who ends up in troubling positions. Let's just say I have ended up in some compromising positions. But I don't have nefarious purposes at all." He admits with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 pm

(Peach's Blow- roll 47- Fail!)

"Oh? I'm sure you could think of something to do to me." the pink princess teased as she smiled sweetly at Salos.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:14 pm

"Sorry, but all I wanted to ask was directions to the nearest town. " he says, getting the feeling of where she wanted this to go.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:18 pm

(Peach's Lips -roll 67- Fail!)

The princess suddenly tried to grab him. But Salos was expecting something like this to happen and managed to evade her grasp.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:23 pm

"Seems like you have other ideas." He says as he adopts a defensive position and launches a fireball at her. "Sorry, but you started this brawl."

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:31 pm

(Fireball -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Peach's Twirl -roll 100- Crit Success!)

Peach spun on her heel and a mass of ribbons and hearts appeared around her. She point a gloved hand at Salos as she launched her creations at him. The storm of pink snuffed out the pyromancer's fire and continued on without slowing.

Salos mind briefly went blanks as the hearts struck him, which allowed the ribbons to wrap around him and tie him up nice and tight.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:35 pm

"Let me go. I'm not some girly girl who loves ribbons." He says in voice that has a slight hint of hesitation to it. He considers struggling, but he finds himself unable to try and break out of the ribbons.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:41 pm

(Peach Bomber -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

"Wha-?" Peach was planning to floor the man with her plump rump, but Salos' protest took her by surprise. She lost her balance and crashed to the floor.

"Owie." the pink princess mumbled as she quickly got back to her feet and dusted off her dress.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Bound
Princess Peach: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:42 pm

As peach was dusting herself off, Salos attempted to slip out of his bindings and get back into this fight.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:50 pm

(Struggle -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Mini-Mushroom -roll 77- Fail!)

Salos moaned as his struggle seemed to make the ribbons squeeze him even tighter.

Meanwhile, Peach ignored the bound man as she patted herself down. "Where did I put them?" she muttered to herself.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Bound

(Mini-Mushroom: Makes the user Tiny for 3 turns. All attacks against a Tiny character are Disadvantage. Being Tiny allows the use of certain moves.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:57 pm

Salos continues to struggle with the ribbons and his own weakness for girly things.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:18 pm

(Struggle -roll 75- Fail!)
(Mega Mushroom -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

Salos continued his futile struggle against the magic ribbons.

As Peach continued searching for her power-ups, she stepped on a hidden switch, which opened a hatch in the ceiling. A comically oversized, as in larger than either of the people currently in the throne room, red and orange mushroom fell from above.

... And landed on Salos.

In a flash of light, the pyromancer was now tall enough that almost reached the top of the large chamber. Unfortunately for him, the ribbons restraining him also grew with him.

"Oh, dear." Peach mumbled as she stare at the giant bound man before her.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Bound + Giant (3)

(Mega Mushroom: Makes the user Giant for 3 turns. Giant characters take 2 less damage and gain access to new moves.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Salos was surprised by his size increase. He continued to try and escape the ribbons binding him. "It's shouldn't be this hard to break out of a girly thing like this." He said as he attempts to slip himself free.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:30 pm

(Struggle -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Super Mushroom -roll 30- Success!)

Salos continued his efforts to free himself, but despite his increased size, he was unable to escape the ribbons. In his squirming he accidentally banged his head against the ceiling. Another power up was knocked loose, this one a red and white mushroom, and landed on the princess.

"Oh, yeah!" Peach exclaimed as she grew taller. She wasn't nearly as big as Salos, only being half again the size she was before, but it was still an improvement.

Salos: 27 Willpower + Bound + Giant (2)
Princess Peach: 29 Stamina + Big

(Super Mushroom: Grants the user Big Status. Big characters deal +1 damage. Big status has a chance to be lost every time the character takes damage.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:34 pm

"What the heck is with these ribbons? And what is with these weird mushrooms of yours." He said still trying to free himself.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:41 pm

(Struggle -roll 52- Success!)
(Peach's Blow -roll 70- Success!)

Finally, Salos was able to snap the magic ribbons binding him.

"We are in the Mushroom Kingdom." Peach pointed out with a laugh. She then blew a kiss at the giant man that took the form of a heart. IT landed on his nose, but at his massive size, Salos barely noticed it.

Salos: 26 Willpower + Giant (1)
Princess Peach: 29 Stamina + Big
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Salos decided to attempt to use his giant size and launched a punch with a flaming knuckle. It approached her almost resembling a meteor entering the atmosphere.

(Big burning knuckle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:50 pm

(Big Burning Knuckle -roll 80- Success! Shrink -roll 34- Success!)
(Princess' Tears -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

The giant flaming fist struck the princess head and smeared her into the floor. Peach let out a weak groan as both she and her opponent returned to their normal sizes.

Salos: 26 Willpower
Princess Peach: 24 Stamina

(Princess' Tears: Makes the opponent feel bad for you. Gives you next attack Advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Princess Peach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next