Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:32 pm

In what was perhaps one of the strangest requests he has ever been given, Salos was on a mission to save a couple of princesses from a band of thieves. It was strange that the thieves hadn't put up any sort of ransom after taking over the castle, but Salos didn't worry about that. With his pyromancy, he was much more powerful than the lowly thieves and quickly emerged victorious. Now all that was left was to find where the princesses were.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:39 pm

“It’s nice when the job is 90% done. All I have to do is free these princesses and go home.” he said as he searched the castle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:41 pm

He searched the castle up and down, running through hallways and checking almost everywhere. He checked the dungeons, but weirdly they weren't there. The only place Salos hadn't checked was the princesses bedroom on the top floor. That was a little odd.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 pm

“Ok. Let’s check upstairs.” he said, heading towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Salos stood in front of the large pink door to the bedroom. He could hear giggling and friendly chatting coming from inside. The princesses should be in distress, so something was off. Should Salos open the door and investigate?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Salos decided to open the door and see what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 pm

Salos opened the door to find a lovely bedroom. The walls were bright pink and floral patterned. A vanity stand filled with cosmetics and a mirror was on his left, and an open closet filled with several kinds and colors of long dresses was on the right. A pink and orange King sized bed was in the corner of the room. On it, Salos saw two women talking with each other. Both were wearing long princess dresses, with one being more ladylike, with long, flowing blonde hair, a pretty pink dress and pink makeup and lipstick to match. The other was a little more tomboyish but still beautiful, with shorter brown hair and orange makeup along with sparkling orange lipstick. They were both incredibly curvy and beautiful. They hadn't noticed Salos come in yet as they continued talking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:02 pm

“Ummmmm aren’t you two supposed to be prisoners?” he asked, feeling like he just stumbled upon a girl’s slumber party. He had heard horror stories about what happens when a guy does that.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 pm

The two princesses finally noticed his presence. Rather than be surprised or angry. The two merely smiled at him and pulled him onto the bed. 'Hello there. You must be the guy who came to save us, right? Thanks a lot!' The orange one said. 'I'm Daisy, and this is Peach.' The other one spoke up. 'We were waiting for someone strong like you to save us. Although, I didn't expect the guy who would rescue us would be so...Cute. How about we reward you.' Peach said, giggling and winking at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:09 pm

“Ummmm no thanks. The gold I’m being paid for driving out the thieves is reward enough.” he said, warning bells going off in his head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:15 pm

The princesses started to surround him as the door suddenly closed. 'Come on, little man. We just want to have some fun with you.' Daisy said, her orange lips puckering. Peach snuggled closer. 'Come on, cutie. We don't bite. Trust us, it'll be worth it.' She said, the two women closing in, mischievous smiles on their faces.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

“I don’t think so.” he said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Princesses Lips: 66

The two women tackle Salos onto the soft orange and pink bed, before covering his face in kisses, making him look like an orange and pink art project as his face is covered in their marks. 'Wow, sorry, little man, but you definitely don't look very manly covered in lipstick. Whoops.' Daisy said, giggling at his ridiculous appearance.

Salos: 27

Princess Peach and Princess Daisy: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm

“Shut up. I’m not some girly princess like you two. Take this.” he said as he shot an arrow towards the pair of royals. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Blazing bullseye - 32

Super Mushroom - 69

Salos fired at arrow, hitting Daisy in the shoulder, burning a small hole in her clothes. Peach immediately started trying to fan the flames a bit to put her friend out, looking away from her savior for a second.

Salos: 27

PP/PD: 28, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm

“Ok now that I have your attention, allow me to drive the point home.” he said conjuring daggers of flame and throwing them at the princesses.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:42 pm

Blaze Daggers - 67, 100, 13, 58

Princess Bomber - 80

Salos fired several daggers at the princesses, with a full three finding their marks as the princesses scramble to recover...

But recover they did, and they were eager to repay the favor. Daisy smiled deviously and said 'You wanna play rough, little man? Then that's fine. Me and my BFF can play as rough as you like!' She said, tackling the pyromancer headfirst onto the bed with her massive butt, her soft derriere pressing against his face. She got off of him, laughing at the goofy smile on his face.

Salos: 24

PP/PD: 24, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm

“Damn it, I have to focus.” he said sending a fireball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Fireball - 9

Princesses Twirl - 78

Salos failed to create a fireball, his mind still focused on their soft asses.

Now it was Peach's turn to use her booty. She spun in place several times, as long pink ribbons formed from nowhere, trapping Salos to the bed once again as Peach grinded against his crotch with her ass, her soft pink dress feeling amazing. 'Hows that for a reward, cutie? Now tell me, what did you like about my ass the most?' She said, her pink lips stuck in a sweet smile.

Salos : 21

PP/PD: 23
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:56 pm

“I’m not saying anything.” he said biting his lower lip. He summoned his bow again and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 45

Giant Mushroom - 50

Salos fired another arrow at the two women, but this time they were prepared for it and dodged it.

The two pretty princesses looked at each other and nodded. They both brought out a strange looking red and white mushroom that they both ate. Like magic, both princesses started to grow at an alarming rate, growing until they were at least ten feet tall, barely being able to stand fully in the bedroom. They both winked at Salos, making him a little uneasy...

Salos: 21

PP/PD: 23, Giant 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:13 pm

Salos looked up at them a little intimidated. He tried to focus his energy to improve his defense. 

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Warm Ward - 72

Giant Kiss Tease - 80

Salos managed to cast a protective spell around him, and just in time.

The two giant women easily picked up the much smaller pyromancer with their giant gloves hands and brought him to eye level. 'Lets see how much you like this. Pucker up, little man.' Daisy said as the two women stripped Salos of his shirt and began to kiss all over his body, absolutely covering him in bright pink and orange lipstick before he manages to get away, the giant women laughing at his appearance.

Salos: 19, warm warding 1/3

PP/PD: 23, Giant 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

“Damn it, I really hate lipstick and all this girly crap.” he said, blushing red.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Turn Skip

Giant Titty Tease - 24

Salos was busy talking and was unable to move.

Peach raised an eyebrow at that comment. 'Oh? And what's wrong with being girly? Being a girl means we can use things like these. Here, let me show you cutie!' She said, the two women picking up Salos once again, as Peach and Daisy take turns rubbing his small body all over their soft breasts as well as shoving him between their tits, giving him a great demonstration of their womanly charms, before tossing him back onto the bed, the women finally shrinking back to normal size.

Salos: 17, Warm Warding 2/3

PP/PD: 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next