Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peach Vs Marco

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:12 pm

"Somehow, I don't believe that!" Marco yelled back at her As she fired another arrow at her. This one exploded in a blinding flash of light before it could hit her.

(Flash Bang)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Flash bang - 63

Marco’s arrow exploded but it seemed like a small camera flash at that size. Marco stood there, looking to see if his arrow did anything to her. 

Shoe in - 90

Marco was surprised when Peach grabbed him. “Because you liked what my feet did to you before, you will just love this.” She said as she slips off her high heel and places Marco inside it. She then put her foot back in, leaving Marco in a very intimate encounter with her foot. He was surrounded by the smell of her foot as she message his face beneath her toes. His erect manhood rubbed against her foot.

Marco - 24 + bind + tiny(1)

Peach - 29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Marco squirmed beneath her foot. Trapped under her sole, he desperately struggled to escape his current prison.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Struggle - 84

Marco manages to escape his high heel prison. He attempts to crawl away before Peach can grab him again.

Finger fun - 9

Peach fails to grab him as he crawls away. “Maybe I should offer some of these shrooms to your bride as a wedding present? I think she would enjoy having you under her feet like that.” She can’t help but giggle a little as Marco grows back to his normal size.

Marco - 24

Peach - 29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:35 pm

"Ya know, I'm suddenly feeling a lot less bad about hurting you, yer Majesty." Marco said as he conjured another arrow, this time wreathed in flames, and fired it at the princess.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Flame shot - 16

Peach was surprised when Marco’s arose hit her in the arm, leaving a wound and a painful burn on her skin. Her sudden injury threw her for a loop and caused her crown to fall off her head.

Peach’s crown - 90

“How dare you injury a princess like this?” She approached him with a very angered look in her eyes. She forcefully pulled him into a dominating kiss, as her hand forcefully grabbed his dick and started to stroke it hard. She held it like she would snap it if he pissed her off anymore.

Marco -21 + bound

Peach 28 + burn(3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Marco's eyes went wide, surprised by the intensity of her counter attack. He was completely paralyzed by the death grip she had on his cock.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:53 pm

Peach’s glove - auto

Peach continued her rough handjob, never breaking eye contact with Marco. “Say your sorry to me and agree a request for me and I will let you go, otherwise I will make this hurt a lot more.” The look of anger in her eyes from her threat was far from baseless.

Marco - 18

Peach 27 - burn(2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:58 pm

"S-Sorry, ye-yer Majesty" Marco moaned out weakly. He was completely helpless in her grasp and they both knew it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Peach’s 
“ Now, will you agree to any request I give you later?” She asked as she squeezed his dick for good measure.

Marco 17 + bind

Peach 26 + burn (1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:11 pm

"Yes!" He yelled. He had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:13 pm

“Good boy.” She said as she returned to her normal perky self as ran over and fixed her crown back onto her head.

Marco - 17

Peach - 25
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:20 pm

"So, now what, yer Majesty?" He asked. The fight was somewhat taken out of his sails after having to beg her for mercy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:27 pm

“That depends on you. You can try fighting me again, but you still must following one request I gave you. Or you can give up and we can have some fun. There are some “lessons” that I need to teach you for your bride to be. We can even get her here for some fun time with two royals.” Peach says with a wink, letting Marco see all his current choices.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:34 pm

Marco let out a heavy sigh as he weighed his options. Finally he shook his head. "Sorry, yer Majesty, but I think I'mma gonna keep fighting."

Having said his piece, the magic archer conjured a massive arrow as thick as his torso and fired it at the princess.

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Magic Missile = 79

Marco’s shot was close by just missed her. It hit her throne and blew it to pieces. She turned around and glared at him.

Peach’s lips = 55

“I liked that chair. Your first lesson after you lose is ‘How to be a throne for your princess 101’.” She said with a slight glare. She gave a devious smile as she considered other punishments for him.

Marco - 17

Peach - 25
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:45 pm

"Can't say I'm too interested in that, yer Majesty." Marco replied before he conjured a more normal arrow and launched it at Peach.

(Arcane Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Arcane shot = 28

Marco’s shot hit its mark, striking her in the shoulder. Peach groaned from the injury for a moments before she made her move.

Mega shroom = 86 

Peach stepped on a hidden switch that dropped a large red and yellow mushroom from the ceiling onto her. “On my.” She exclaimed as she suddenly grew into a giantess. She put down her hand. “As for the request you owe me, come here.” She said as she held her hand out, waiting for him to come.

Marco - 17

Peach - 25 + Giant (3)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:58 pm

(*Whisper*Super Shroom is the red and white one that makes her Big. Mega Shroom is the one that makes her giant.*Whisper*)

"You certainly like this size play stuff, don't you, yer Majesty?" Marco asked as he reluctantly walked to her waiting hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:04 am

(Sorry. I fixed it.)

Clit clap = auto

Peach brought Marco underneath her dress and to he awaiting clit. She wasn’t wearing panties, so nothing stopped her as she shoved Marco inside her. She contracted and relaxed her muscles down there as he lower lips enjoyed their meal. She repeated this a few times before she pulled Marco out. She admired him in her hand, covered in her honey. 

Marco - 12

Peach - 25 + Giant(2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:07 am

Marco groaned weakly, his body completely sore from the princess' request. He still had enough strength to create another arrow, though. He fired it at the giant princess, and as soon as it left his bow, it split into many arrows.

(Arcane Volley)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:18 am

Arcane Volley = (26, 84, 47, 50, 78)

Four of Marco’s attacks hit Peach causing her great discomfort. Peach almost dropped Marco, but managed to hold onto him.

Finger fun = 82 crit (stun = 17)

Peach used her finger to start to tease Marco. She affectionately teases his crotch with her large pointer finger. The whole time she is holding him, she looks down at him. “It’s a shame that you are already spoken for. I could keep giving you shrooms and keep you this adorable size forever. Shame your fiancé would most likely kill me if I did.” 

Marco - 9 + Stun

Peach - 21 + Giant (1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:22 am

Marco could only moan weakly in response as the giant princess continued to attack his biggest weakness.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:28 am

Finger fun = auto

Peach noticed how he responded to her teasing and increased it as she ripped of her panties before returning to tease him. “Ready to start your training? Or do I have to take care of that last ounce of resistance. You wouldn’t want to disappoint your bride to be?” She said with a seductive whisper before she put him down as she returned to normal.

Marco - 6

Peach - 21
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:31 am

Marco could only moan weakly. He... He had to get away. He quickly conjured an arrow, and fired it at the princess before it fully formed. He turned to run without bothering to see if it found it's mark.

(Parting Shot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peach Vs Marco
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next