Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs DMG 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Marco had finally managed to defeat the holstaur that had taken his farm and had reclaimed his home. He didn’t have much time to celebrate before he was reminded of a promise he made to another midara, Giselle. She gave him one week to find a way to break the magical contract that he was under before his future bride to be would come and collect him. After taking a day to rest and treat the people who were used as cattle by Bo, Marco turned his attention to trying to find a way to break the spell.

Marco had remembered a magician he had fought before and who had taught him some new ways to use his magic. Not knowing any other possible lead, he uses the card that she gave him and he was consumed by light. When the light faded, he was back on the stage he fought her before, except that things were a bit messy. He could see the magician from before, but she didn’t look like she was performing yet. She turned around and saw Marco. “Oh my, I wasn’t expecting to see you for a little bit. What brings you here?” She asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:31 pm

"Sorry for dropping in unannounced, Mira." Marco said as he rubbed his neck. "I kinda need yer help with something. I can't remember if I told ya this before, but I'm kind of been ensnared in a magical contract. Before she whisks me away for ever, the lady how forced me into it said she'd give me a week ta find a way ta break the deal. I was wondering if ya could maybe help me, or point me ta someone that could?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Mira walked over and took a look at both the old mark and the new one. “This is some high level magic. The marks act like a beacon and when time runs out in the other, it will summon something. Do you know what it would summon?” Mira asks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:39 pm

He gave it a few moments of thought before answering. "I think it's supposed ta summon the woman I'm gonna be forced ta marry."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:41 pm

“That’s tricky. The magic is tied to her as well. One possible way to break it would be to either defeat the one who cast it or the one who it’s bound too. Do you think you could do either of that or where to find them?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:49 pm

"They live in some sorta fairy tale world." Marco explained. "I don't know if I could beat them. I'm certainly stronger than when I first met them, but I don't know if that'll be enough."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:52 pm

“Then I think you should prepaid to face your bride to be. You know where she will be in a few days.” She looks down at the timer mark in his wrist. “You need to train and learn some new tricks for that fight. If you could defeat her, the contract would be broken.” She finished saying.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm

"If ya say so. I'm trusting ya on this, Mira." Marco told her as a look of determination settled on his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:10 pm

“Magic this power can only be broken by defeating the caster or the one the spell is linked to.” She said in a serious tone. Suddenly she brightened up and approached Marco with a happy smile. “I have an idea. I will be doing a performance later and you need to train. We can use the show for a fight.” She said with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:12 pm

"Sounds like a plan." the magic archer said, somewhat reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:20 pm

“It will be fun. The audience will get a show, I will get some fun, and you may end up learning a few new tricks.” She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:48 pm

"If ya say so." Marco answered with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Later that day, Marco was standing behind the stage. He was waiting for his cue to go out. Mira had the audience excited when she told them that they would see a battle. Marco knew that if he could wow the crowd with his entrance, it could offer him a great moral boost.

(Marco has the chance to wow the crowd. Success would offer his advantage for the first three attacks.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:58 pm

"I can do this." Marco said as he slapped his cheeks. He tried to create a flash of light to dazzle the crowd before he stepped onto the stage.

(Flashbang)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Flash bang = 72

Marco’s flashy entrance went over great with the crowd. A roar of applause could be heard as he entered the stage.

“You do have a talent for showmanship. You sure you don’t want to make this a career?” She said with a smirk as she took her stance. 

Mira: 30

Marco: 30, Advantage (3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:08 pm

"Nah, I'm just a simple farmer." Marco remarked as he created a flmaing arrow and shot it at Mira.

(Flame Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 pm

Flame shot = 28, 95

Marco’s opening shot found it’s mark, leaving a burn on her arm. She tuted at her injury. “Looks like your starting things on the hot side. Allow me to return the favor.” She said with a wink.

Magican’s kiss = 18

Mira pulls Marco into an intense makeout session. He can hear some of the audience making catcalls at the display. She let him go with a loud muah. 

Mira: 29, Burn (3)

Marco: 28, advantage (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Marco created another arrow and fired it at her as he back peddled away.

(Parting Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Parting shot = 52, 85

Marco manages to clip her leg as he jumps back. “Looks like you have been improving.” Mira completed him as he jumped back. The crowd’s applause confirming her words. 

Magican’s blow = 94, 93

Mira blew a few kisses at Marco, but the distance he gained let him dodge them easily. Mira couldn’t help but smile at this development. “I also wanted to tell you that two of your biggest fans are here tonight in the front row. They hope to join the act later.” Mira says with a playful smile. Marco looks down in the front row and recognizes the two large girls from his last fight with Mira. Both blow him kisses.

Mira: 27, Burn (2)

Marco: 28, Advantage (1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Marco blushed abit before he returned his attention to his opponent. He decided to use her own trick against her as he summoned the arrow she helped him create.

(Spellbinding Arrow)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Spellbinding arrow = 42, 13
Struggle = 66

Marco’s arrow lands near her feet, trapping her in the circle. “You really did a wonder job with these technique. It does a master proud to see her student do so well.” She says with a playful smile. “But you think you could trap me with a spell I use regularly?” She says as she taps her wand on the circle, shattering it.

Mira: 25, Burn(1)

Marco: 28
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:03 pm

"It was worth a shot." Marco remarked as he created a frozen arrow.

(Frost Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Frost shot = 76

Marco’s arrow impact, leaving one of her legs partially covered in ice. The audience were wowed by his use of elemental magic.

Audience Pressure = 88 (crit)

Marco was suprised by someone behind him. “I hope you remember your old friends, Jen and Nikki.” Said a voice belonging to the two large ladies from last time. “I hope you remember this game from last time. You have to try and hit the bullseye. Win and the show goes on. Don’t and these ladies are going to sandwich your face in the biggest booty sandwich ever. I’ll even shrink you to make it even more pleasurable.” Mira said, letting her playful and devious side out. 

Mira: 23

Marco: 28 (waiting on his acceptance of the game.)

Audience pressure: DMG rilles up the audience watching the fight to compel an action from her target. Should they chose to accept her request, they are rewarded with a kiss from DMG and cheers. Refusal or failing the action leads to a punishment from DMG and some audience members. Heals 2 WP and inflicts charm for success. Deals 3 WP and inflicts bind for failing or refusal.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Marco nervously gulped as he created an arrow. He tried to calm himself down before he took the shot.

(Accept)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 pm

Audience pressure = 45

Marco’s arrow was close, but just missed the bullseye. Jen and Nikki smile as they know what that means. “Awww that was close hun, but I think someone may not be as sad.” Mira said as She waved her wand at Marco, who suddenly felt a little smaller. Jen and Nikki pulled their dress up, showing off their large bottoms as the took their positions on each side of Marco. His eyes widened as the two large booties met, rubbing against each other as his face was in the middle.

Mira: 23

Marco: 25, bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs DMG 2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next